Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? 11:05 - Mar 23 with 2121 viewsitfcpaul

I have had a look at the run in we have, and it certainly does seem like we have a fairly easy run in compared to some others, especially Peterborough, and honestly think we have a great chance of finishing in the play-offs, I think the top 2 is out of the question but we certainly have enough to get into the top 6, I am saying somewhere in positions 4-6

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 11:10 - Mar 23 with 1892 viewsGuthrum

I'd say 5th to 7th, with a quite decent chance of hitting the middle of that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 11:11 - Mar 23 with 1886 viewsBlueNomad

6th but don't hold your breath on going up.
Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 11:12 - Mar 23 with 1880 viewsfergalsharkey

11th

Poll: Cook out?

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 11:17 - Mar 23 with 1852 viewsitfcpaul

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 11:11 - Mar 23 by BlueNomad

6th but don't hold your breath on going up.

Certainly not holding my breath on that one but you never know what PC can achieve on the run in, so fingers crossed...

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 11:20 - Mar 23 with 1847 viewsMetal_Hacker

I'm thinking the lack of creativity will be the downfall - no great shock I know

Think we'll finish 7th by perhaps two points adrift from 6th

For me this season is dead and buried but very optimistic ref next season already - albeit this weekend will give us an idea of how PC will be looking to the future in terms style and formation. The week he's got with them right now is going to pivotal I'd say , not for this season but certainly next .As much as he'll be trying his best to see us promoted this season he'll be assessing every single player out on the training field this week and making early decisions

Poll: If it were one or the other

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 11:26 - Mar 23 with 1826 viewsgordon

7th or 8th, about 3 points off the play-offs.
Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 11:26 - Mar 23 with 1822 viewstextbackup

it will see us 6th on last day of season, needing a draw to make 6th...… we go in 0-2 down at HT, and don't even have a shot in second half.
finish 8th. fitting way to say goodbye to many of these losers.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 11:32 - Mar 23 with 1811 viewsMrTown

6-8

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 12:25 - Mar 23 with 1737 viewsIllinoisblue

9th. We don’t create enough chances or score enough goals. And are mentally weak. Can’t wait for Cook to blow it all up and start again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 12:25 - Mar 23 with 1732 viewsChurchman

8th. May squeeze into the play offs. It depends on the attitude of the players, whether they buy into what Cook is trying to do and are up for it.
4th to 6th OR much much lower on 12:29 - Mar 23 with 1720 viewsunstableblue

Get a win at Wigan... then we're rocking for 6 more points against lowly teams over the bank holiday weekend, and we go on a run

Lose at Wigan, who really are no mugs, with a manager with a point to prove, and we're getting a real dent in confidence, manager feels pressure... formula can't be gotten right

Form of KVY, the central midfield pairing and whoever gets the wide attacking berths will determine whether we make the play-offs and whether we will succeed.

Need a performance and result at Wigan!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 12:31 - Mar 23 with 1714 viewsbluewark

I hope we reach playoffs. Could be a another great day at Wembley, if we are allowed in
Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 12:34 - Mar 23 with 1692 viewspointofblue

No reason why we shouldn’t be able to finish at least 6th though don’t think we’re strong enough to get through the play offs.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 12:35 - Mar 23 with 1692 viewsOsborneOneNil

I've a decent sized bet on Top 6, placed prior to the win at Accrington.

My cashout ballooned, but is now back to the stake value, and I'm seriously in two minds as to cash or not.

I think I'll see how this week goes with Cook having the squad without a game, then if we beat Wigan I reckon it's top 6. If we don't win, Ill cash for a slight loss.
Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 12:36 - Mar 23 with 1678 viewsBeckets

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 11:26 - Mar 23 by textbackup

it will see us 6th on last day of season, needing a draw to make 6th...… we go in 0-2 down at HT, and don't even have a shot in second half.
finish 8th. fitting way to say goodbye to many of these losers.

And portrayed by Evans as heroic failure in the season ticket blurb.
Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 12:40 - Mar 23 with 1659 viewsclive_baker

No need to shout.

6th.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 12:41 - Mar 23 with 1653 viewsWallingford_Boy

8th for me.

Just far better quality than us going for those 4 play off places.

RIP Sir Bobby

We are typically 7/4 or 2-1 to finish in the top six from the bookies on 12:42 - Mar 23 with 1652 viewsunstableblue

4th to 6th OR much much lower on 12:29 - Mar 23 by unstableblue

Get a win at Wigan... then we're rocking for 6 more points against lowly teams over the bank holiday weekend, and we go on a run

Lose at Wigan, who really are no mugs, with a manager with a point to prove, and we're getting a real dent in confidence, manager feels pressure... formula can't be gotten right

Form of KVY, the central midfield pairing and whoever gets the wide attacking berths will determine whether we make the play-offs and whether we will succeed.

Need a performance and result at Wigan!

Win well at Wigan... those odds will plummet!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

We are typically 7/4 or 2-1 to finish in the top six from the bookies on 13:17 - Mar 23 with 1590 viewsOsborneOneNil

We are typically 7/4 or 2-1 to finish in the top six from the bookies on 12:42 - Mar 23 by unstableblue

Win well at Wigan... those odds will plummet!

Fingers crossed.

Win well there, then I can easily see us going on a run as confidence builds.
Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 14:21 - Mar 23 with 1515 viewsKeaneish

5th or 6th and we’ll lose in the play-off semi-finals to one of Sunderland, Lincoln, Portsmouth or Doncaster.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 14:27 - Mar 23 with 1498 viewsBlueySwede

What is realistic in this league? It´s bonkers. Realistic is where we are now. But without being too optimistic or pessimistic I think we will end up somewhere between 5th and 8th.
Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 15:46 - Mar 23 with 1450 viewsnorth_stand77

8th

On paper the run in looks higher than this, but I don't think we'll manage it
Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 15:49 - Mar 23 with 1437 viewsWallingford_Boy

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 15:46 - Mar 23 by north_stand77

8th

On paper the run in looks higher than this, but I don't think we'll manage it

Currently 9th, Blackpool two games in hand in 10th, Oxford a much better side and currently below us also. Just can't see us turning this around suddenly and going on a run.

Not had the new manager bounce most sides get (shows how poor this squad had become under PL).

The bookies don't fancy us and they don't (often) get it wrong!

RIP Sir Bobby

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 15:51 - Mar 23 with 1429 viewsJ2BLUE

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 15:49 - Mar 23 by Wallingford_Boy

Currently 9th, Blackpool two games in hand in 10th, Oxford a much better side and currently below us also. Just can't see us turning this around suddenly and going on a run.

Not had the new manager bounce most sides get (shows how poor this squad had become under PL).

The bookies react to bets placed so it's the punters who don't fancy us not the bookies.

I predict 7th. Think we'll just miss out. I'd love to see us get sixth though. Would need an uptick in form so we could go into them with some momentum.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 16:01 - Mar 23 with 1419 viewsclive_baker

Where do you think we will REALISTICALLY finish this season? on 15:49 - Mar 23 by Wallingford_Boy

Are Oxford a much better side? I would say the best 3 sides in the league have found themselves in the top 3, the rest are about as average as each other on the evidence I've seen.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024