Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? 16:01 - Oct 13 with 3822 viewsArnieM

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/ian-holloway-qpr-will-recall-macauley-

Not surprised if this is true …. But it’ll make a dent in our scoring abilities for sure .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 16:04 - Oct 13 with 3432 viewsSitfcB

Didn’t realise he was their manager still.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 16:07 - Oct 13 with 3405 viewsSomethingBlue

It's just Holloway saying words, he won't have much insight — if any — into the thinking there these days.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 16:10 - Oct 13 with 3383 viewstractorboy1978

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 16:07 - Oct 13 by SomethingBlue

It's just Holloway saying words, he won't have much insight — if any — into the thinking there these days.

Nor any insight into Bonne's back story. This really is a special scenario.
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 16:45 - Oct 13 with 3212 viewsEdmundo

I can't see it unless they are struggling for a striker and dropping down the league. However, they've the option...

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 16:51 - Oct 13 with 3163 viewsSwansea_Blue

You just know they will. It’s how Sod’s law works.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 16:52]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 16:52 - Oct 13 with 3163 viewsCotty

Pure speculation on my part, but it feels like if they were to recall him, it would be with a view to cashing in while his stock is high.
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 16:53 - Oct 13 with 3145 viewshype313

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 16:52 - Oct 13 by Cotty

Pure speculation on my part, but it feels like if they were to recall him, it would be with a view to cashing in while his stock is high.

Indeed, lets just hope that given we were out muscling Championship sides in the summer, we would be in a strong position to make a move in Jan.

FFP permitting....

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 17:27 - Oct 13 with 3012 viewsDennyx4

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 16:52 - Oct 13 by Cotty

Could be similar to when we recalled Kieffer Moore from Rotherham, only to sell on.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 17:36 - Oct 13 with 2958 viewspointofblue

Can’t believe there’s a recall clause there - not good news for us.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 17:38 - Oct 13 with 2949 viewspositivity

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 17:36 - Oct 13 by pointofblue

Can’t believe there’s a recall clause there - not good news for us.

do we know what the recall clause is? sometimes they require all parties to agree

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 17:44 - Oct 13 with 2908 viewsLongLegs

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/276838/page:1

If anyone wanted to see QPRs forum when discussing Bonne's recent form
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 19:57 - Oct 13 with 2636 viewsTractorFrog

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 17:44 - Oct 13 by LongLegs

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/276838/page:1

If anyone wanted to see QPRs forum when discussing Bonne's recent form

Why is it that the structure of that site is identical to TWTD? It's as though it is written by the same person. Do all football sites for a particular club look like that?

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 20:58 - Oct 13 with 2492 viewsloftboy

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 19:57 - Oct 13 by TractorFrog

Why is it that the structure of that site is identical to TWTD? It's as though it is written by the same person. Do all football sites for a particular club look like that?

Its hosted on the same platform, very similar to the old rivals site where you could visit other teams sites and engage in some decent banter. was gutted when that closed down. Swansea have a decent site on this platform as well.
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 22:28 - Oct 13 with 2269 viewsArnieM

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 16:53 - Oct 13 by hype313

Indeed, lets just hope that given we were out muscling Championship sides in the summer, we would be in a strong position to make a move in Jan.

FFP permitting....

Can’t a player decline a move to a club ( if another club comes in for him other than us )?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 23:29 - Oct 13 with 2170 viewsBurns7

I disagree, he's a QPR man, he's been asked to put some pressure on us with a throwaway comment like this. They know they are going to have options in January based on his form and are going to tease up the price. Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to pay his full wage with the cap so it's a non starter so I expect a lower Championship club to try and swoop in.
[Redacted] on 05:36 - Oct 14 with 2064 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 06:59 - Oct 14 with 1954 viewsElderGrizzly

Forget all that. They have a thread still going started im April 2014 that is 465 pages lomg 😳

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/108318/the-franki
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 07:21 - Oct 14 with 1930 viewsBluebell

DIdn’t our Gav design Loft for Words too?

I am sure in the past he has said he did. Or did I dream that?
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 10:48 - Oct 14 with 1688 viewstractorboy1978

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 23:29 - Oct 13 by Burns7

I disagree, he's a QPR man, he's been asked to put some pressure on us with a throwaway comment like this. They know they are going to have options in January based on his form and are going to tease up the price. Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to pay his full wage with the cap so it's a non starter so I expect a lower Championship club to try and swoop in.

Most Championship clubs have less money than us at the moment.
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 10:52 - Oct 14 with 1680 viewsDMDC

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 16:51 - Oct 13 by Swansea_Blue

You just know they will. It’s how Sod’s law works.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 16:52]

I think you are right, think QPR will recall him, we will also lose Morsy to the African cup of nations, so we will need to be in the market for a goal scorer and that elusive midfielder again. Im not convinced that without Bonne we have much fire power. Lots of forward players but no one who looks very prolific. Im afraid l dont rate Piggot, cant see how he scored goals for Wimbledon and Norwood is never fit so wont be the answer. I can only see us making mid table this season.
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 10:55 - Oct 14 with 1668 viewsPhilTWTD

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 07:21 - Oct 14 by Bluebell

DIdn’t our Gav design Loft for Words too?

I am sure in the past he has said he did. Or did I dream that?

Yes, he did. It's on our platform, servers etc.
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 10:55 - Oct 14 with 1661 viewsPhilTWTD

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 17:38 - Oct 13 by positivity

do we know what the recall clause is? sometimes they require all parties to agree

In this case they can recall him if they want to.
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 11:01 - Oct 14 with 1637 viewsBlueySwede

I think it has been stated he is currently behind the other strikers there, QPR doing pretty well. What would be the point of bringing back a player that clearly wants to play for another club and doing well?
If Bonne is honest about where he wants to be and stands firm I think he will end up here on a permanent contract.
I think Holloway is wrong about this one.
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 11:03 - Oct 14 with 1622 viewsElderGrizzly

QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 11:01 - Oct 14 by BlueySwede

I think it has been stated he is currently behind the other strikers there, QPR doing pretty well. What would be the point of bringing back a player that clearly wants to play for another club and doing well?
If Bonne is honest about where he wants to be and stands firm I think he will end up here on a permanent contract.
I think Holloway is wrong about this one.

If he stays in this form, they’ll recall to sell as he’ll have the maximum resale value

Hopefully that will be to us.
QPR likely to recall Bonne in January? on 12:14 - Oct 14 with 1490 viewsVaughan8

Could happen but surely with those 4 other strikers Warburton names will he even play?

Mostly likely they will recall to sell unless any injuries happen their end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024