Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? 10:30 - Mar 6 with 5445 viewsSamWhiteUK

We all know that this team never give up and never know when they're beaten. But who is responsible for that? Is it McKenna and his coaching staff? Should credit go to the recruitment team and process for identifying players with the right personality credentials? Sam Morsy for his leadership and drive? How have we ended up with such a terrific bunch who would go to war for one another?

I know the reality is going to be a mix of everything, but it's not hard to imagine a scenario where you have a great amount of talent in a squad that would lose games like last night's, or draw vs Rotherham.

Discuss.
Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 10:36 - Mar 6 with 3281 viewshomer_123

Everyone.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 10:37 - Mar 6 with 3270 viewsNthQldITFC

Crazy (or Bluey), but mostly Crazy, I think.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 10:42 - Mar 6 with 3232 viewsbluesbrothers

There is actually a sports psychologist who I guess is fundamentally responsible for trying to impact it... dresses relatively smartly but with bright yellow shoes a lot of the time, and is normally in or around the bench
Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 10:43 - Mar 6 with 3219 viewsVic

Running towards adversity innit!
[Post edited 6 Mar 10:43]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 11:19 - Mar 6 with 3133 viewsKeno

obviously it all down to us lot posting on here

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 16:55 - Mar 6 with 2908 viewsBluespeed225

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 10:37 - Mar 6 by NthQldITFC

Crazy (or Bluey), but mostly Crazy, I think.

Yeah, Crazee is always in the melee at goal celebrations! Last season against Port Vale he was virtually throttled by Burns, and yet he comes back for more! The mentality of that horse , true Suffolk Punch!
Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 17:25 - Mar 6 with 2828 viewsbluelagos

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 16:55 - Mar 6 by Bluespeed225

Yeah, Crazee is always in the melee at goal celebrations! Last season against Port Vale he was virtually throttled by Burns, and yet he comes back for more! The mentality of that horse , true Suffolk Punch!

Er, isn't that Bluey? Crazee is the dog with shades on.

*Can't believe we are discussing which of our mascots might be responsible for the mentality of the Towen team but there we are.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 17:48 - Mar 6 with 2743 viewsNthQldITFC

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 17:25 - Mar 6 by bluelagos

Er, isn't that Bluey? Crazee is the dog with shades on.

*Can't believe we are discussing which of our mascots might be responsible for the mentality of the Towen team but there we are.

I can't believe that not only did I spell the name wrong, but I've also always assumed that they were both horses, i.e. Crazee Horse. Shame on me.

Login to get fewer ads

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 17:52 - Mar 6 with 2716 viewsTrumptonBlue

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 17:48 - Mar 6 by NthQldITFC

I can't believe that not only did I spell the name wrong, but I've also always assumed that they were both horses, i.e. Crazee Horse. Shame on me.

Wait, Crazee isn't a horse?
Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 17:54 - Mar 6 with 2695 viewsHerbivore

Pretty sure it's down to me.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 17:55 - Mar 6 with 2691 viewsbluelagos

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 17:48 - Mar 6 by NthQldITFC

Ffs - I reckon he's a horse looking at some pics.

This is bad, like discovering Father Christmas is a fake when you're 5.

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 17:56 - Mar 6 with 2687 viewsDubtractor

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 17:52 - Mar 6 by TrumptonBlue

Wait, Crazee isn't a horse?

Crazee is 100% a horse.

Why would we have a dog mascot?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:01 - Mar 6 with 2658 viewsbluelagos

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 17:56 - Mar 6 by Dubtractor

Crazee is 100% a horse.

Or...why would you make a horse mascot look like a dog?

Easy mistake on my part - and I am sticking to it.

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:03 - Mar 6 with 2641 viewsHerbivore

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:01 - Mar 6 by bluelagos

Mate, you've dropped a b0llock here. You're a TWTD legend but not sure there's any defending this one.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:06 - Mar 6 with 2606 viewsNthQldITFC

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 17:56 - Mar 6 by Dubtractor

Crazee is 100% a horse.

Agree - it would be barking.

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:09 - Mar 6 with 2579 viewsMK1

The bloke in the row behind is convinced it's down to him.
Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:09 - Mar 6 with 2580 viewsbluelagos

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:03 - Mar 6 by Herbivore

Mate, you've dropped a b0llock here. You're a TWTD legend but not sure there's any defending this one.

Er, have none of you lot ever seen Hong Kong Fooey?

Spitting image of Crazee I tell ya.

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:12 - Mar 6 with 2553 viewsSimonds92

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:01 - Mar 6 by bluelagos

I've not for a second thought he (or she?!) Looked like a dog. Thats a pretty wild misjudgement.
Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:16 - Mar 6 with 2521 viewsSenatorBlue

I’d say everyone, including us. We go a goal down and our first reaction is “it’s in the bag now” and that translates onto the pitch. A small but important part. But imagine it’s the same for every individual in and around the club.
[Post edited 6 Mar 18:17]
Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:18 - Mar 6 with 2513 viewsbluelagos

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:12 - Mar 6 by Simonds92

I've not for a second thought he (or she?!) Looked like a dog. Thats a pretty wild misjudgement.

I'll be honest - this is not looking good at the moment.

Have tweeted Crazee to get final clarification and will accept my fate once they confirm their animal status.

Sometimes we make mistakes - humble pie is warming in the oven and will be eaten at the appropriate time.

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:25 - Mar 6 with 2456 viewsGlasgowBlue

The man in the yellow shoes.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 18:59 - Mar 6 with 2369 viewsSharkey

The goalkeeping coach.
Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 19:01 - Mar 6 with 2358 viewsTractorgirlforever

Crazee is the girl horse and bluey a boy horse!
Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 19:10 - Mar 6 with 2315 viewsNthQldITFC

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 19:01 - Mar 6 by Tractorgirlforever

Crazee is the girl horse and bluey a boy horse!

When I was a wee 'un, I used to think that a baby horse was a pony, and an old horse was a donkey.

Actually, what is a pony? Does such a thing exist?

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 19:18 - Mar 6 with 2288 viewsTractorgirlforever

Who is responsible for the mentality at Ipswich Town? on 19:10 - Mar 6 by NthQldITFC

When I was a wee 'un, I used to think that a baby horse was a pony, and an old horse was a donkey.

Actually, what is a pony? Does such a thing exist?

A pony is just a type of small horse, not sure if a horse has to be under a certain height to be a pony but yes theres definitely such a thing!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024