Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? 15:58 - May 23 with 7204 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/16/pentagon-ufos-leaked-photos-uap

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:06 - May 23 with 2694 viewsJ2BLUE

UFOs are real mate.

They really are unidentified. Flying. And objects.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:13 - May 23 with 2669 viewsfooters

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:06 - May 23 by J2BLUE

UFOs are real mate.

Or, as the late, great Keith Floyd had it: unidentified frying objects.

They eat them in Scotland, I think.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:13 - May 23 with 2665 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:06 - May 23 by J2BLUE

UFOs are real mate.

I was having a little bet in my own head about which pedantic twonk would make that point. I have to say, I'm disappointed.

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:20 - May 23 with 2636 viewsKeno

cos they are real, haven't you ever read anything by erich von daniken

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:27 - May 23 with 2609 viewsStokieBlue

This isn't the first time they have confirmed videos are real, they did that with the previous leaked AATIP videos.

There is something there, the question is what that thing actually is. Large sections of the US government don't talk to the other sections so conceivably it could even be their own stuff.

It could also be something far more exotic, there is little doubt the videos are capturing something real though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:27 - May 23 with 2607 viewsJ2BLUE

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:13 - May 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

I was having a little bet in my own head about which pedantic twonk would make that point. I have to say, I'm disappointed.

Disappointment is my middle name

Truly impaired.

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:39 - May 23 with 2584 viewsjeera

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:27 - May 23 by StokieBlue

This isn't the first time they have confirmed videos are real, they did that with the previous leaked AATIP videos.

There is something there, the question is what that thing actually is. Large sections of the US government don't talk to the other sections so conceivably it could even be their own stuff.

It could also be something far more exotic, there is little doubt the videos are capturing something real though.

SB

American military all day for me.

There's good reason so many sightings are by straw chewing sorts out on the middle of nowhere.

Where better to trial out your new sh1t than in places where no one is going to believe a word some backwater yokel says?

Not referring to the claims about probes, I have no idea what that's all about.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:49 - May 23 with 2550 views26_Paz

The Paz Man is a firm believer. I’m fairly convinced we are being visited. Not sure about whether governments are in contact with the aliens though.

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:00 - May 23 with 2522 viewsOldsmoker

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:13 - May 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

They are called UFO's because they are exactly as J2blue has pointed out.
They are objects that fly and they cannot be identified.
Anyone who jumps to the conclusion that they are alien spacecraft should provide evidence.
If they could categorically prove they are alien craft then they wouldn't be classfied as UFO's, would they. FFS.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:01 - May 23 with 2519 viewsBlueBadger

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:49 - May 23 by 26_Paz

The Paz Man is a firm believer. I’m fairly convinced we are being visited. Not sure about whether governments are in contact with the aliens though.

I'm pretty sure that weird creatures with no grasp on what it means to be human have had no contact with aliens whatsoever,

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:01 - May 23 with 2517 viewsronnyd

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:49 - May 23 by 26_Paz

You have to dodge quite a few on here mate.
So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:03 - May 23 with 2503 views26_Paz

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:01 - May 23 by ronnyd

You have to dodge quite a few on here mate.

Haha, yeah, there’s certainly some other worldly creatures around this place!

The Paz Man

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:10 - May 23 with 2480 viewsbelgablue

Maybe Bentwaters / Rendlesham will get a mention.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:14 - May 23 with 2474 viewsOldsmoker

What are these?
Some call them rods, sky fish or perhaps moths moving so fast that they fool the camera.
They are UFO's because they are flying objects that no-one has yet identified.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:14 - May 23 with 2467 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:27 - May 23 by StokieBlue

SB

What I mean is, they releasing a report (because it's been made law that they have to, and they have until early June to do so). I wasn't actually commenting on the videos because, as you say, they've confirmed them to be real before.

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:15 - May 23 with 2464 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 16:27 - May 23 by J2BLUE

Disappointment is my middle name

Really? Mine's James.

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:16 - May 23 with 2457 viewsJ2BLUE

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:15 - May 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

Really? Mine's James.

Cracking name.

Truly impaired.

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:18 - May 23 with 2455 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:00 - May 23 by Oldsmoker

They are called UFO's because they are exactly as J2blue has pointed out.
They are objects that fly and they cannot be identified.
Anyone who jumps to the conclusion that they are alien spacecraft should provide evidence.
If they could categorically prove they are alien craft then they wouldn't be classfied as UFO's, would they. FFS.

You knew what I meant. And I'm not going to change it because everyone else knows what I mean as well.

FFS yourself!

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:20 - May 23 with 2449 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:16 - May 23 by J2BLUE

Cracking name.

It was my grandad's name and he declared it to be my middle name when he first visited me in the hospital. Don't think my parents had much of a say.

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:22 - May 23 with 2440 viewsMattinLondon

The Paz man?? Are you trying to get a new nickname?
So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:23 - May 23 with 2439 viewsgiant_stow

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:18 - May 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

You knew what I meant. And I'm not going to change it because everyone else knows what I mean as well.

FFS yourself!

I'm with you fella. Did you see Obama's comments on these videos?

Quite freaky stuff, but at least they don't appear threatening (yet).

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:23 - May 23 with 2436 viewsHerbivore

UFOs are real mate.

But are they one of your five a day?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:23 - May 23 with 2426 views26_Paz

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:22 - May 23 by MattinLondon

I have referred to myself as ‘the Paz man’ on here a few times. It seemed to amuse a few people so carried on.

The Paz Man

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:25 - May 23 with 2425 viewsfooters

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:22 - May 23 by MattinLondon

He's been calling himself that for a while.

It's a shame, really, because I reckon he's only a letter out.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:25 - May 23 with 2422 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So, are the Pentagon about to tell us UFOs are real in a couple of weeks? on 17:23 - May 23 by giant_stow

I'm with you fella. Did you see Obama's comments on these videos?

Quite freaky stuff, but at least they don't appear threatening (yet).

Do you mean on the James Cordon show? I believe he said he asked if there was a government department looking into them and was told no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024