Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow 15:46 - Jun 24 with 3615 viewsBlueNomad

(If not then on Monday)
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:47 - Jun 24 with 2564 viewsCoco

'high profile'

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:47 - Jun 24 with 2544 viewsKeno

Fixed it is leaving?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:49 - Jun 24 with 2518 viewsSwansea_Blue

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:47 - Jun 24 by Coco

'high profile'

Footers? Guthrum?

It's a while since Glassers went awol, so we're due another high profile departure.

Balls beaten to it by Keno of all people.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 15:49]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:49 - Jun 24 with 2513 viewsKieran_Knows

Downes.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:49 - Jun 24 with 2503 viewsMediocre_Quick

Evans finally packed his bags?
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:50 - Jun 24 with 2443 viewschrismakin

if not Monday, could it be Tuesday?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:50 - Jun 24 with 2454 viewsVic

Got to be Joe going on his comments earlier.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:50 - Jun 24 with 2447 viewshoppy

The Marcus Evans logos being taken off the back of the stands?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:51 - Jun 24 with 2413 viewsJackSted

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:50 - Jun 24 by chrismakin

If not Tuesday, maybe Wednesday?

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:52 - Jun 24 with 2388 viewshoppy

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:51 - Jun 24 by JackSted

If not Tuesday, maybe Wednesday?

Or Thursday, Friday or Saturday, but they're resting on Sunday...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:52 - Jun 24 with 2378 viewsSkip_Intro

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:50 - Jun 24 by chrismakin

See you next Tuesday?
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:53 - Jun 24 with 2351 viewsCoco

I've heard it's Monday but these things have been known to drag in the past so it could possible be one day in the future if indeed it happens at all.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:54 - Jun 24 with 2302 viewssaffers12

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:50 - Jun 24 by hoppy

Bishop to mk dons
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:54 - Jun 24 with 2308 viewsButterbing

Do we have any "High Profile" players left?
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:56 - Jun 24 with 2270 viewsMetal_Hacker

Poll: If it were one or the other

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:57 - Jun 24 with 2234 viewsCoco

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:50 - Jun 24 by hoppy

THAT is a good point.

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:59 - Jun 24 with 2193 viewsButterbing

Maybe somebody was getting ON that helicopter.
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:02 - Jun 24 with 2103 viewsMrTown

Flynn.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:03 - Jun 24 with 2099 viewsfooters

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:49 - Jun 24 by Swansea_Blue

Footers? Guthrum?

It's a while since Glassers went awol, so we're due another high profile departure.

Balls beaten to it by Keno of all people.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 15:49]

I'm no big shot. But I am something one letter out from that.

And yeah, where did gibbers get to? Seems like off season for some big beasts, probably sensible.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:04 - Jun 24 with 2074 viewsButterbing

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:03 - Jun 24 by footers

And yeah, where did gibbers get to? Seems like off season for some big beasts, probably sensible.

BIg shoe?
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:05 - Jun 24 with 2054 viewspositivity

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:04 - Jun 24 by Butterbing

BIg shoe?

big scot

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:05 - Jun 24 with 2039 viewsfooters

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:04 - Jun 24 by Butterbing

BIg shoe?

You know what they say about men with big shoes... Very smelly.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:09 - Jun 24 with 1947 viewsjeera

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:05 - Jun 24 by positivity

big scot

Bog shot?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:12 - Jun 24 with 1895 viewsButterbing

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:03 - Jun 24 by footers

Big slot?

Hang on, that's probably your other half.
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:15 - Jun 24 with 1833 viewsBlueandTruesince82

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:05 - Jun 24 by footers

You know what they say about men with big shoes... Very smelly.

Big foot? Just the kind of physical presence we need in this league.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024