Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff 20:35 - Mar 17 with 2981 viewsMaySixth

who would it be and why?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 20:36 - Mar 17 with 2968 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can I have an ex? Paul Hurst. I’d use him when the toilet paper ran out.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 20:38 - Mar 17 with 2956 viewsFreddies_Ears

Hmm, I wouldn't be thinking of the men's team, to be fair!
If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 21:16 - Mar 17 with 2887 viewsRyorry

That's a very good question!

I'd start at the top & ask all the burning questions (whether or not they'd get answered ...)

1. ME
2. PL

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 21:18 - Mar 17 with 2879 viewsfooters

Jay Tabb. The virus isn't as potent amongst infants.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 21:22 - Mar 17 with 2873 viewsbournemouthblue

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 20:38 - Mar 17 by Freddies_Ears

Hmm, I wouldn't be thinking of the men's team, to be fair!

Although our ladies team are mainly England Youth Internationals?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 21:55 - Mar 17 with 2846 viewsNthQldITFC

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 20:36 - Mar 17 by Swansea_Blue

Can I have an ex? Paul Hurst. I’d use him when the toilet paper ran out.

Didn't know you two had history.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 21:57 - Mar 17 with 2841 viewsNthQldITFC

Who would have the most meat on them? Titus? Neil Thompson's buttocks?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 22:03 - Mar 17 with 2810 viewsDarth_Koont

McGoldrick.

He'd be funny and grumpy like a grime Larry David.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 22:06 - Mar 17 with 2799 viewstractordownsouth

Joe Royle

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 22:15 - Mar 17 with 2786 viewsFtnfwest

Does warky count?
If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 22:22 - Mar 17 with 2754 viewshoppy

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 21:57 - Mar 17 by NthQldITFC

Who would have the most meat on them? Titus? Neil Thompson's buttocks?

You’ve gone down that route and not considered Jaime Peters?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 23:48 - Mar 17 with 2683 viewsBasingstokeBlue

One Micky Stockwell.

Because... legend.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 05:38 - Mar 18 with 2602 viewsMercian

Paul Mariner, he is the first player I remember and still my favourite.
If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 14:15 - Mar 18 with 2428 viewsBluesquid

Kuqi and a multi-pack box of crisps.
If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 14:38 - Mar 18 with 2407 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 21:55 - Mar 17 by NthQldITFC

Didn't know you two had history.

People said we'd get over the height difference, but it was just too much

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 14:40 - Mar 18 with 2401 viewsStu_Magoo

Marcus Evans. He'd only be seen about twice a year and be silent the rest of the time.
If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 14:59 - Mar 18 with 2383 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 14:40 - Mar 18 by Stu_Magoo

Marcus Evans. He'd only be seen about twice a year and be silent the rest of the time.

And he'd pay the bills

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 16:21 - Mar 18 with 2338 viewsAlexGreen

Moritz Voltz - He can ride me around the living room on his bike. Endless hours of entertainment.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 16:29 - Mar 18 with 2324 viewsWeWereZombies

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 14:59 - Mar 18 by Swansea_Blue

And he'd pay the bills

But just after the end of the pandemic an envelope would drop through the letterbox. When you open it you find that the mother of all loan repayments was down to you.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 16:30 - Mar 18 with 2322 viewsBluefish

Probably Natasha Thomas

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 16:31 - Mar 18 with 2321 viewshype313

Manuel Thetis, because when anarchy starts, he'd be quite a handy person to have, standing at my front door.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 16:54 - Mar 18 with 2294 viewssolemio

Steve Palmer, Simon Milton or Matt Holland. With any one of these you would actually get some good chat.

Matt's on A ? of Sport on Friday.
If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 16:57 - Mar 18 with 2292 viewsWeWereZombies

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 16:31 - Mar 18 by hype313

Manuel Thetis, because when anarchy starts, he'd be quite a handy person to have, standing at my front door.

Along the same lines, Allan Hunter in his prime. Wouldn't even need to stand at the door, could just peep through the curtains and smile at any passing rioters, they would decide to give the house a miss.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If you had to quarantine yourself with one Ipswich player or member of staff on 17:35 - Mar 18 with 2257 viewshampstead_blue

I did meet a very pretty young lady on the staff a while back. No names but that's my view.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024