Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What things would improve the 'match day experience'? 14:10 - Apr 8 with 5563 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'll start.

Some customer service training for the stewards.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:13 - Apr 8 with 2480 viewsMattinLondon

Contactless at the bar - why can the ice cream van at my local park have contactless but a professional club cannot?

Also pay at the gate with contactless as well.
What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:13 - Apr 8 with 2466 viewsBelsteadCav

This being played again just before kick off

And after, but only when we win

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:13 - Apr 8 with 2480 viewsIllinoisblue

Winning games of football

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:16 - Apr 8 with 2458 viewsgtsb1966

The answer isn't Budweiser
What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:16 - Apr 8 with 2452 viewsCheltenham_Blue

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:16 - Apr 8 by gtsb1966

The answer isn't Budweiser

Coors Light?

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:17 - Apr 8 with 2444 viewsjayessess

living wage for the stewards (and everyone else at the club)

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:19 - Apr 8 with 2429 viewsMattinLondon

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:17 - Apr 8 by jayessess

living wage for the stewards (and everyone else at the club)

Won’t get any decent players if you’re only offering £10ph - or whatever the living wage is in Ipswich.
What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:21 - Apr 8 with 2405 viewsBlueBadger

The team actually winning some games.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:22 - Apr 8 with 2409 viewsjeera

Off the pitch, decent food, decent coffee and far more efficient service.

Foot long sausage in rolls with mustard! Yum.

Maybe a donut counter with fresh hot donuts, sod it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:24 - Apr 8 with 2397 viewsCheltenham_Blue

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:22 - Apr 8 by jeera

Cheerleaders? Flown in from 'merica?

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:26 - Apr 8 with 2384 viewsJ2BLUE

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:22 - Apr 8 by jeera

Are you going to a football match or a food court?!?!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:36 - Apr 8 with 2346 viewsjeera

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:26 - Apr 8 by J2BLUE

Are you going to a football match or a food court?!?!

I am a great believer in the whole matchday thing.

Especially from a business point of view where the club has a large captive audience.

We all know how badly ME failed to exploit this which, as we have all said loads of times I know, given his line of work is all the more shocking.

Besides, the last coffee I had there tasted like dirt.

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:36 - Apr 8 with 2340 viewsjeera

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:24 - Apr 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

Cheerleaders? Flown in from 'merica?

If I said yes it would make me sound like a perv, so no.

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:41 - Apr 8 with 2318 viewsMeadowlark

Standing.
Contactless/pay at the turnstile.
Reduce the volume of that safety message on the PA.
Reduce the volume of the PA at half-time so that it's possible to have a chat.
What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:42 - Apr 8 with 2311 viewsCheltenham_Blue

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:36 - Apr 8 by jeera

If I said yes it would make me sound like a perv, so no.

We could also get the Chippendales for the ladies. Obviously without the full frontal nudity.
Or Ed Sheeran, whatever floats their boats.

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:43 - Apr 8 with 2307 viewsParky

£1 pints. I’m sure I saw they done this at Phoenix (obviously $1, before the smart arse’s arrive)
What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:44 - Apr 8 with 2299 viewsjeera

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:42 - Apr 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

We could also get the Chippendales for the ladies. Obviously without the full frontal nudity.
Or Ed Sheeran, whatever floats their boats.

I liked the days when they did stuff for the kids on the pitch.

What a experience it must be for them to kick a ball into the nets in front of a crowded stadium.

That all helps to gain a new generation of followers doesn't it? Those sort of memories.

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:47 - Apr 8 with 2282 viewsTIB

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:16 - Apr 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

Coors Light?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:50 - Apr 8 with 2257 viewsChurchman

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:13 - Apr 8 by Illinoisblue

Winning games of football

Agree with this. I’d add we weren’t always the best during the Burley years leading up to the Premier and we had a few ‘Crewe at home in the rain’ games to say the least, but the team played with pride, identity and style. I’d love to see a little of those three things again.

As for the match day experience itself for starters, the ground cleaner and smarter. No mould, no trees, no toilet stench rolling out of the entrances, paint where paint should be, windows clean, signs of neglect banished, ITFC logos renewed and everywhere. Fanzine idea expanded and improved, better catering with sensible pricing and customer service to the fore.
What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:51 - Apr 8 with 2248 viewsreusersfreekicks

Winning
What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:53 - Apr 8 with 2242 viewshomer_123

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:44 - Apr 8 by jeera

I liked the days when they did stuff for the kids on the pitch.

What a experience it must be for them to kick a ball into the nets in front of a crowded stadium.

That all helps to gain a new generation of followers doesn't it? Those sort of memories.

The Chippendales did stuff for the kids on the pitch?!

[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 14:53]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:54 - Apr 8 with 2225 viewshomer_123

More camera angles on iFollow......

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:55 - Apr 8 with 2221 viewsjeera

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:53 - Apr 8 by homer_123

The Chippendales did stuff for the kids on the pitch?!

[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 14:53]

Well yes of course.

We are talking about people dressed as those 2 cartoon characters, right?

"After you"

"No, no, after you"

Etc. Everyone likes them.

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:56 - Apr 8 with 2209 viewsTractorWood

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:41 - Apr 8 by Meadowlark

Standing.
Contactless/pay at the turnstile.
Reduce the volume of that safety message on the PA.
Reduce the volume of the PA at half-time so that it's possible to have a chat.

Contactless.

Standing.

Decent, plentiful and non-glacial service of beer. I don't want to be the 2nd person in the queue at half time to be told they are changing the barrell! Aggghhh

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

What things would improve the 'match day experience'? on 14:56 - Apr 8 with 2197 viewschrismakin

Popcorn and hotdog people walking up the stands

Giant foam fingers

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024