Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taking back control of our democracy 16:18 - Jan 22 with 7497 viewsZedRodgers

Courtesy of the MP for Shrewsbury.

At what point does taking back control of our democracy involve asking another country to overrule our democracy? The absolute state of these charlatans.

But remember - Corbyn is a Soviet spy who undermines our national interest.

No, not at the moment

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:23 - Jan 22 with 5012 viewsStokieBlue

A very good point, totally ridiculous thing to do.

There really is no need for the last line though, it’s petty and attempts to devalue actual points about Corbyn that are relevant.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:25 - Jan 22 with 4994 viewsBluefish

Corbyn is just an unelectable cockwomble but I think everyone knows that deep down.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:25 - Jan 22 with 4986 viewshomer_123

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:25 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

Corbyn is just an unelectable cockwomble but I think everyone knows that deep down.

Hasn't stopped Trump being POTUS

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:26 - Jan 22 with 4985 viewsSomethingBlue

Worth checking out his background too — Private Eye skewered him not long ago.

The biggest lie ever sold to people in this country is that Brexit will be a victory against the "elite". What an absolute tragedy it all is.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:29 - Jan 22 with 4966 viewsBluefish

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:25 - Jan 22 by homer_123

Hasn't stopped Trump being POTUS

Trump is a utter buffoon but he is streets ahead of Corbyn when is comes to being electable, he plays people brilliantly but poor old jez is too hopeless for that, outside of kids desperate to feel part of something.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:31 - Jan 22 with 4957 viewsZedRodgers

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:23 - Jan 22 by StokieBlue

A very good point, totally ridiculous thing to do.

There really is no need for the last line though, it’s petty and attempts to devalue actual points about Corbyn that are relevant.

SB

The same people preaching that Brexit is about regaining sovereignty will fail to condemn this behaviour, but will continue to say Corbyn undermines our national interest.

Just trying to help put things in perspective.

No, not at the moment

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:31 - Jan 22 with 4955 viewsconnorscontract

So because one MP asks them to, the Government of Poland are going to screw over the hundreds of thousands of Poles who are working here and risk a No Deal which could harm them considerably?

Riiiiiiiiight.
Taking back control of our democracy on 16:31 - Jan 22 with 4954 viewsitfcjoe

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:26 - Jan 22 by SomethingBlue

Worth checking out his background too — Private Eye skewered him not long ago.

The biggest lie ever sold to people in this country is that Brexit will be a victory against the "elite". What an absolute tragedy it all is.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:32 - Jan 22 with 4948 viewsjjblue84

Beautiful British name!
Taking back control of our democracy on 16:35 - Jan 22 with 4926 viewsStokieBlue

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:31 - Jan 22 by ZedRodgers

The same people preaching that Brexit is about regaining sovereignty will fail to condemn this behaviour, but will continue to say Corbyn undermines our national interest.

Just trying to help put things in perspective.

It's not really the same thing though is it? One is some random back bench MP that I've never heard of asking ridiculous things of a foreign government that will ignore him. The other is the leader of the opposition with a chance of power and influence.

As I said, the first point is well made and should be brought to people’s attention as you have done. The last line is petty and doesn’t really add perspective at all.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:38 - Jan 22 with 4918 viewsSpruceMoose

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:32 - Jan 22 by jjblue84

Beautiful British name!

You can be British and have a Polish surname. Fool.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:40 - Jan 22 with 4900 viewsjjblue84

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:38 - Jan 22 by SpruceMoose

Arguing with yourself again?
Taking back control of our democracy on 17:05 - Jan 22 with 4834 viewsChampionship

Beautiful British name!

So your pro Brexit views are less important if the person agreeing with you has a name that sounds a bit foreign?
Taking back control of our democracy on 17:06 - Jan 22 with 4829 viewspickles110564

Beautiful British name!

Show some respect please, without the Polish manning up our planes in the war we would not have had control over our skies in the war with Germany.
Taking back control of our democracy on 17:16 - Jan 22 with 4801 viewsDarth_Koont

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:35 - Jan 22 by StokieBlue

It's not really the same thing though is it? One is some random back bench MP that I've never heard of asking ridiculous things of a foreign government that will ignore him. The other is the leader of the opposition with a chance of power and influence.

As I said, the first point is well made and should be brought to people’s attention as you have done. The last line is petty and doesn’t really add perspective at all.

SB

To be fair, Stokie, your go-to response to criticism of May and her government is to bring in Corbyn out of the blue.

That often seems a deflection that is "petty and doesn't really add perspective at all".

Pronouns: He/Him

Taking back control of our democracy on 17:17 - Jan 22 with 4781 viewschicoazul

The cognitive dissonance involved in a Brexiter asking another country to countermand our parliament's decisions is quite something but I dont imagine this guy even gave it a second thought.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Taking back control of our democracy on 17:19 - Jan 22 with 4783 viewsfactual_blue

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Taking back control of our democracy on 17:49 - Jan 22 with 4717 viewsZedRodgers

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:35 - Jan 22 by StokieBlue

SB

I’m suprised you haven’t heard of him. This is superb:

I’d say I was being more flippant than petty. Corbyn-lead Labour have installed more sovereignty into this entire process than most would have expected or hoped for. The ‘undermining national interest’ hypocrisy here can and should be highlighted like this in my opinion.

Putting the facetious Soviet spy remark to one side, which points do you think I have devalued?

No, not at the moment

Taking back control of our democracy on 17:49 - Jan 22 with 4715 viewsjjblue84

Taking back control of our democracy on 17:06 - Jan 22 by pickles110564

Show some respect please, without the Polish manning up our planes in the war we would not have had control over our skies in the war with Germany.

I’m not showing any disrespect, so you can pipe down with the virtue signalling!!
Taking back control of our democracy on 17:50 - Jan 22 with 4703 viewsSpruceMoose

Taking back control of our democracy on 17:49 - Jan 22 by jjblue84

I’m not showing any disrespect, so you can pipe down with the virtue signalling!!

Both sides of the political spectrum on here seem to be growing bored of your tedious trolling.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Taking back control of our democracy on 17:57 - Jan 22 with 4676 viewsBenters2

Taking back control of our democracy on 17:50 - Jan 22 by SpruceMoose

Both sides of the political spectrum on here seem to be growing bored of your tedious trolling.

Taking back control of our democracy on 17:59 - Jan 22 with 4671 viewsBenters2

Taking back control of our democracy on 16:38 - Jan 22 by SpruceMoose

How does that work then plod?
Taking back control of our democracy on 18:07 - Jan 22 with 4659 viewsSpruceMoose

Taking back control of our democracy on 17:59 - Jan 22 by Benters2

Do you really need me to explain how you can be British and have a Polish surname?

Ok, well, here we go... here's just one example of many.

When an British Mummy loves a Polish Daddy very much they might decide to make a baby, and if that baby is born in the UK while they are settled there then it's a British baby. Following so far?

Now hold on tight for the next part for it may just blow your tiny mind. The British Mummy and the Polish Daddy might want for the baby to have the Polish Daddy's surname, in which case... shock horror... the British baby will have a Polish sounding surname.

Let me know if you have any questions. And yes, this works for other funny sounding surnames too.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 18:12]

Taking back control of our democracy on 18:15 - Jan 22 with 4628 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Taking back control of our democracy on 17:59 - Jan 22 by Benters2

Perhaps it,s because he is a British citizen.
A quick internet search & hey presto, he,s been living here since he was 7.
I know a couple of Polish gentlemen who consider themselves British, but don,t feel the need to change their surname to Smith.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Taking back control of our democracy on 18:16 - Jan 22 with 4620 viewsSpruceMoose

Taking back control of our democracy on 18:15 - Jan 22 by StochesStotasBlewe

Perhaps it,s because he is a British citizen.
A quick internet search & hey presto, he,s been living here since he was 7.
I know a couple of Polish gentlemen who consider themselves British, but don,t feel the need to change their surname to Smith.

I think Benters was just trolling. I'm sure he doesn't think you have to be called Smith or Butcher to be a British citizen.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 18:19]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024