Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? 08:21 - Jul 8 with 4844 viewsfergalsharkey

If you have and didn’t get caught then I assume you can’t say anything ,but if you did and served your sentence and are now out and enjoying life, tell us about it.

Don’t mention names, just how and why.

Many thanks

Poll: Cook out?

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 08:23 - Jul 8 with 3331 viewsDanTheMan

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 08:28 - Jul 8 with 3306 viewsGeoffSentence

I one ran over a pigeon deliberately. Does that count?

In my defence I drove towards it for a laugh because the cheeky cwnt looked like he was playing chicken with me and I thought it would fly out of the way.

Also in my defence, he probably didn't die, last seen in my rear view mirror staggering about dazedly.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 08:30 - Jul 8 with 3291 viewsfooters

Give me till the end of the day. Strong possibility.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 08:44 - Jul 8 with 3254 viewsTIB

I'm a wanted man in northern Maine...manslaughter...well...cowslaughter charges!!! Was shooting some guns up there with family a few years back, a week after we left my auntie got a knock on the door from a local farmer...turns out one of his cows had gone into the woods out the back of her house and it had a rather large 44 calibre hole in the side of it. Life on the run now, always looking over my shoulder

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 08:46 - Jul 8 with 3244 viewsSuperblue95

Does murdering people in your head count?

If so I’m looking at about 300 consecutive life sentences

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 08:53 - Jul 8 with 3207 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 08:44 - Jul 8 by TIB

I'm a wanted man in northern Maine...manslaughter...well...cowslaughter charges!!! Was shooting some guns up there with family a few years back, a week after we left my auntie got a knock on the door from a local farmer...turns out one of his cows had gone into the woods out the back of her house and it had a rather large 44 calibre hole in the side of it. Life on the run now, always looking over my shoulder

I'd like to do that to one or two of the cows in my part of the Ipswich-Sudbury-Shotley Golden Triangle.

Some of them get quite feisty and I have been denied access to, or chased from, footpaths by @rsey cows on several occasions.

A couple of shots from a decent weapon would put them right back in their place.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 9:12]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 09:05 - Jul 8 with 3163 viewsPendejo

My mum's 3rd husband was a lifer out on licence.

He work as an "insurance / debt collector" on behalf of a London Firm [NOT Krays], when the Italian Mafia tried to move in on London in late 60s / early 70s he was sent to persuade them that it was a bad idea. One of the Mafioso wound up dead and another chap gave evidence in order to get a more lenient sentence to a different [lesser] charge.

He had been known to my mother since childhood, and was a good friend of my father's. She bumped into him @ 1990 after his release and moved in with him @ 1992 they were together until he died in 2012.

Once out of prison he was part of a scheme for rehabilitation of offenders that meant he found work with NHS as a porter, bought his mum's council house and generally lived a normal life. HE had pensions from NHS and his "firm" as, unlike his erstwhile colleague, he hadn't used his knowledge of goings on to get a lighter sentence or earlier release.

Typical gangster type of the 60/70 London old school utter racist, and his view is the only one that's right. Didn't mind "gays" as, in his words they were useful in prison, reckoned there'd be way more violence if it weren't for them. He did his time at Parkhurst and Albany prisons.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 09:11 - Jul 8 with 3146 viewsitfcjoe

My friend's Dad had a decorator working for them for a few weeks when we were back at school and he had to keep disappearing off.

We asked his dad why and was because the old boy was on day release and had murdered his wife and her lover in a crime of passion about 20 years ago

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 10:36 - Jul 8 with 3002 viewsnoggin

I've attended several murder scenes over the years, some very disturbing.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 11:03 - Jul 8 with 2928 viewsSouperJim

Mick McCarthy used to murder football at Portman Road in front of thousands every other week, the bloke is still getting away with it too.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 11:22 - Jul 8 with 2883 viewsDeano69

I murdered 'Careless Whispers' at a Karaoke New Years Eve Party. Not sure if that counts?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 14:43 - Jul 8 with 2690 viewsSouperJim

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 11:22 - Jul 8 by Deano69

I murdered 'Careless Whispers' at a Karaoke New Years Eve Party. Not sure if that counts?

Did someone leave them on the floor? That would be careless, particularly if they were the gold ones. Yummy.

Right, I'm off to ASDAs to buy some Legos.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 15:34 - Jul 8 with 2626 viewscrunchie1978

So many I made fred west look like john!
Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 16:15 - Jul 8 with 2553 viewsBLUEBEAT

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 08:53 - Jul 8 by GeoffSentence

I'd like to do that to one or two of the cows in my part of the Ipswich-Sudbury-Shotley Golden Triangle.

Some of them get quite feisty and I have been denied access to, or chased from, footpaths by @rsey cows on several occasions.

A couple of shots from a decent weapon would put them right back in their place.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 9:12]

That’s quite a stretched triangle

Poll: W or W

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 16:17 - Jul 8 with 2534 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 09:05 - Jul 8 by Pendejo

My mum's 3rd husband was a lifer out on licence.

He work as an "insurance / debt collector" on behalf of a London Firm [NOT Krays], when the Italian Mafia tried to move in on London in late 60s / early 70s he was sent to persuade them that it was a bad idea. One of the Mafioso wound up dead and another chap gave evidence in order to get a more lenient sentence to a different [lesser] charge.

He had been known to my mother since childhood, and was a good friend of my father's. She bumped into him @ 1990 after his release and moved in with him @ 1992 they were together until he died in 2012.

Once out of prison he was part of a scheme for rehabilitation of offenders that meant he found work with NHS as a porter, bought his mum's council house and generally lived a normal life. HE had pensions from NHS and his "firm" as, unlike his erstwhile colleague, he hadn't used his knowledge of goings on to get a lighter sentence or earlier release.

Typical gangster type of the 60/70 London old school utter racist, and his view is the only one that's right. Didn't mind "gays" as, in his words they were useful in prison, reckoned there'd be way more violence if it weren't for them. He did his time at Parkhurst and Albany prisons.

The Richardsons?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 17:55 - Jul 8 with 2394 viewswkj

A coworker once went into the loo at 1040 and was never seen again. Always go on time people

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 17:56 - Jul 8 with 2385 viewsSpruceMoose

Benters, Grimboy, Cobbler, HolyGoalie, BobbyDazzler...

The list goes on.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 17:58 - Jul 8 with 2381 viewswkj

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 17:56 - Jul 8 by SpruceMoose

Benters, Grimboy, Cobbler, HolyGoalie, BobbyDazzler...

The list goes on.

Excuse me, cobbler was mine tyvm

Crybaby

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 17:59 - Jul 8 with 2373 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 17:58 - Jul 8 by wkj

Excuse me, cobbler was mine tyvm

Oh yeah, back when you were playing like Ronaldo and before you started playing like Tony Adams.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 18:01]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 18:01 - Jul 8 with 2371 viewswkj

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 17:59 - Jul 8 by SpruceMoose

Oh yeah, back when you were playing like Ronaldo and before you started playing like Tony Adams.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 18:01]

More like Mike Dean now a days.

Crybaby

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 18:03 - Jul 8 with 2354 viewshampstead_blue

I've murdered a few songs in a covers band......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 18:06 - Jul 8 with 2337 viewsJ2BLUE

Yes. Shot someone. At random He was walking down the street and I pointed my gun at him. He ran. I shot him in the leg. As he went to get up I shot him in the head and stole his money.

Then I saved my game and turned the Xbox off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 18:07 - Jul 8 with 2336 viewsSarge

Many years ago, I’m talking late 70s I was involved in a fracas outside a pub in West Bromwich where I was living at the time. I didn’t start it and I forget why I was set upon but in a drunken stupor who can say. Anyway, I defended myself and downed one of the blokes with a single punch. Unfortunately he never woke up, I of course didn’t mean to kill him but I had and I ended up serving 11 years for manslaughter. There isn’t a single day I don’t regret the events of that night and I’ve never gone out and got drunk since.
Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 18:11 - Jul 8 with 2323 viewswkj

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 18:07 - Jul 8 by Sarge

Many years ago, I’m talking late 70s I was involved in a fracas outside a pub in West Bromwich where I was living at the time. I didn’t start it and I forget why I was set upon but in a drunken stupor who can say. Anyway, I defended myself and downed one of the blokes with a single punch. Unfortunately he never woke up, I of course didn’t mean to kill him but I had and I ended up serving 11 years for manslaughter. There isn’t a single day I don’t regret the events of that night and I’ve never gone out and got drunk since.

That's the most extreme motivation for quitting the sauce I've ever heard, sorry you have to endure that burden

Crybaby

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 18:14 - Jul 8 with 2310 viewsSarge

Anyone on here ever murdered anyone? on 18:11 - Jul 8 by wkj

That's the most extreme motivation for quitting the sauce I've ever heard, sorry you have to endure that burden

No I still have sauce on things, I just don’t drink alcohol anymore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024