Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules 13:45 - Jan 18 with 2216 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60039868

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 13:53 - Jan 18 with 1693 viewsfactual_blue

He's lying. You can tell when he's lying. His lips move.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 13:58 - Jan 18 with 1648 viewsDublinBlue84

Does that mean that it's okay if we commit a crime now if nobody told us it was a crime?

What a joke.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 13:58 - Jan 18 with 1651 viewsBlueBadger

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 13:53 - Jan 18 by factual_blue

He's lying. You can tell when he's lying. His lips move.

I mean, it's not a good look either way is it. He's either lying or so utterly stupid that he didn't know his own rules.

Either way it should make him unsuitable for public office. Again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 14:03 - Jan 18 with 1592 viewsFtnfwest

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 13:58 - Jan 18 by DublinBlue84

Does that mean that it's okay if we commit a crime now if nobody told us it was a crime?

What a joke.

find me a statue quick then
Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 14:06 - Jan 18 with 1582 viewsCotty

After watching that video, I have far too much intimate knowledge of the PM's nipples
Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 14:17 - Jan 18 with 1536 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Anyone else thinking he got himself interviewed in a hospital, so he could wear a mask and we wouldn't see his massive tell of smiling when he tells a particularly big whopper?

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 14:26 - Jan 18 with 1493 viewsEdwardStone

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 13:58 - Jan 18 by DublinBlue84

What a joke.

Ignorance of the law is not a valid defence

Particularly in this case where you actually made the laws
Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:00 - Jan 18 with 1434 viewsElderGrizzly

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 13:58 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

I mean, it's not a good look either way is it. He's either lying or so utterly stupid that he didn't know his own rules.

This...

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:13 - Jan 18 with 1367 viewswkj

Let's review:

The PM who should know what's going on in the country, doesn't know what's going on in his office

The PM who set the rules didn't know what the rules were

The PM who didn't know about any parties, then knew about the parties but didn't know that the rules were broken, then didn't know what the rules are......... Not knowing is not a defense in court, why should it stand here?

This isn't about political allegiance when I say this - but this man is a total cock. Everyone deserves better, even those who voted for him in the leadership ballots.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:18 - Jan 18 with 1354 viewsfooters

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:13 - Jan 18 by wkj

Let's review:

The PM who should know what's going on in the country, doesn't know what's going on in his office

The PM who set the rules didn't know what the rules were

The PM who didn't know about any parties, then knew about the parties but didn't know that the rules were broken, then didn't know what the rules are......... Not knowing is not a defense in court, why should it stand here?

This isn't about political allegiance when I say this - but this man is a total cock. Everyone deserves better, even those who voted for him in the leadership ballots.

It's all so very, very confusing.

Starting to think the Tories have been watching Jam.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:25 - Jan 18 with 1309 viewsfactual_blue

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:18 - Jan 18 by footers

It's all so very, very confusing.

Starting to think the Tories have been watching Jam.

Was that originally broadcast by the communist-dominated BBC?

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:26 - Jan 18 with 1300 viewswkj

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:25 - Jan 18 by factual_blue

Was that originally broadcast by the communist-dominated BBC?

The radio show was BBC, but the tv show was C4

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:29 - Jan 18 with 1289 viewsfooters

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:26 - Jan 18 by wkj

The radio show was BBC, but the tv show was C4

So communists, and then gay communists?

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:29 - Jan 18 with 1289 viewsfactual_blue

Do you think Hitler would have tried that line of defence had he been brought before the Nuremberg court?

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:31 - Jan 18 with 1285 viewsfactual_blue

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:29 - Jan 18 by footers

So communists, and then gay communists?

I'll be sending a stiffly-worded letter to nadine doris.

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:33 - Jan 18 with 1276 viewsjaykay

i would like to know if his neighbours were out at the time.otherwise they should have complained . i mean isn't number 11 next door to number 10. or is it even numbers one side of the street odd numbers on the other side of the street

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:42 - Jan 18 with 1247 viewsfactual_blue

I'm sure that boris, as an assiduous Classics scholar, is familiar with the notion that 'Uxorem Caesaris tam suspicione quam crimine carere'.

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 15:43 - Jan 18 with 1242 viewsfactual_blue

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 13:58 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

Come daveU, ride to your leader's defence....

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 16:09 - Jan 18 with 1172 viewsNthQldITFC

"Nobody warned me that it was against the rules," the prime minister said, adding: "I would have remembered that."

Then again, you forgot to put your bra on this morning, and got your Farley's rusks all over you tie again, so maybe you'd better stay sitting there quietly on your hands, until a fkn adult can come along and run the country, y'cnt.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 16:11 - Jan 18 with 1171 viewsHerbivore

I'd be surprised if he gets away with this level of blatant piss taking. The forelock tuggers have shown they'll put up with a lot from privileged white men but he's really got to be pushing his luck now. His defence keeps shifting and is just not remotely credible.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 16:17 - Jan 18 with 1150 viewsBlueBadger

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 16:11 - Jan 18 by Herbivore

I'd be surprised if he gets away with this level of blatant piss taking. The forelock tuggers have shown they'll put up with a lot from privileged white men but he's really got to be pushing his luck now. His defence keeps shifting and is just not remotely credible.

Even Tom Hunt has said something vaguely critical.

https://www.suffolknews.co.uk/ipswich/news/mp-appalled-at-downing-street-party-r

Granted, he was careful to follow it by doing blatant suck up 24 hours later.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/tom-hunt-attacks-bbc-2889348

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 16:22 - Jan 18 with 1127 viewsKropotkin123

That the PM doesn't know the rules he is introducing during a global pandemic is more worrying than lying. He should resign for this level of incompetence.

Not knowing the details of the rules of law didn't stop thousands of other people from being fined. It shouldn't stop the police from holding him to account. We don't need to know whether he knew or not to start proceedings.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 16:53 - Jan 18 with 1048 viewsHARRY10

The sky news interview is a total car crash

Fatso is claiming that it was a work event, so it was OK

Followed then, by his claim he should have told them to go inside

...........................why ?

If it was a work event then was it OK, as claimed before

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-says-nobody-told-me-no-10-lockdown-gard

for those who play chess it is now the white king (Boris) v a king and a rook

he needs to leave with dignity, resign
Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 17:10 - Jan 18 with 1016 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 16:53 - Jan 18 by HARRY10

The sky news interview is a total car crash

Fatso is claiming that it was a work event, so it was OK

Followed then, by his claim he should have told them to go inside

...........................why ?

If it was a work event then was it OK, as claimed before

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-says-nobody-told-me-no-10-lockdown-gard

for those who play chess it is now the white king (Boris) v a king and a rook

he needs to leave with dignity, resign

I agree he needs to leave but I think it's too late for "with dignity".

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 17:27 - Jan 18 with 989 viewsfooters

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules on 16:17 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

Even Tom Hunt has said something vaguely critical.

https://www.suffolknews.co.uk/ipswich/news/mp-appalled-at-downing-street-party-r

Granted, he was careful to follow it by doing blatant suck up 24 hours later.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/tom-hunt-attacks-bbc-2889348

How can that rag be allowed to post such absolute drivel so regularly with no right of reply?

In a poll he conducted, he also found that a majority of culture warriors thought it should be scrapped. Well colour me shocked.

“I have no problems with the local television or with Radio Suffolk, but the BBC is imposing cuts on those services and is reducing local its local output.”

So, the solution is to give them less money, then?

This guy is a complete cnt and an embarrassment to Suffolk - and there's stiff competition there for MPs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024