Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity 23:31 - Jan 22 with 5090 viewsunstableblue

Well done all

How was it after Sarmiento scored?? Looked wild on Sky

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:34 - Jan 22 with 4092 viewsPlums

It was utterly bonkers. Genuinely the first time I have felt the fabric of a stadium shake, it was literally bouncing to that song.
These players, this team, this manager just keep giving us moments like that. It's why we do football.
I'm 52 years old and wondering how on earth I will sleep tonight!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:36 - Jan 22 with 4057 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Thought the Leicester fans were poor. Hardly a peep out of them until they scored, and then sure I heard them trot out the 'Champions of England, you'll never sing that' bullsh^t

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:38 - Jan 22 with 4039 viewsgainsboroughblue

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:36 - Jan 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

Thought the Leicester fans were poor. Hardly a peep out of them until they scored, and then sure I heard them trot out the 'Champions of England, you'll never sing that' bullsh^t

I think it has been established that they are not the words they use. It's more 'You made us sing that' in tribute to their late owner.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:40 - Jan 22 with 4036 viewsSitfcB

The King Power stadium is known for its movement…and move it did.

It was like a war zone at one point, bodies everywhere.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:41 - Jan 22 with 4006 viewsunstableblue

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:34 - Jan 22 by Plums

It was utterly bonkers. Genuinely the first time I have felt the fabric of a stadium shake, it was literally bouncing to that song.
These players, this team, this manager just keep giving us moments like that. It's why we do football.

I’m 51.5 and went mental in the lounge with fellow blues who’d come round… like a loon

Good video here of ‘utter scenes’:

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:46 - Jan 22 with 3916 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:38 - Jan 22 by gainsboroughblue

I think it has been established that they are not the words they use. It's more 'You made us sing that' in tribute to their late owner.

Thanks, Couldn't make that out.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:47 - Jan 22 with 3918 viewshammo56

Absolute scenes in the away end when that equaliser went in. I’m 67 and had a heart attack at the end of November. Still didn’t stop me going mad when that goal went in. Mind you don’t think I will mention it to the cardiologist when I see her next week.
COYB!!!
Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:51 - Jan 22 with 3869 viewsNthQldITFC

Well done all of you who were there - you sounded ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC all match on the ol' telly!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:58 - Jan 22 with 3809 viewsunstableblue

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:47 - Jan 22 by hammo56

Absolute scenes in the away end when that equaliser went in. I’m 67 and had a heart attack at the end of November. Still didn’t stop me going mad when that goal went in. Mind you don’t think I will mention it to the cardiologist when I see her next week.
COYB!!!

Top man.. but do look after yourself

I remember Barnsley away last season… there was a 70+ chap next to me, and I admit I did think, oh well he’ll maybe not appreciate my exuberant support… he went feckin mental!!! And during the glorious blue army tribal chant.. he excelled

Town is the font of youth!!

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 00:02 - Jan 23 with 3777 viewsMVBlue

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:41 - Jan 22 by unstableblue

I’m 51.5 and went mental in the lounge with fellow blues who’d come round… like a loon

Good video here of ‘utter scenes’:

Im ill in bed (in my 40s) and was jumping round the room with that goal, we fought hard to stay in the match. Must have been absolute scenes in the stadium, fans were amazing tonight.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 00:35 - Jan 23 with 3644 viewsIllinoisblue

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:38 - Jan 22 by gainsboroughblue

Leicester might need to start putting a note in the programme explaining it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 00:44 - Jan 23 with 3605 viewspennblue

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:36 - Jan 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

They teed us up nicely with that song

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 01:11 - Jan 23 with 3536 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 23:34 - Jan 22 by Plums

Just home. I’m 57 and I fell over twice! Last time that happened was Liverpool away in 1992. Thankfully I was pulled up twice by people around me. My 16 yo was too busy celebrating to notice.
Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 01:17 - Jan 23 with 3513 viewsStenvict

Leicester fans were non existent. They were leaving in the 80th minute, even though they were winning.

Worst home support I've seen all season, considering they're top, and most likely going up.

We were fairly quiet after their goal, but in the 2nd half, we perked up, and drove the team forward.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 07:49 - Jan 23 with 3061 viewstextbackup

The first half all I heard from us was
‘Football in a library’
‘Top of the league and you still don’t sing’

Full cringe…

We sounded decent from 60 odd mins tho, a really clear ‘EEJB’ could be heard

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 08:53 - Jan 23 with 2850 viewsunbelievablue

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 07:49 - Jan 23 by textbackup

‘Football in a library’

Full cringe…

It was a mix of cringe and dece last night, I'd say. Modern football init, so always gonna get those sorts of songs, but was very loud at points and not too many lulls. Overall a 4/5 effort.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 09:21 - Jan 23 with 2759 viewsLion

Couldnt even hear the Leicester fans, town, town, town all night, brilliant support

Poll: Is Blue Badger ( booooooooooooooo ) a cyber bully?

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 09:22 - Jan 23 with 2751 viewsLion

Apart from that we have and we can ;0)

Poll: Is Blue Badger ( booooooooooooooo ) a cyber bully?

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 16:32 - Jan 23 with 2389 viewsMeadowlark

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 07:49 - Jan 23 by textbackup

‘Football in a library’

Full cringe…

And that dreadful "hark now hear....."
Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 16:34 - Jan 23 with 2376 viewsKievthegreat

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 09:22 - Jan 23 by Lion

Apart from that we have and we can ;0)

I feel it needs to be pinned when we play Leicester, but they don't sing, "you'll never sing that", but "you made us sing that" in reference to their late owner.
Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 16:40 - Jan 23 with 2341 viewsSamWhiteUK

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 16:34 - Jan 23 by Kievthegreat

I feel it needs to be pinned when we play Leicester, but they don't sing, "you'll never sing that", but "you made us sing that" in reference to their late owner.

Still think it is a stupid chant

Should be something like "you helped us sing that" or "you let us sing that"

"Made us" just doesn't suit my ears, something about it sounds wrong
Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 17:04 - Jan 23 with 2213 viewsyorkshireblue

More than one colleague today has said I sound like Sean Dyche.
Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 18:38 - Jan 23 with 2049 viewsRe_User

I was stood on the stairs (as many were, the seating arrangements were a joke last night) when the goal went in and I’ve never heard a noise like it, I shouted myself hoarse and I cleared at least 4 steps in half a second.

Genuinely never known an Ipswich goal to get a reaction like that, it was utter pandemonium. Better than Broadhead v Barnsley away last season and even better than Kuqi v Palace away in 03/04
Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 18:40 - Jan 23 with 2024 viewsgainsboroughblue

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 18:38 - Jan 23 by Re_User

I was stood on the stairs (as many were, the seating arrangements were a joke last night) when the goal went in and I’ve never heard a noise like it, I shouted myself hoarse and I cleared at least 4 steps in half a second.

Genuinely never known an Ipswich goal to get a reaction like that, it was utter pandemonium. Better than Broadhead v Barnsley away last season and even better than Kuqi v Palace away in 03/04

I wish our fans were directly behind the goal for that judging by what you've said there.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 18:55 - Jan 23 with 1955 viewsunbelievablue

Away fans sounded brilliant throughout despite the adversity on 18:38 - Jan 23 by Re_User

I was glad the stewards didn't really enforce anything. And a thanks to the old boy who let us nudge in at the top of M2.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024