Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday 14:55 - Feb 12 with 7142 viewsHeathlander

He's one of our own, hates yellow and green and can let Maddison know early doors what the derby is all about.

Come on you blue boys.
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 14:56 - Feb 12 with 5957 viewsJ2BLUE

lol

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 15:00 - Feb 12 with 5943 viewsHeathlander

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 14:56 - Feb 12 by J2BLUE

lol

Love Ol' Lukey ?
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 15:01 - Feb 12 with 5930 viewsJ2BLUE

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 15:00 - Feb 12 by Heathlander

Love Ol' Lukey ?

Sure, why not.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 15:02 - Feb 12 with 5929 viewsITFC_Forever

Excellent.

Look forward to an early doors red card then.

And Maddison played in the derby (and scored the winning goal) at PR earlier this season, so he's probably got a fair idea.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 15:21 - Feb 12 with 5865 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 15:02 - Feb 12 by ITFC_Forever

Excellent.

Look forward to an early doors red card then.

And Maddison played in the derby (and scored the winning goal) at PR earlier this season, so he's probably got a fair idea.

I thought exactly the same. Hyam looks like a red card waiting to happen in bog standard games, let alone a derby.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 15:41 - Feb 12 with 5780 viewshomer_123

Why would you start on him? Seems a touch harsh.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:01 - Feb 12 with 5742 viewsblueislander

Yep. Hyam and Skuse in midfield. That is definitely going to have the Scum quaking in their boots.
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:05 - Feb 12 with 5730 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Are you sure?

That would mean 7 out of the 10 out field are defensive minded players.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Login to get fewer ads

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:11 - Feb 12 with 5708 viewswitchdoctor

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:05 - Feb 12 by BullardsMagicMullet

Are you sure?

That would mean 7 out of the 10 out field are defensive minded players.

and????...That’s his fave formation
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:16 - Feb 12 with 5702 viewsitfcjoe

I do think we miss his drive in the midfield and ability to get around the pitch - sometimes we are far too passive and he doesn't allow that

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:20 - Feb 12 with 5668 viewsblueislander

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:16 - Feb 12 by itfcjoe

I do think we miss his drive in the midfield and ability to get around the pitch - sometimes we are far too passive and he doesn't allow that

Headless chickenesq.
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:25 - Feb 12 with 5644 viewschicoazul

You could play Pogba alongside Skuse and our faint hearted flat track bullies would still lose.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:31 - Feb 12 with 5624 viewstheblueginger

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:20 - Feb 12 by blueislander

Headless chickenesq.

David Norris and Keith Andrews were probably our 2 most dynamic CM's in the last few years,yet were both also described as "headless chickens."

Skuse is seen as too passive, Leadbitter was moaned at for only passing sideways, Diags for being too languid, Douglas for breathing, Bowyer for being too aggressive, Colin Healy for being and Irish mate of Roy Keane etc.

Sometimes I wonder what our fans want in middle of the park. As much as I want us to go and sign John McGinn from Hibs, I wonder if some here would dislike him for shooting from distance too much or being Scottish.
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:43 - Feb 12 with 5576 viewsblueislander

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:31 - Feb 12 by theblueginger

David Norris and Keith Andrews were probably our 2 most dynamic CM's in the last few years,yet were both also described as "headless chickens."

Skuse is seen as too passive, Leadbitter was moaned at for only passing sideways, Diags for being too languid, Douglas for breathing, Bowyer for being too aggressive, Colin Healy for being and Irish mate of Roy Keane etc.

Sometimes I wonder what our fans want in middle of the park. As much as I want us to go and sign John McGinn from Hibs, I wonder if some here would dislike him for shooting from distance too much or being Scottish.

When they are fit, I would be pleased with Huws and Dozell.
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 17:13 - Feb 12 with 5507 viewsRegencyBlue

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:01 - Feb 12 by blueislander

Yep. Hyam and Skuse in midfield. That is definitely going to have the Scum quaking in their boots.

Absolutely!

Because thats worked really well in the past.

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 17:16 - Feb 12 with 5494 viewsBrixtonBlue

I want the next Jim Magilton in the middle of the park, whoever that may be.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 17:17 - Feb 12 with 5492 viewsWeirdFishes

If MCG is fit I can’t even imagine Hyam would be on the bench.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 17:18 - Feb 12 with 5478 viewsNo9

& how long before he made the long lonely walk?
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 17:22 - Feb 12 with 5464 viewsBenters2

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:11 - Feb 12 by witchdoctor

and????...That’s his fave formation

This.
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 17:48 - Feb 12 with 5409 viewsmonty_radio

Much as I like your comment re Dougie breathing, I think that such a feast of midfield giants as you spread before us only serves to underline the reason why so many point back to Holland / Magilton as our last credible midfield threats

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 17:49 - Feb 12 with 5397 viewsCurrie10

I'm going to say I'd DEFO put Gleeson in there.
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 17:58 - Feb 12 with 5369 viewsclive_baker

Distinctly average footballer. Never has been and never will be anything more than that. If he was Irish he would be public enemy number 1, but because he’s from Ipswich, bites a few ankles and walks like he’s carrying 2 rolls of carpet, people will happily see past his inability to positively influence a football match.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 18:37 - Feb 12 with 5297 viewsjudespiveyg

Don't understand how people rate Skuse over him, as they're essentially the same limited player except Hyam can actually tackle and break up play.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 20:00 - Feb 12 with 5195 viewsSWGF

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 18:37 - Feb 12 by judespiveyg

Don't understand how people rate Skuse over him, as they're essentially the same limited player except Hyam can actually tackle and break up play.

They're essentially the same limited player except Skuse can actually control and pass a football

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 20:12 - Feb 12 with 5162 viewsFootballpete

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:01 - Feb 12 by blueislander

I'd like to point out that our best season in a decade featured Hyam / Skuse together regularly. Seems mad I know.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024