Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time 16:54 - Nov 28 with 2116 viewsSteve_M

There's enough in the squad to get more out of them than he is achieving. Time for a change before it's too late to save the season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:54 - Nov 28 with 1933 viewsDanTheMan

Also a new medical team please.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:55 - Nov 28 with 1904 viewswkj

You know you're rational to want Lambert gone when Steve_M decrees it.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:56 - Nov 28 with 1884 viewshomer_123

As I've said ...no improvement at all coupled with the same errors and poor defending.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:56 - Nov 28 with 1877 viewsfooters

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:54 - Nov 28 by DanTheMan

Dr Harold Shipman in the treatment room.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:56 - Nov 28 with 1878 viewsBlueBadger

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:54 - Nov 28 by DanTheMan

Something's been badly wrong with how we treat, recover and rehabilitate injuries for a long while now. It's classic Evans shortsightedness though isn't it? Thinks he's making a saving but actually having these players out for a log time harms us both on the pitch(for obvious reasons) and off the pitch(because their value diminishes and they're still drawing a wage).

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:56 - Nov 28 with 1861 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:57 - Nov 28 with 1838 viewsAce_High1

There is one thing you are forgetting - Money - that payout.

Lambert will be here for at least another 18 months :)
There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:57 - Nov 28 with 1835 viewswoiii

There isn't a manager living or dead who could get us to score without Bishop and Edwards on the pitch
Login to get fewer ads

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:57 - Nov 28 with 1807 viewsGlasgowBlue

He'll get this week's midweek game imo.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:58 - Nov 28 with 1785 viewshaynes_toe1

He'll be kept in the job. This is Evans we're talking about. Who gave him a 5 year contract.
There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:58 - Nov 28 with 1792 viewsSomethingBlue

The season and probably a lot more beyond that. The need to sort this out could not be any more urgent.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:58 - Nov 28 with 1774 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:56 - Nov 28 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

There isn't.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:58 - Nov 28 with 1757 viewsEastTownBlue

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:56 - Nov 28 by footers

Dr Harold Shipman in the treatment room.

Explains why we haven't seen KVY.
There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:03 - Nov 28 with 1656 viewsSteve_M

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:58 - Nov 28 by SomethingBlue

The season and probably a lot more beyond that. The need to sort this out could not be any more urgent.

Yes, the long term future of the club looks seriously at risk at the moment. Given how much we've got wrong over the last couple of decades it's only to be expected we'll get the next few years wrong too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:05 - Nov 28 with 1595 viewsSomethingBlue

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:03 - Nov 28 by Steve_M

Yes, the long term future of the club looks seriously at risk at the moment. Given how much we've got wrong over the last couple of decades it's only to be expected we'll get the next few years wrong too.

Exactly. This is an existential matter and basically every worst-case scenario I'd imagined in the last five years has come, or is coming, to pass. There is worse to follow unless something dramatic happens.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:05 - Nov 28 with 1560 viewsfooters

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:03 - Nov 28 by Steve_M

Said it before and I'll say it again.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:06 - Nov 28 with 1554 viewsMonkeyAlan

4 more years.
There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:06 - Nov 28 with 1552 viewscatch74

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:57 - Nov 28 by Ace_High1

There is one thing you are forgetting - Money - that payout.

Lambert will be here for at least another 18 months :)

My only thought is the moving of Nash and Dyer appointment - one of those two wouldn’t cost too much. May have to do as Spurs did with Poch, keep paying his salary.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:09 - Nov 28 with 1471 viewspointofblue

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:57 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

I thought Oxford was next Saturday - didn't realise we had another midweek game coming up.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:10 - Nov 28 with 1447 viewsPlums

The number of in game soft issue injuries suggests they’re not warming up properly either.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:10 - Nov 28 with 1446 viewsStadiumofdark

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 16:57 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

I'm convinced he'll be gone by 8pm tonight
There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:11 - Nov 28 with 1400 viewsPlums

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:10 - Nov 28 by Stadiumofdark

I'm convinced he'll be gone by 8pm tonight

It’s the hope that kills you...

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:11 - Nov 28 with 1394 viewsitfcjoe

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:05 - Nov 28 by SomethingBlue

Exactly. This is an existential matter and basically every worst-case scenario I'd imagined in the last five years has come, or is coming, to pass. There is worse to follow unless something dramatic happens.

Just get Danny Cowley in and give us a chance this season to save ourselves from Armageddon. What happens after that isn't important

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:14 - Nov 28 with 1337 viewsketton_itfc

There is nothing, absolutely nothing Lambert has done with the team over the last 2 years to suggest that things will change as dramatically as they need to. Not one thing. It time and I suspect ME knows it.
There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 1242 viewsbackwaywhen

There's absolutely no reason for ME to give Lambert any more time on 17:09 - Nov 28 by pointofblue

I thought Oxford was next Saturday - didn't realise we had another midweek game coming up.

Plymouth away next Sat ....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024