Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… 21:55 - Mar 18 with 6234 viewsSitfcB

…in those pictures/videos.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 21:57 - Mar 18 with 4473 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks like her to me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:24 - Mar 18 with 4336 viewsKeno

Piers Morgan has you pegged

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:27 - Mar 18 with 4288 viewsfactual_blue

Perhaps it's the Marchioness of Cholmondeley then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:27 - Mar 18 with 4302 viewsZx1988

None of this adds up.

If we assume for one second (I know!) that we were being told the truth about the Mothers Day photo, then her appearance has changed dramatically in the space of a week.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:31 - Mar 18 with 4240 viewsfactual_blue

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:24 - Mar 18 by Keno

When you say 'pegged'....

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:33 - Mar 18 with 4209 viewsfactual_blue

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:27 - Mar 18 by Zx1988

None of this adds up.

If we assume for one second (I know!) that we were being told the truth about the Mothers Day photo, then her appearance has changed dramatically in the space of a week.

This is what happens to the lizard people whilst they're going through metamorphosis.

wibble

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 23:20 - Mar 18 with 3969 viewsNutkins_Return

You 'weren't' a conspiracy theorist.
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 23:30 - Mar 18 with 3930 viewsNthQldITFC

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:24 - Mar 18 by Keno

Roy Keane is checking out her arse.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 00:43 - Mar 19 with 3808 viewsIllinoisblue

There’s too much mystery nowadays. Brandon, Kate, Mogga’s illness. Obviously there’s none of this we NEED to know. But still.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 07:12 - Mar 19 with 3492 viewsKeno

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 00:43 - Mar 19 by Illinoisblue

There’s too much mystery nowadays. Brandon, Kate, Mogga’s illness. Obviously there’s none of this we NEED to know. But still.

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 07:14 - Mar 19 with 3479 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:27 - Mar 18 by Zx1988

None of this adds up.

Or she isn’t wearing make up.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 08:40 - Mar 19 with 3248 viewschicoazul

Assuming her final form prior to inter dimensional transversion.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 08:47 - Mar 19 with 3220 viewsPinewoodblue

Liked this analysis of the full photo.

Right, folks, for those who doubt the latest Kate Middleton sighting, let us just clarify...from the Daily Dafty - the only newspaper you can trust.

Kate and William allegedly shopped at the local farmshop. Passers-by and those sitting on the outside seating area never even turned their heads. There was no security (despite both being future King and Queen). The world's media once again unattended and Kate is seen carrying shopping bags whilst apparently recovering from abdominal surgery.

That is DEFINITELY Kate Middleton - when you buy Kate Middleton from the Wish website.

It's as convincing as the Loch Ness Monster hitching a lift in the back of a UFO that is driven by Bigfoot.

In 2024 we have crystal clear image capturing phones but this image is as grainy as a bastard

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 09:19 - Mar 19 with 3087 viewsKeno

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 08:47 - Mar 19 by Pinewoodblue

Liked this analysis of the full photo.

Right, folks, for those who doubt the latest Kate Middleton sighting, let us just clarify...from the Daily Dafty - the only newspaper you can trust.

Kate and William allegedly shopped at the local farmshop. Passers-by and those sitting on the outside seating area never even turned their heads. There was no security (despite both being future King and Queen). The world's media once again unattended and Kate is seen carrying shopping bags whilst apparently recovering from abdominal surgery.

That is DEFINITELY Kate Middleton - when you buy Kate Middleton from the Wish website.

It's as convincing as the Loch Ness Monster hitching a lift in the back of a UFO that is driven by Bigfoot.

In 2024 we have crystal clear image capturing phones but this image is as grainy as a bastard

Let me clarify this for you

It's as convincing as the Loch Ness Monster hitching a lift in the back of a UFO that is driven by Bigfoot, with Brandon Williams as a passenger having just stolen the Norwich City Trophy Cabinet"

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 09:46 - Mar 19 with 3005 viewsGuthrum

Doesn't much look like Prince William, either.

Have they got the right people?
[Post edited 19 Mar 9:47]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 09:53 - Mar 19 with 2964 viewsfarkenhell

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 09:46 - Mar 19 by Guthrum

It does look like Roy Keane though!
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 10:06 - Mar 19 with 2900 viewsrodney76

Doesn't look like him either, and as for that bodyguard. The whole thing's been photoshopped, imo.
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 12:37 - Mar 19 with 2638 viewsPinewoodblue

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 09:19 - Mar 19 by Keno

Let me clarify this for you

It's as convincing as the Loch Ness Monster hitching a lift in the back of a UFO that is driven by Bigfoot, with Brandon Williams as a passenger having just stolen the Norwich City Trophy Cabinet"

Sky running with it now.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 12:46 - Mar 19 with 2601 viewsBlueOura

It's not Kate, anybody with working eyes can see that. Quite amusing though watching the mental gymnastics of Royalists and others desperate to distance themselves from any sort of 'conspiracy'.
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 12:48 - Mar 19 with 2590 viewsMattinLondon

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 09:46 - Mar 19 by Guthrum

The bit I don’t understand is that two very high profile royals are seen in a shop and only one fella takes a photo.
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 13:20 - Mar 19 with 2447 viewsleitrimblue

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 12:48 - Mar 19 by MattinLondon

The bit I don’t understand is that two very high profile royals are seen in a shop and only one fella takes a photo.

Everybody else was quite rightly bowing or curtsying while 1 deviant grabbed his phone an took pics?
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 14:08 - Mar 19 with 2316 viewsBlueBadger

Unlike Piers to use a misleading headline and photo to generate traffic.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 14:14 - Mar 19 with 2296 viewsGuthrum

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 12:48 - Mar 19 by MattinLondon

I once encountered Prince Harry in mufti at an event. Would have had no idea it was him if I hadn't known. All the general public ignored him completely, just another punter as far as they were concerned, dressed like them and acting no different.

Same with a lot of musicians, they just look like ordinary people when not up on stage or in front of cameras.

Context and being the centre of attention are everything in identifying who is actually a celebrity.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 16:16 - Mar 19 with 2084 viewsWeWereZombies

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 14:14 - Mar 19 by Guthrum

I once encountered Prince Harry in mufti at an event. Would have had no idea it was him if I hadn't known. All the general public ignored him completely, just another punter as far as they were concerned, dressed like them and acting no different.

Same with a lot of musicians, they just look like ordinary people when not up on stage or in front of cameras.

Context and being the centre of attention are everything in identifying who is actually a celebrity.

When you say 'in mufti'...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 17:22 - Mar 19 with 1993 viewsericclacton

It's Snot.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024