Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? 20:34 - Aug 17 with 801 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Excellent performance and the score line at 1-0 flatters them

Edwards is going to win our player of the year, League 1 player of the year and Balon D’Or.

Burgess is a leader at the back and looks a cracking signing already

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:36 - Aug 17 with 753 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I can't think why they would.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:36 - Aug 17 with 753 viewsN2_Blue

We have!

But while it's 1-0 i will always be concerned. Be good to kill the game early 2nd half.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:36 - Aug 17 with 748 viewsclive_baker

We'll play much better sides than Cheltenham but yeah, the last 90 minutes have been good away performances. Hopefully we can keep it up for the next 45 and go on to take the 3 points as we should have on Saturday (and arguably would have were it not for a missed penalty).

Defensively we look more organised with Burgess in there for sure.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:36 - Aug 17 with 740 viewsBluefish

Better side yes. Battered them no

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:36 - Aug 17 with 743 viewsreusersfreekicks

No we haven't they have had the ball in our box quite a lot and a fair bit of the play.
Bonne should have made it 2 however
Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:38 - Aug 17 with 683 viewsDanTheMan

I wouldn't say battered, as they started coming back into it about half way through the half.

However, we're playing well. Think 1-0 is about fair (although really should be 2-0).

Another one of those halves please!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:38 - Aug 17 with 656 viewsHighgateBlue

I agree that we have battered them. It has been very encouraging. If Bonne had put that second in, I couldn't see them coming back. At 1-0 you never know, but we're looking very good tonight.
Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:40 - Aug 17 with 602 viewsWD19

Burgess gets his head on everything but it invariably drops on the edge of our box.
Login to get fewer ads

Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:40 - Aug 17 with 591 viewsjayessess

Deservedly ahead, but battered is probably a stretch. Think we let them back into it a bit after Bonne's miss.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:41 - Aug 17 with 581 viewsJDB23

We've played well although slightly allowed them back in the game after our start. You still feel as though we have levels to go up to, hopefully that will come over the next few games.
Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:41 - Aug 17 with 559 viewschrismakin

Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:40 - Aug 17 by WD19

Burgess gets his head on everything but it invariably drops on the edge of our box.

where you're DM dips in and sweeps it up.

Mogga headed away but sometimes it went just outside the box, we'd get back and sweep it up

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:42 - Aug 17 with 562 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Edwards reminds me of Gio. I'm not saying that he is as good as Gio, but I always used to feel that it was slightly unfair us being allowed to play him in the Championship when he was clearly a couple of levels above, in terms of his close control and movement.

I feel the same about Edwards in League One. He is waaay too good for this level.
Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:42 - Aug 17 with 557 viewsHerbivore

We've not battered them but we look a threat and we should really be 2-0 up. They've had their moments too though. We deserve to be winning, no doubt, just hope we go on and get at least one more.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:45 - Aug 17 with 487 viewsjas0999

Bonne miss was shocking though.
Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:47 - Aug 17 with 452 viewswkj

It wasn't an excellent half, but it was good and solid. This is how you want to play away - methodical and solid.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:48 - Aug 17 with 427 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We have, although it was for around 30 minutes and they could easily have gone in at 1-1 after Hladky flapped at the throw in.

We really do look good. Edwards, Bonne and Harper especially. Burgess is a real improvement in defence too. Get (and keep) Edmundson fit too and that would be promising.

Just need to take a higher percentage of our chances and be a little more solid at the back.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is anyone going to try to convince me we’ve not battered them that half? on 20:50 - Aug 17 with 402 viewsBarcaBlue

Thought we were battering them in that spell around the goal and miss but the breaks in play afterwards messed up the momentum. Definitely the better and more dangerous side first half. Could really do with a second early on now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024