Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borja Sainz red has been overturned 12:49 - Mar 8 with 2731 viewsbaxterbasics

shame that

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 12:51 - Mar 8 with 2191 viewsDarkBrandon

Outrageous. Red card all day long.

Who do we write to?
Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 12:57 - Mar 8 with 2152 viewsSuffolktractor

Thanks FA.
So now when kids petulantly kick out at their opponents in the junior games this weekend, they can tell the ref they can do what they want cos the so called professionals get away with it.
Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:02 - Mar 8 with 2115 viewsChorleyBoy

Outrageous decision.
Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:03 - Mar 8 with 2108 viewsBlueDouglas

Have to admit though it was not a red. Saw the replay and no real contact, referee got conned
Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:05 - Mar 8 with 2093 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I watched the tackle a few times and I have to say, I could not understand why he was sent off. Didn't see much in it at all.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:05 - Mar 8 with 2084 viewsArnieM

Scum luck knows no bounds does it. Bunch of toss as

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:08 - Mar 8 with 2075 viewsJ2BLUE

Doesn't this just make it more amusing they 'unjustly' had a player sent off?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:11 - Mar 8 with 2044 viewsBiGDonnie

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:05 - Mar 8 by ArnieM

Yeah, but that doesn't explain why Woolfenden is so rubbish does it.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:16 - Mar 8 with 2019 viewsbaxterbasics

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:08 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

Doesn't this just make it more amusing they 'unjustly' had a player sent off?

Sure does. Be a real shame if those three points they lost out on proves the difference in missing out on POs.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:29 - Mar 8 with 1928 viewsStewart27

Who is he?
Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:32 - Mar 8 with 1905 viewsSamWhiteUK

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:29 - Mar 8 by Stewart27

Who is he?

He races for Ferrari. He's not in the next GP though due to appendicitis.
Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:35 - Mar 8 with 1893 viewsGeoffSentence

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 12:51 - Mar 8 by DarkBrandon

Outrageous. Red card all day long.

Who do we write to?

Andy Holt

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:41 - Mar 8 with 1845 viewsNthQldITFC

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:16 - Mar 8 by baxterbasics

Sure does. Be a real shame if those three points they lost out on proves the difference in missing out on POs.

I think I'd actually rather have the weaker teams in the play-offs, just in case.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:56 - Mar 8 with 1770 viewsgainsboroughblue

I was under the impression that the red card was for the lashing out with the leg which basically gave the ref an easy decision to make, so it's hard pressed to see an obvious error on the refs part.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:59 - Mar 8 with 1757 viewsZx1988

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:56 - Mar 8 by gainsboroughblue

I was under the impression that the red card was for the lashing out with the leg which basically gave the ref an easy decision to make, so it's hard pressed to see an obvious error on the refs part.

That was my thinking and, regardless of any contact made or the degree thereof, surely it then becomes a question of intent?

If a player swings a punch at another player, regardless of whether contact is made, is that not an immediate red card for violent conduct?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 14:10 - Mar 8 with 1662 viewsVegtablue

Don't know this man.
Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 14:13 - Mar 8 with 1642 viewsiamatractorboy

I've seen a replay of the incident and he didn't really do anything so I'm not surprised.
Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 14:14 - Mar 8 with 1637 viewsNeedhamChris

I'm not sure having a player sent off for a tackle that wasn't a red is really that lucky?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 14:20 - Mar 8 with 1601 viewsExiled2Surrey

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 14:10 - Mar 8 by Vegtablue

Don't know this man.

and you are all the better for that. not only is he a Norwich player - he is also one of the most petulant, underhand, sly footballers you will see play the game. Diving and trying to con referees (rolling around on the floor as if shot, waving imaginary cards at refs, you get the idea) are his stock in trade
Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 14:21 - Mar 8 with 1581 viewsN2_Blue

Arnie, you dodn't do yourself any favours with your posting style.

I'm no budgie sympathiser but lucky they have not been here. It wasn't a red card. I laughed that he was sent off and it basically changed the game and they lost 3 points they'd likely have won. To find that that red card shouldn't have even happened must really sting. Those 3 points could be critical.

They've had the card rescinded but those 3 points aren't coming back. How is that lucky?

We would be seething and would probably harp on about if for the rest of the season, with good reason, because every single point is so crucial for us.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 15:27 - Mar 8 with 1340 viewsberkstractorboy

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 14:21 - Mar 8 by N2_Blue

Arnie, you dodn't do yourself any favours with your posting style.

I'm no budgie sympathiser but lucky they have not been here. It wasn't a red card. I laughed that he was sent off and it basically changed the game and they lost 3 points they'd likely have won. To find that that red card shouldn't have even happened must really sting. Those 3 points could be critical.

They've had the card rescinded but those 3 points aren't coming back. How is that lucky?

We would be seething and would probably harp on about if for the rest of the season, with good reason, because every single point is so crucial for us.

We basically lost out on 3 points to Preston for officiating decisions so we've been on the end of this already and for now there isn't too much noise about it but if we miss out on autos by a point or GD end of season I think people will be vocal

(I say a point being conservative and thinking we draw that without the dodgy decisions - but could well have won!)
Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 15:28 - Mar 8 with 1329 viewsberkstractorboy

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 12:57 - Mar 8 by Suffolktractor

Thanks FA.
So now when kids petulantly kick out at their opponents in the junior games this weekend, they can tell the ref they can do what they want cos the so called professionals get away with it.

But he didn't petulantly kick out did he. I am struggling to see why this was a red so scum got punished enough losing a game they might well have won.
Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 15:29 - Mar 8 with 1320 viewsFtnfwest

He's done far worse frequently and not even been booked. Shocking by Howson. Mind you he's ex scum anyway so it's in-fighting as far as i'm concerned.
Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 15:30 - Mar 8 with 1309 viewsFtnfwest

Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 13:59 - Mar 8 by Zx1988

That was my thinking and, regardless of any contact made or the degree thereof, surely it then becomes a question of intent?

If a player swings a punch at another player, regardless of whether contact is made, is that not an immediate red card for violent conduct?

or tries to kick them in the head but misses, like yates for forest before the 'incident' last weekend
Borja Sainz red has been overturned on 15:31 - Mar 8 with 1302 viewsbazza

Hope he pulls a hamstring .. musketeer looking mofo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024