Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… 13:02 - Feb 11 with 14043 viewsitfcjoe

…think about what they post. But it won’t for who it needs to.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:25 - Feb 11 with 1690 viewsDBaldy

Good grief. Is Frimley still trying to dig himself out of the hole he's dug?

FFS man, grow up, take responsibility for your actions and do us all a favour and fck off. Permanently.
At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:26 - Feb 11 with 1666 viewsFrimleyBlue

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:21 - Feb 11 by eireblue

The characteristic of not being prepared to say something in person, to someone, that you are happy to put in writing on an anonymous forum, isn’t a key characteristic I associate with being nice.

You'd have a point if I was sending things to him directly. But I have not. Will not and never agree with people who do so. Hence I don't tweet any football thoughts as to many people tag players into things and it's not right.

That Is very different to venting on a forum which I'm shocked players or families come onto.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:27 - Feb 11 with 1667 viewsJ2BLUE

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:13 - Feb 11 by RobTheMonk

As harsh as this sounds, you can always just put Frimmers on ignore if you don't like what's being posted...

You can but it makes the forum unusable.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:27 - Feb 11 with 1658 views44_not_out

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 13:49 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

No. I just use a forum to share views on football.

No you don’t! You seek attention
Your views are nonsense and the majority who understand football all agree

Yesterday is a prime example….
A brilliant afternoon of football, end to end, a bit of controversy and an injury time equaliser. But you and a few other tw@ts feel it necessary to find issues and expose individual moments of poor play. It happens by the way and no player has ever played a perfect match.
If all you can do is find fault on yesterday’s wonderful display and come back, maybe football isn’t for you…. Or just stick to video games.

Sadly this forum is turning into a continual moanfest in what is a fantastic period for the club.
At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:28 - Feb 11 with 1654 viewsSenatorBlue

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 13:39 - Feb 11 by itfcjoe

So personal attacks on a message board are ok but not via direct message?

Not sure why a public message board would allow itself to be associated with a poster shown via other media to be personally attacking a specific player, or a conduit for them to continue their agenda under the premise of freedom of speech?
At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:35 - Feb 11 with 1562 viewsBiGDonnie

Utterly ridiculous.

Time for the clown to be booted. He’s an embarrasmwnt to the club, TWTD and mankind.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:37 - Feb 11 with 1535 viewseireblue

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:26 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

You'd have a point if I was sending things to him directly. But I have not. Will not and never agree with people who do so. Hence I don't tweet any football thoughts as to many people tag players into things and it's not right.

That Is very different to venting on a forum which I'm shocked players or families come onto.

So you admit you have been venting then, and not making rational critiques that you would be happy to make directly to a real human.

Glad you have accepted your posts are simply venting.

So should be dismissed as such.
At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:37 - Feb 11 with 1530 viewsRyorry

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:26 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

If you genuinely can't see what you're doing wrong, you need someone to send you on gardening leave to give you time to think about it.

If you can see it but are deliberately doubling down, then looks like a case for

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:37 - Feb 11 with 1529 viewsZapers

But Frimmers, why would you be shocked that players also read TWTD. They possibly also support clubs around the country and take an interest in whats going on with supporters opinions etc.

Somehow making them to be anything other than humans with feelings is very naive.

As GB said, maybe time to tone it down.

I wouldn't want you banned, i just think you need to engage your brain more often, and enjoy the obvious change of fortune going on with our club during these times.
At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:41 - Feb 11 with 1469 viewsFrimleyBlue

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:37 - Feb 11 by Zapers

But Frimmers, why would you be shocked that players also read TWTD. They possibly also support clubs around the country and take an interest in whats going on with supporters opinions etc.

Somehow making them to be anything other than humans with feelings is very naive.

As GB said, maybe time to tone it down.

I wouldn't want you banned, i just think you need to engage your brain more often, and enjoy the obvious change of fortune going on with our club during these times.

I wouldn't be shocked they read twtd and it's news stories and phils reports etc.

But to come onto a football forum where its a safe place to vent your frustrations about the club you support imo isn't what I'd expect from any footballer or family member.

Most of my posts esp those he mentions are made during or after a game. Emotions high etc. And yeah some whilst drinking

I'll tone it down.. but compared to the tweeter who personally replied to wes directly.. I think D burns is being harsh in what he says.

Waka waka eh eh

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:42 - Feb 11 with 1459 viewsFrimleyBlue

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:37 - Feb 11 by eireblue

So you admit you have been venting then, and not making rational critiques that you would be happy to make directly to a real human.

Glad you have accepted your posts are simply venting.

So should be dismissed as such.

I've always admitted they are. Hence why alot of posters say they like some of what I post and not others.

Waka waka eh eh

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:45 - Feb 11 with 1449 viewsgiant_stow

I'm surprised by your reaction to the discovery that you're hurting someone fella.

Maybe instead of arguing your case, you could just apologise? You haven't been wronged afterall.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:47 - Feb 11 with 1439 viewsRyorry

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:41 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

I wouldn't be shocked they read twtd and it's news stories and phils reports etc.

But to come onto a football forum where its a safe place to vent your frustrations about the club you support imo isn't what I'd expect from any footballer or family member.

Most of my posts esp those he mentions are made during or after a game. Emotions high etc. And yeah some whilst drinking

I'll tone it down.. but compared to the tweeter who personally replied to wes directly.. I think D burns is being harsh in what he says.

I was going to say good stuff re your saying you'd tone it down - but then you go and bury yourself with - "I think D burns is being harsh in what he says.".

I can only suggest that if you continue posting on here. you refrain from hitting the "reply" button till you've left your computer for at least 10 minutes & then return to re-read what you've written.

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:50 - Feb 11 with 1409 viewsFrimleyBlue

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:45 - Feb 11 by giant_stow

I'm surprised by your reaction to the discovery that you're hurting someone fella.

Maybe instead of arguing your case, you could just apologise? You haven't been wronged afterall.

I said in my first reply if there on here. Make themselves known ill happily apologise for my posts on here.

I do feel wronged too as he makes it seem like I'm one of those who directly attack the player and his family which is uncalled for.

Waka waka eh eh

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:52 - Feb 11 with 1390 viewsFrimleyBlue

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:47 - Feb 11 by Ryorry

I was going to say good stuff re your saying you'd tone it down - but then you go and bury yourself with - "I think D burns is being harsh in what he says.".

I can only suggest that if you continue posting on here. you refrain from hitting the "reply" button till you've left your computer for at least 10 minutes & then return to re-read what you've written.

Yes because he makes it out like I've directly hounded the family directly which Is far far away from just posting vents on a football forum.

Waka waka eh eh

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:53 - Feb 11 with 1386 viewsJ2BLUE

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:50 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

I said in my first reply if there on here. Make themselves known ill happily apologise for my posts on here.

I do feel wronged too as he makes it seem like I'm one of those who directly attack the player and his family which is uncalled for.

He's made himself known with his real name.

Truly impaired.

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:56 - Feb 11 with 1341 viewsFrimleyBlue

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:53 - Feb 11 by J2BLUE

On here j2

Waka waka eh eh

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:56 - Feb 11 with 1355 viewsgiant_stow

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:50 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

You haven't wronged - that family have simply defended themselves and let you know how your comments have made them feel.

All you need do is past a new thread for them to see saying 'apologies' and mean it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:57 - Feb 11 with 1352 viewsitfcjoe

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:53 - Feb 11 by J2BLUE

Just beyond help

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:57 - Feb 11 with 1339 viewstractorboy1978

You do need to appreciate that posting on a public forum is a lot closer to directly attacking a player than it is to expressing your opinion to your mates in the pub or in a WhatsApp chat though.
At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 15:01 - Feb 11 with 1298 viewsFrimleyBlue

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:57 - Feb 11 by tractorboy1978

You do need to appreciate that posting on a public forum is a lot closer to directly attacking a player than it is to expressing your opinion to your mates in the pub or in a WhatsApp chat though.

Had he referred to that fair enough.

But how it's written make it seem like I've directly gone to them which I haven't. So much so a poster within this thread mentioned tweets. Which I don't use for anything other than searching for town news.

Waka waka eh eh

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 15:03 - Feb 11 with 1291 viewsJ2BLUE

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:56 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

On here j2

Why does he need to out himself on here?

He's made himself known with his real name. Why do you need to know his TWTD username if he has one?

This is yet another tactic just to refuse to apologise.

It's fine. At least own it though.

Truly impaired.

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 15:08 - Feb 11 with 1238 viewsRyorry

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:52 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

Yes because he makes it out like I've directly hounded the family directly which Is far far away from just posting vents on a football forum.

No he absolutely does not. You've simply chosen to interpret what he said in the way which suits you, ie is most favourable to yourself.

You're being utterly disrespectfu & uncaring to one of our key players & his family. Despicable.

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 15:09 - Feb 11 with 1220 viewsHerbivore

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:52 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

How can you still not join the dots? There's only two of them and they make a straight line.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 15:12 - Feb 11 with 1182 viewsBuhrer

At least the rest of the board agree with this, it might make some people… on 14:27 - Feb 11 by J2BLUE

You can but it makes the forum unusable.

Putting Frimley on ignore actually makes the board much more usable, definite info. But hes getting banned soon clearly.... Bye Frimley you misery.
[Post edited 11 Feb 15:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024