Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Say what you want about the guy… 00:47 - Feb 15 with 8767 viewsMatt_Netherlands

But giving a fellow town fan abuse (especially in the flesh) doesn’t sit well with me. Yeah he’s cringey and not my cup of tea, but taking stick off the screen into the real world is another level. (Caveat: I obviously don’t know what the ‘abuse’ was exactly.)

Have to say though, the depressed sounding “I’ve got no content for Tiktok” made me think what’s wrong with this world. Ian Beale-esque.

Say what you want about the guy… on 01:59 - Feb 15 with 5907 viewsJackNorthStand

Scumbags whoever they are. At the end of the day he’s a young lad on his own doing what he loves and is he’s inoffensive with his content as well. And as posted, he’s an Ipswich fan through and through.
Say what you want about the guy… on 02:27 - Feb 15 with 5848 viewsKropotkin123

Don't think we cringey or not cup of tea clauses either.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Say what you want about the guy… on 06:50 - Feb 15 with 5430 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

What did they actually do?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Say what you want about the guy… on 07:27 - Feb 15 with 5199 viewsStewart27

What is wrong with people?

He may not be everybody’s cup of tea so don’t watch him if if this is the case. He’s completely inoffensive and he’s a die hard town fan.

He made ITFC bearable during the unbearable days for my then 5 year old son and now he’s a season ticket holder. He’s always very pleasant every time I’ve met him. Seems like a genuinely nice lad.
Say what you want about the guy… on 07:44 - Feb 15 with 5046 viewsMattinLondon

To be fair, him not having any content means that his livelihood suffers.
Say what you want about the guy… on 07:55 - Feb 15 with 4926 viewsbluesym

Say what you want about the guy… on 07:27 - Feb 15 by Stewart27

What is wrong with people?

He may not be everybody’s cup of tea so don’t watch him if if this is the case. He’s completely inoffensive and he’s a die hard town fan.

He made ITFC bearable during the unbearable days for my then 5 year old son and now he’s a season ticket holder. He’s always very pleasant every time I’ve met him. Seems like a genuinely nice lad.

I'd echo this. I've seen some of his content and seen him at a few away games,not my cup of tea at all,in fact none of this content wave of various vlogging and watchalongs is. But he isn't harming anyone,it's simple to ignore and avoid his content if it isn't for you. I see it was a group of people who abused him,wow what a tough brave bunch they must be. Wonder if they would have done the same if each individual was on their own? Doubt it.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Say what you want about the guy… on 08:07 - Feb 15 with 4831 viewstractorshark

Bang out of order and just smacks of jealousy from fellow Town fans.
If you don’t like what he’s doing, don’t watch it (personally I don’t watch it).
Politely tell him you don’t want to be in his video but don’t sabotage his content.
It’s like on here when people say can we stop talking about this or we should boycott that…
If you don’t like something, just ignore it.
As long as it’s not illegal, it’s doing no harm and other people might enjoy it even if you don’t.
Say what you want about the guy… on 08:10 - Feb 15 with 4797 viewspowinswitch

I do sometimes watch his stuff. It follows a format, so you know what you’re going to get. I think it’s fine. I think it’s very sad that people need to abuse somebody full stop. Looks like it has upset him which is a great shame. To Alex, if you read this stuff, keep doing what you’re doing. You enjoy it, you provide a nice little slot for a local cafe/business, and others obviously watch and enjoy your output. Don’t let them get you down. And uppa Towen
Login to get fewer ads

Say what you want about the guy… on 08:19 - Feb 15 with 4716 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Out of order, no need to abuse anyone.

For someone that does what he does, not having Tik Tok content is a big deal. Im not sure if its his livelihood, but its at least a passion / hobby.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Say what you want about the guy… on 08:24 - Feb 15 with 4677 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Say what you want about the guy… on 02:27 - Feb 15 by Kropotkin123

Don't think we cringey or not cup of tea clauses either.

Was just making the point that you don’t have to like someone’s content, to think they deserve to feel safe etc.
Say what you want about the guy… on 08:41 - Feb 15 with 4563 viewsStu_boy

There is no place for any town fans who feel it appropriate to give abuse to a fellow town fan. Nothing annoys me more than to hear some idiotic individuals have had a go at one of our own, beit a fan or a player. We need to stick together and enjoy the moment while losing any self entitlement
Say what you want about the guy… on 08:43 - Feb 15 with 4543 viewsITFCson

Say what you want about the guy… on 08:24 - Feb 15 by Matt_Netherlands

Was just making the point that you don’t have to like someone’s content, to think they deserve to feel safe etc.

I am surprised at a few labelling his content cringey. I guess the intro's with his Dad could maybe be classed as such but beyond that certainly not. I suppose however what one person sees as cringey, the next does person does not. Keep up the good work Alex!
Say what you want about the guy… on 08:48 - Feb 15 with 4485 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Shameful.

I like his video diaries of the game, especially for the away games I can’t get to. The guy is blue through and through. We are all Town fans, hope he carries on his good work and hope people can stick up for him if any b3llends are giving him abuse.
Say what you want about the guy… on 08:49 - Feb 15 with 4458 viewsitfcjoe

The music makes it sound like someone has died, does feel a very first world problem.

But, the kids like his content so a shame he hasn't been able to get something out, doesn't seem necessary but if you put your head above parapet people will target you

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Say what you want about the guy… on 08:50 - Feb 15 with 4451 viewsnodge_blue

That is so annoying.

I’m not even sure why people here are saying not my cup of tea. All he does is go to a coffee shop,interview fans before the game and then watch the game. It’s not like there’s anything controversial going on.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Say what you want about the guy… on 08:52 - Feb 15 with 4430 viewsBloomBlue

Its the world of laziness and jealously we live in.

They're too lazy to do what he does, but they want to be in that same situation, so they become jealous.
Say what you want about the guy… on 09:05 - Feb 15 with 4312 viewsNthQldITFC

No idea what happened, but I have to say that came across as a very mature, strong, grounded and intelligent response from the lad.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Say what you want about the guy… on 09:22 - Feb 15 with 4132 viewshype313

Unfortunately, we do have a section of the fanbase that is tragic, best to not let the minority make louder noises than the majority.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Say what you want about the guy… on 09:32 - Feb 15 with 4020 viewssolemio

Say what you want about the guy… on 08:52 - Feb 15 by BloomBlue

Its the world of laziness and jealously we live in.

They're too lazy to do what he does, but they want to be in that same situation, so they become jealous.

Too lazy, and also too unintelligent.
Say what you want about the guy… on 09:32 - Feb 15 with 4023 viewsHipsterectomy

London games always bring out the worst in our fans. I got off at Canary Wharf and heard some drunk Town fan singing “get your ***t out for the lads” to any woman who walked by when the tube doors opened.

I swear these people are on day release from an asylum somewhere and a bit of London and some beer is too much for them

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Say what you want about the guy… on 10:14 - Feb 15 with 3829 viewsHeathlander

It’s pathetic from those people who basically bullied a fellow Town fan. He’s doing something people enjoy watching. Gives a flavour of the atmosphere for people who can’t go and no harm ever to anyone. Few pints of shandy and a Stone Thailand makes turns people into idiots. Keep doing your thing Alex.
Say what you want about the guy… on 10:25 - Feb 15 with 3731 viewsSamWhiteUK

There are a large number of people on Twitter (they usually have a tractor emoji in their name) that think they're above other fans.
Say what you want about the guy… on 10:36 - Feb 15 with 3651 viewsITFCson

Say what you want about the guy… on 09:22 - Feb 15 by hype313

Unfortunately, we do have a section of the fanbase that is tragic, best to not let the minority make louder noises than the majority.

This was epitomised by a group of lads on the 23.30 train last night. For the entire journey they debated/compared various footballers talent, which of course is fine. However they done this at a ridiculous decibel and every other word was C*** or F*** etc, it was unbearable
Say what you want about the guy… on 10:52 - Feb 15 with 3563 viewsnrb1985

Say what you want about the guy… on 09:32 - Feb 15 by Hipsterectomy

London games always bring out the worst in our fans. I got off at Canary Wharf and heard some drunk Town fan singing “get your ***t out for the lads” to any woman who walked by when the tube doors opened.

I swear these people are on day release from an asylum somewhere and a bit of London and some beer is too much for them

I've always been very curious about this dynamic.

Why is it that London games bring these people out? Where are they at other home games? Given Ipswich is an hour away from London?

Are they even Town fans or just tag alongs? Seems really bizarre.
Say what you want about the guy… on 10:52 - Feb 15 with 3564 viewsgainsboroughblue

A real shame that he has not been able to get content for what has probably been the most memorable away game this season.

I do often watch his videos as they are good light relief, give a crowd perspective of the game and I like to hear what opposing fans have to say. I often skip past the favourite chant bit as that does personally grate on me much like Mark Murphy wanting everyone to boo Norwich when they are mentioned on Life's a pitch, but each to their own.

He seems a truly inoffensive guy, doing what he loves and is a die hard Town fan. He has had stick before but it must've been on a different level last night to have posted that.

And as for the tweeter, @rsehole.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024