Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy 14:02 - Jul 9 with 5678 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

One will be at home, one will be away and we will also have a home match against an Under 21 side, which won't be Norwich.

It should be either Arsenal, West Ham, Tottenham or perhaps even Chelsea.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2019 14:06]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:03 - Jul 9 with 4787 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Is that Colchester away? Or at home?

I’d probably go if it was away

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:03 - Jul 9 with 4780 viewsJ2BLUE

I can't imagine we'll get big crowds for the group stages of this as it's streamed?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:04 - Jul 9 with 4775 viewsITFC_Forever

Thought they were going to avoid high-profile games in the early rounds?

Us vs. Col Who is a big deal for them at least...

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:06 - Jul 9 with 4746 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:03 - Jul 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Fixtures should be confirmed Friday when we know which PL U21 team we are in with.

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:10 - Jul 9 with 4679 viewsSouperJim

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:04 - Jul 9 by ITFC_Forever

Cambridge, Peterborough and Northampton all in the same group is a bit tasty. We hate boro and we hate boro...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:12 - Jul 9 with 4652 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:04 - Jul 9 by ITFC_Forever

What odds Gerken to have an absolute worldie!

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:12 - Jul 9 with 4653 viewsITFC_Forever

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:10 - Jul 9 by SouperJim

Cambridge, Peterborough and Northampton all in the same group is a bit tasty. We hate boro and we hate boro...

Yep, those three certainly don't like each other, especially Cambridge and Posh.

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:18 - Jul 9 with 4582 viewsFreddies_Ears

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:12 - Jul 9 by ITFC_Forever

Yep, those three certainly don't like each other, especially Cambridge and Posh.

Enough rivalry that they even share(d) a sponsor, Mick George. That is quite unusual - Celtic and Rangers and the Sheffields are the only others I can think of...
Login to get fewer ads

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 14:22 - Jul 9 with 4537 viewsSwansea_Blue

These Are The Days

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:24 - Jul 9 with 4526 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:18 - Jul 9 by Freddies_Ears

Enough rivalry that they even share(d) a sponsor, Mick George. That is quite unusual - Celtic and Rangers and the Sheffields are the only others I can think of...

Any pretty much every team in Brazil who are sponsored by Caixa.

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 14:32 - Jul 9 with 4480 viewsKieran_Knows

What a time to be alive.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:34 - Jul 9 with 4467 viewsGeoffSentence

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:03 - Jul 9 by J2BLUE

I can't imagine we'll get big crowds for the group stages of this as it's streamed?

I'm looking forward to it strangely. On the assumption that we get ultra-cheapo tickets for these games, and hardly anyone will turn up, I fancy experimenting with my seating arrangements. Maybe sit where the fancy dans normally hang out.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:37 - Jul 9 with 4456 viewsElderGrizzly

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:12 - Jul 9 by WarkTheWarkITFC

What odds Gerken to have an absolute worldie!

Won’t be the first time against us. Did it for Bristol City in a 0-0 i believe?
Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 14:39 - Jul 9 with 4438 viewsSomethingBlue

Don't go to any of them.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 14:48 - Jul 9 with 4392 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 14:39 - Jul 9 by SomethingBlue

Don't go to any of them.

Why? Is it beneath you?

We are where we are. If my team is playing then I shall support them. I guarantee all the people suggesting it's tinpot and that they aren't going will come crawling out of the woodwork if we got to Wembley.

Pompey and Sunderland have both been to Wembley in FA Cup and League Cup finals in the last 10-15 years, both had plenty of seasons in the Premier League and yet they managed to get 80,000 there for the EFL final.

I can't think of any reason not to go.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2019 14:56]

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:48 - Jul 9 with 4386 viewsHARRY10

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:03 - Jul 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Both
Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:49 - Jul 9 with 4384 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy (n/t) on 14:48 - Jul 9 by HARRY10

Both

It's not both. We only play each team once.

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 15:00 - Jul 9 with 4327 viewsPendejo

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 14:39 - Jul 9 by SomethingBlue

Don't go to any of them.

Follow the town up or down

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 15:03 - Jul 9 with 4321 viewsSomethingBlue

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 14:48 - Jul 9 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Why? Is it beneath you?

We are where we are. If my team is playing then I shall support them. I guarantee all the people suggesting it's tinpot and that they aren't going will come crawling out of the woodwork if we got to Wembley.

Pompey and Sunderland have both been to Wembley in FA Cup and League Cup finals in the last 10-15 years, both had plenty of seasons in the Premier League and yet they managed to get 80,000 there for the EFL final.

No, it's not beneath me, but the wider implications for football of what has happened to this tournament in the last three years are deeply troubling and the games must be boycotted. If you don't know, there is plenty of easily googleable reading on the topic to avoid you missing the point so badly next time.

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 15:04 - Jul 9 with 4309 viewsSomethingBlue

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 15:00 - Jul 9 by Pendejo

Follow the town up or down

Yes, and you are a turkey voting for Christmas if you support this competition.

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 15:09 - Jul 9 with 4280 viewsITFC_Forever

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 15:03 - Jul 9 by SomethingBlue

No, it's not beneath me, but the wider implications for football of what has happened to this tournament in the last three years are deeply troubling and the games must be boycotted. If you don't know, there is plenty of easily googleable reading on the topic to avoid you missing the point so badly next time.

While that is a noble sentiment and not one I disagree with.... it's all very well boycotting the early stages, but if we're still involved at the business end and then get to Wembley, I think alot of people's mountainous moral high ground will soon revert back to sea-level.

I want to go and see ITFC play in as many matches I can make it to, not sure I'll be able to bring myself to boycott a game, so I'll have to find another way to make the point.

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 15:22 - Jul 9 with 4230 viewsPendejo

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 15:04 - Jul 9 by SomethingBlue

Yes, and you are a turkey voting for Christmas if you support this competition.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 15:33 - Jul 9 with 4180 viewsFtnfwest

sounds good, i'm in
Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 15:49 - Jul 9 with 4136 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 15:09 - Jul 9 by ITFC_Forever

While that is a noble sentiment and not one I disagree with.... it's all very well boycotting the early stages, but if we're still involved at the business end and then get to Wembley, I think alot of people's mountainous moral high ground will soon revert back to sea-level.

I want to go and see ITFC play in as many matches I can make it to, not sure I'll be able to bring myself to boycott a game, so I'll have to find another way to make the point.

Some games have been getting attendances of 200.

The EFL don't care. The U21 teams should never have been in this. It's the 'EFL' trophy. Nothing to do with the PL.

But as the PL has all the power over the EFL they got what they want. Whether we attend or not doesn't make a difference.

I can see why Blackpool fans boycotted games. They had a slim chance of it making a difference, which it effectively did some time later.

We, through not supporting ITFC and boycotting these matches, would make no difference whatsoever. So what's the point of missing out?

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 15:54 - Jul 9 with 4127 viewsAYACCA

Colchester and Gillingham in the EFL Trophy on 14:48 - Jul 9 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Why? Is it beneath you?

A trophy is a trophy. might be the only one the younger generation ever get to see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024