Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter 18:56 - Apr 6 with 4702 viewsElderGrizzly

They’ve labelled him officially as Russian State-affiliated media

Farage next…
George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 19:02 - Apr 6 with 3192 viewsBlueBadger

Couldn't happen to a nicer racist rape apologist.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 19:08 - Apr 6 with 3171 viewsEastTownBlue

Probably only the first time today that George Galloway has threatened legal action.
George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 19:13 - Apr 6 with 3136 viewsmylittletown

Good. He is a piece of sh1t.
George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 19:14 - Apr 6 with 3136 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 19:44 - Apr 6 with 3028 viewsdavblue

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 19:13 - Apr 6 by mylittletown

'would you like me to be the cat?'
George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 19:50 - Apr 6 with 3003 viewsElderGrizzly

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 19:13 - Apr 6 by mylittletown

And literally had his RT show in his profile until 2 hours ago

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 19:56 - Apr 6 with 2980 viewsLord_Lucan

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 19:44 - Apr 6 by davblue

'would you like me to be the cat?'

He's an odd bod isn't he and generally I like odd bods

I used to love listening to him on TalkSport of an evening, I don't agree with hardly anything he says but he is a fantastic orator. His speech in the American Senate was nothing short of mind blowing..

He's quite the loon though.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 20:01 - Apr 6 with 2945 viewsdavblue

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 19:56 - Apr 6 by Lord_Lucan

I used to love listening to him on TalkSport of an evening, I don't agree with hardly anything he says but he is a fantastic orator. His speech in the American Senate was nothing short of mind blowing..

that was very funny.

I used to listen to him as the job i done at the time involved a lot of driving so i would have him on. You are right he is a loon.
Login to get fewer ads

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 20:05 - Apr 6 with 2931 viewsLord_Lucan

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 20:01 - Apr 6 by davblue

that was very funny.

I used to listen to him as the job i done at the time involved a lot of driving so i would have him on. You are right he is a loon.

I remember one night I was stalking a big catfish in a lake in France and I was on the red wine and listening to Galloway. There was zero light pollution and the stars seemed to be hanging on sticks, I was accompanied by a pot bellied pig.

It was truly magical.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 20:12 - Apr 6 with 2894 viewsNthQldITFC

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 20:05 - Apr 6 by Lord_Lucan

I remember one night I was stalking a big catfish in a lake in France and I was on the red wine and listening to Galloway. There was zero light pollution and the stars seemed to be hanging on sticks, I was accompanied by a pot bellied pig.

It was truly magical.

I never take my wife fishing.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 20:17 - Apr 6 with 2873 viewsLord_Lucan

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 20:12 - Apr 6 by NthQldITFC

I never take my wife fishing.

Ha!

Funnily enough my wife was there as well.

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 20:29 - Apr 6 with 2829 viewsfactual_blue

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 19:50 - Apr 6 by ElderGrizzly

Good luck with the legal action George.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 20:50 - Apr 6 with 2760 viewsGlasgowBlue

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 19:50 - Apr 6 by ElderGrizzly

And here he is just a week ago. Interviewing the equally obnoxious David Miller.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 21:12 - Apr 6 with 2699 viewsElderGrizzly

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 20:29 - Apr 6 by factual_blue

They’ve got their work cut out for sure

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 08:57 - Apr 7 with 2433 viewsEwan_Oozami

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 09:18 - Apr 7 with 2399 viewsKeno

I expect that will a costly exercise, maybe Putin will help him foot the bill?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 09:58 - Apr 7 with 2357 viewsChurchman

I must admit, I loved his speech in the Senate. He tore them a new one.

However, he’s a piece of work and I’m glad he’s annoyed.
George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 10:01 - Apr 7 with 2350 viewsPhilTWTD

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 09:18 - Apr 7 by Keno

I expect that will a costly exercise, maybe Putin will help him foot the bill?

Maybe he'll take the legal action in Russia.
George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 17:45 - Apr 7 with 2200 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ha!

Iron Lion Zion

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 18:15 - Apr 7 with 2134 viewsRyorry

In full -

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 21:38 - Apr 7 with 1934 viewsMelford

I used to love him on there too. I'm a bit embarrassed now to say I was a fan of his back then.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 22:06 - Apr 7 with 1882 viewsLord_Lucan

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 21:38 - Apr 7 by Melford

I used to love him on there too. I'm a bit embarrassed now to say I was a fan of his back then.

I've never been a fan of his as such, I just find him interesting and intriguing - I feel the same about Cummings, they are both ultra intelligent men and fascinating with it.

Both of them hugely flawed in many ways but I would happily listen to what they say if they were on some kind of media outlet. You don't have to like or agree with people to find them interesting.

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 22:10 - Apr 7 with 1864 viewsSwansea_Blue

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 17:45 - Apr 7 by GlasgowBlue

Ha!

He really is a prize effin idiot isn't he. How on earth do we end up with people like him in our top national institutions? (rhetorical Q).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 22:11 - Apr 7 with 1856 viewsGlasgowBlue

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 22:06 - Apr 7 by Lord_Lucan

I've never been a fan of his as such, I just find him interesting and intriguing - I feel the same about Cummings, they are both ultra intelligent men and fascinating with it.

Both of them hugely flawed in many ways but I would happily listen to what they say if they were on some kind of media outlet. You don't have to like or agree with people to find them interesting.

I’m like that with Tony Benn. I could listen to his speeches for ages. A fantastic orator.

Never agreed with him much though..Although along with Michael Foot he was the original Brexiteer.

Iron Lion Zion

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 22:15 - Apr 7 with 1823 viewsRyorry

George Galloway losing his sh!t on Twitter on 22:11 - Apr 7 by GlasgowBlue

I’m like that with Tony Benn. I could listen to his speeches for ages. A fantastic orator.

Never agreed with him much though..Although along with Michael Foot he was the original Brexiteer.

The Benn Tapes (on BBCR4 iirc), particularly covering the period when he was Energy Minister (or whatever it was called back then) were superb, fascinating listening.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024