Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. 14:27 - Jan 27 with 12307 viewsSitfcB

F’king hell lads.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:28 - Jan 27 with 6236 viewsNthsuffolkblue

McKenna out?

It is embarrassing but I don't feel anything like as bad as I did after the 9-0.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:29 - Jan 27 with 6211 viewstractorboy2421

Totally embarrassing
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:29 - Jan 27 with 6141 viewsDanTheMan

That's left me really fùcked off. Hope McKenna rips them a new one as it just isn't good enough.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:29 - Jan 27 with 6140 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I’m calling in sick at work on Monday….
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:31 - Jan 27 with 6021 viewsgainsboroughblue

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:29 - Jan 27 by DanTheMan

That's left me really fùcked off. Hope McKenna rips them a new one as it just isn't good enough.

Yeah. Well done Maidstone and all that but that was fecking unacceptable. We could still be playing until 5pm and not score.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:31 - Jan 27 with 5989 viewspointofblue

McKenna's at fault too. All he needed to do was motivate them and he failed.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:31 - Jan 27 with 5970 views_clive_baker_

I mean we were completely robbed let’s be honest, but didn’t play well enough at all in either half.

Good luck to Maidstone.
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:31 - Jan 27 with 5953 viewsNutkins_Return

Got to be up there. I can remember a worse result ever. That's a lot of prize money lost as well
Login to get fewer ads

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:31 - Jan 27 with 5951 viewsJuggsy

We’ve not really been on it for a couple of months. Injuries, drop off in form, pressure of over performing? Could see this coming sadly.
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:31 - Jan 27 with 5947 viewstractorboy2421

Bet he doesn't, they thought it would be a walk over ... both goals were shocking
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:32 - Jan 27 with 5869 viewsBlibbiBlob1976

Typical football fan reply. Well done to Maidstone. Means a lot to them.
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:32 - Jan 27 with 5854 viewsStewart27

I’m more pissed off than any result I can remember.

People will gloss over that but I’m embarrassed by it. Weekend ruining result.

Town were pathetic today. I’ve lost count of the amount of clipped balls into the area followed by a powder puff header.

Get a striker in quick Ashton. Broadhead needs removing out of the firing line.
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:33 - Jan 27 with 5807 viewsbelgablue

One to move on from asap.

Magic of the cup and all that can do one though. It's horrifying.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:33 - Jan 27 with 5796 viewsMK1

Fair play to them. We were cr@p and they took their chances. Embarrassing yes, but full credit to Maidstone. Shouldn't read anything into it. Let them enjoy their day in the sun.
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:33 - Jan 27 with 5783 viewsNeedhamChris

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:32 - Jan 27 by BlibbiBlob1976

Typical non football fan reply.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:34 - Jan 27 with 5729 viewscressi

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:28 - Jan 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

McKenna out?

It is embarrassing but I don't feel anything like as bad as I did after the 9-0.

I was there for the 9 nil I feel worse today
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:35 - Jan 27 with 5701 viewsDanTheMan

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:32 - Jan 27 by BlibbiBlob1976

Good for them? We don't support Maidstone.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:35 - Jan 27 with 5684 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

It was that shocking a result I just got a newsflash to my phone ffs!
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:36 - Jan 27 with 5628 viewsWallingford_Boy

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:28 - Jan 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

McKenna out?

Opposite for me, we lost to an amazing united side back then.

We’ve just lost to a side who are step 2 of non league football!

RIP Sir Bobby

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:40 - Jan 27 with 5494 viewstractorboy2421

McKenna out?

I was there for that United match, they were quality then.... this result hurts more
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:42 - Jan 27 with 5420 viewsfranz_tyson

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:33 - Jan 27 by belgablue

One to move on from asap.

Magic of the cup and all that can do one though. It's horrifying.

Not easy to move on from that. It's the story of the FA Cup so far. This is just the start of the coverage of it. We're going to look like a right bunch of chumps. And we're going to have to take it on the chin. If we start bleating about penalties, free-kicks and sh1t refs then we only look even worse. We should have annihilated them. Simple as.
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:42 - Jan 27 with 5377 viewsbluejacko

Honestly this is just pathetic! I’ve seen many performances in the cup but this is just beyond anything I’ve seenn😡
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 5330 viewsnodge_blue

Embarrassing result. Not so much the performance. Thats football.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 5312 viewsHighgateBlue

McKenna is a hero but he has to take his share of the blame for this. No recognised striker because we gave our one away. For example.
The most embarrassing result in ITFC history. on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 5294 viewsSuperblue95

I dunno, I was there when we lost 7-1 at Peterborough

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024