Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? 13:06 - Feb 23 with 5365 viewsurbanpenguin

predictions for tonight's Leeds Leicester game?

What do we want, or what do you think may happen?
Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:49 - Feb 23 with 1682 viewsN2_Blue

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 13:16 - Feb 23 by Pinewoodblue

Last seasons table after 33 games

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/league-one/formtabelle/wettbewerb/GB3?saison_id=

and despite everything we did it was still not enough to get 1st. The same is likely to happen this season, even if we are almost faultless we are not going to catch Leicester so what's the point in hoping Leicester drop points at Leeds' benefit. We don't want Leeds collecting any points. Securing a point tonight v Leicester could be the difference between Town and Leicester at the end of the season.

Ordinarly a draw is always good because it takes a point out of the league, but this stage of the season and the respectives positions of the the two sides that is irrelevant now

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:51 - Feb 23 with 1667 viewsWeWereZombies

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 13:10 - Feb 23 by north_stand77

16-0 to Leicester

0-17 to Leicester...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:52 - Feb 23 with 1657 viewslegoman

A draw for me will do nicely.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:53 - Feb 23 with 1639 viewsMetal_Hacker

Personally I can’t see any other than a Leeds win as much as I’d want a reverse result

Leeds at home are pretty good all things considered and I think they;ll be too much for Leicester

3-1

That’s said , last 6 home games Leeds top the table , the last 6 away games Leicester top the table

Still only see a Leeds win though

Poll: Philogene Conundrum

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:53 - Feb 23 with 1639 viewssmithy69

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 13:09 - Feb 23 by Hanser

Given it's just a race for second place now, I can't see that an Ipswich supporter would want anything else but for Leicester to thrash Leeds

I genuinely don’t think it is - Leicester are known to choke. A draw tonight - and 2/3 bad results and they are back in amongst it
Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:53 - Feb 23 with 1637 views_clive_baker_

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:51 - Feb 23 by WeWereZombies

0-17 to Leicester...

Feels a little unrealistic to me.
Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:55 - Feb 23 with 1632 viewsWeWereZombies

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:53 - Feb 23 by _clive_baker_

Feels a little unrealistic to me.

OK, 1-17...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:55 - Feb 23 with 1632 viewsmo_itfc

Whats the record for the most red cards in a game?
I'd like to see 22.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:55 - Feb 23 with 1632 viewsN2_Blue

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:48 - Feb 23 by _clive_baker_

15-0 Leicester mate, puts us 2nd tonight.

Leeds look in fine form sadly, I think they'll be too strong tonight for the Foxes but a home defeat would certainly be a) hugely helpful to us and certainly the best outcome, and b) a real test of their character to bounce back from.

15-0 a bit fanciful, but i'll take a 1-0 leicester win with a Vardy penalty in the last minute after a 22 man brawl resulting in 3 red cards for Summerville, Gnonto and Piroe.

That can happen, right?

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 15:01 - Feb 23 with 1599 views_clive_baker_

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:55 - Feb 23 by N2_Blue

15-0 a bit fanciful, but i'll take a 1-0 leicester win with a Vardy penalty in the last minute after a 22 man brawl resulting in 3 red cards for Summerville, Gnonto and Piroe.

That can happen, right?

Well it's more likely than 15-0.

I'll take it.
Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 15:11 - Feb 23 with 1573 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:53 - Feb 23 by smithy69

I genuinely don’t think it is - Leicester are known to choke. A draw tonight - and 2/3 bad results and they are back in amongst it

Leeds are also known to choke...

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 15:34 - Feb 23 with 1533 viewsN2_Blue

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 15:11 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

Leeds are also known to choke...

Leeds choking...oh that would be a thing of beauty. Surely the most entitled fans anywhere at the moment. They are utter arrogants arses. I quite appreciate the humility shown by Saints and Foxes fans for applauding how well we've done but Leeds fans are a different breed,

Clearly still bare a grudge for when we sent them down. If we pip them to promotion at their expense, however that's achieved, it will be be effing hilarious and well as a momentous achievement for us!

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 15:36 - Feb 23 with 1533 viewsHairBearBunch

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 14:53 - Feb 23 by smithy69

Sure, any of us can choke. But the probability is nearer that Leeds Saints & Foxes have no worse than the occasional slip. We gotta go with the most likely scenario = an away win definitely best result.
Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 16:01 - Feb 23 with 1495 viewsBlueBadger

Leicester to be 3-0 up at 80 minutes with multiple injuries but then a mass brawl breaks out, Leeds have 5 players sent off, leading to the match being abandoned, Leeds face multiple suspensions and the game to be replayed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 16:38 - Feb 23 with 1455 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 15:34 - Feb 23 by N2_Blue

Leeds choking...oh that would be a thing of beauty. Surely the most entitled fans anywhere at the moment. They are utter arrogants arses. I quite appreciate the humility shown by Saints and Foxes fans for applauding how well we've done but Leeds fans are a different breed,

Clearly still bare a grudge for when we sent them down. If we pip them to promotion at their expense, however that's achieved, it will be be effing hilarious and well as a momentous achievement for us!

You must've heard the song, "Leeds, Leeds are falling apart, again..."?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 16:56 - Feb 23 with 1410 viewsquirkie

Always got to be a draw as that is 4 pts dropped between the two teams.

Of course of one wins that that is only 3 pts dropped by one of them.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 17:17 - Feb 23 with 1395 viewsN2_Blue

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 16:56 - Feb 23 by quirkie

Always got to be a draw as that is 4 pts dropped between the two teams.

Of course of one wins that that is only 3 pts dropped by one of them.

At the start of the season yes, but that principle doesn't work when sides of significantly different points totals. Why on earth would we wants Leeds to pick up any points when the chances of overhauling Leicester are now almost zero. With their GD they are effectively 10 points ahead of us. They've only dropped 21 points in 33 games yet people think we are going to magically make up 10 points on them in 13 games!!!

If we overhaul Leicester the result of tonight's game is insignificant because we'd probably be winning every game and there is no way we wouldn't finish in the autos

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 17:21 - Feb 23 with 1380 viewsbazza

I think the chance to return 2nd has got to be the aim, but a Leeds win, with Leicester away to hull and Sunderland in the next 3 games could blow the whole top
2 open again..
Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 17:22 - Feb 23 with 1379 viewsSamWhiteUK

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 16:38 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

You must've heard the song, "Leeds, Leeds are falling apart, again..."?

Sunderland playing Love Will Tear Us Apart over the tannoy after beating Leeds was brilliant
Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 17:32 - Feb 23 with 1359 viewsflykickingbybgunn

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 13:10 - Feb 23 by Westover

Anything except a Leeds win, I think a draw would be the best result for Town because with the goal difference we have no chance of finishing above Leeds on level points.

Having read both teams forums I would say the best outcome is that the Aragants draw with the Bedwetters and kick lumps out of each other, resulting in multiple sendings off.

To restrict teams above you to a point apiece is better that letting one of them have 3 points.
Come on the Ref .......

And if you could just arrange that Norwich have a 10 point reduction .......
For no other reason than I dont like them ........
Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 17:42 - Feb 23 with 1346 viewsTheBoyBlue

I suppose you could make a case for any result being a decent one for us, but personally anything but a Leeds win and I'll be rooting for a Leicester win.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 18:09 - Feb 23 with 1324 viewsskinnybob72

We want carnage - red cards and injuries galore.

Piroe and Dewsbury-Hall to recreate the famous Bremner vs Keegan brawl at Wembley would be nice viewing. Followed by a mass pitch invasion.
Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 18:31 - Feb 23 with 1298 viewsbazza

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 16:01 - Feb 23 by BlueBadger

Leicester to be 3-0 up at 80 minutes with multiple injuries but then a mass brawl breaks out, Leeds have 5 players sent off, leading to the match being abandoned, Leeds face multiple suspensions and the game to be replayed.

+ points deductions for both..
Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 19:06 - Feb 23 with 1262 viewsRyorry

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 13:21 - Feb 23 by HighgateBlue

We finished closer to 3rd on points than 1st, and if Wednesday had won one more game we wouldn't have got automatic. So those of us wanting Wednesday to lose as many matches as possible at that stage of the season were right. The same applies to Leeds (and Saints) in my view.

Promotion is more important than the title, so I want a big Leicester win, with Leeds getting no points and a goal difference bloody nose. But I don't think that's what will happen. Don't know exactly what will happen, mind...

In the predictive pre match game with my puppy (Leeds keeper), I (Leicester striker) won 0-1, with my 95th minute daisy-cutter sliding just inside the post to make it 0-2, but then ruled out for offside out by the neighbour (ref) as he arrived home late ...

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 19:20 - Feb 23 with 1223 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Leeds V Leicester - what do we want? on 13:22 - Feb 23 by Illinoisblue

I want Leicester to win but Leeds are flying right now. 2-1 home win.

I also would be happy to see Leicester win but expect Leeds to fly out of the blocks.

3-0 Leeds

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024