Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell 16:25 - Feb 13 with 10586 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jamie Carragher: "You don't know actually what he's been through."

Graham Souness: "Not as much as the cat has been through".

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:28 - Feb 13 with 4193 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not really funny is it?

He was in the starting line up so it is presumably actually illness.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:31 - Feb 13 with 4167 viewsJ2BLUE

He's being rehabilitated with the RSPCA.

As Souness says, that is PR BS. No grown adult needs to learn not to kick a cat.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:31 - Feb 13 with 4153 viewsOsborneOneNil

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:28 - Feb 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not really funny is it?

Someone said he was getting stick off his own fans in the warm up.
Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:33 - Feb 13 with 4098 viewsGlasgowBlue

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:31 - Feb 13 by J2BLUE

He's being rehabilitated with the RSPCA.

As Souness says, that is PR BS. No grown adult needs to learn not to kick a cat.

Souness really hammered him. Rightly so.

Iron Lion Zion

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:35 - Feb 13 with 4084 viewsFixed_It

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:28 - Feb 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not really funny is it?

Stage fright probably. Zero sympathy - the whole episode has been poorly handled by Moyes.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:35 - Feb 13 with 4055 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not really funny is it?

He was getting pelters in the warm p from his own supporters. He's going to get this every game. Perhaps he should have thought about that before not only abusing a defenseless animal, but for then deciding that it was so funny that people would get enjoyment from watching it online.

Iron Lion Zion

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:45 - Feb 13 with 3952 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:35 - Feb 13 by Fixed_It

Stage fright probably. Zero sympathy - the whole episode has been poorly handled by Moyes.

100% this.

If he had been taken out for a few games, there would have been a feeling that he had been punished.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:47 - Feb 13 with 3942 viewsRyorry

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:35 - Feb 13 by GlasgowBlue

He was getting pelters in the warm p from his own supporters. He's going to get this every game. Perhaps he should have thought about that before not only abusing a defenseless animal, but for then deciding that it was so funny that people would get enjoyment from watching it online.

That's another thing (apart from the poor cat, & the poor kid who had to not only witness it getting kicked, but then finds it's taken away from him/the family AND has had to suffer the ensuing publicity as well).

Wtf would anyone actually film it ... and then post it online???? Just don't get it. Feels like his brain & his friends are a completely different species to mine.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:57 - Feb 13 with 3893 viewsborge

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:47 - Feb 13 by Ryorry

That's another thing (apart from the poor cat, & the poor kid who had to not only witness it getting kicked, but then finds it's taken away from him/the family AND has had to suffer the ensuing publicity as well).

Wtf would anyone actually film it ... and then post it online???? Just don't get it. Feels like his brain & his friends are a completely different species to mine.

It was his brother who plays for Dagenham or someone like that.....who have done the right thing and dropped him. Not sure how a club like that can get it so much more right than a club with a massive PR machine.
Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:00 - Feb 13 with 3817 viewsRyorry

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:57 - Feb 13 by borge

It was his brother who plays for Dagenham or someone like that.....who have done the right thing and dropped him. Not sure how a club like that can get it so much more right than a club with a massive PR machine.

Oh right, didn't know that, thanks - and yes 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:09 - Feb 13 with 3770 viewsGarv

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:45 - Feb 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

100% this.

If he had been taken out for a few games, there would have been a feeling that he had been punished.

My only argument on that is, would that be correct? That he'd been punished, I mean.

You know he's going to play again at some point. They're not going to sack him or drop him for the rest of the season unless there's a legal issue (which obviously there should be). You could argue by taking him out of the side for a few games would be doing him a favour. You'd be taking him out of the inevitable firing line.

To be completely honest I don't have an issue with him playing. The issue I have is what he did and the fact that somehow he's not being punished by the authorities. I'd have been more than happy to see him sacked, and I do feel it should have been taken out of Moyes' hands by the club.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:13 - Feb 13 with 3743 viewsLord_Lucan

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:09 - Feb 13 by Garv

My only argument on that is, would that be correct? That he'd been punished, I mean.

You know he's going to play again at some point. They're not going to sack him or drop him for the rest of the season unless there's a legal issue (which obviously there should be). You could argue by taking him out of the side for a few games would be doing him a favour. You'd be taking him out of the inevitable firing line.

To be completely honest I don't have an issue with him playing. The issue I have is what he did and the fact that somehow he's not being punished by the authorities. I'd have been more than happy to see him sacked, and I do feel it should have been taken out of Moyes' hands by the club.

The only way to have dealt with this would have been instant dismissal.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:18 - Feb 13 with 3680 viewsGlasgowBlue

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:13 - Feb 13 by Lord_Lucan

This is where I have some sympathy with Callis. Substitute the cat for a child and he'd never play football in this country again.

Iron Lion Zion

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:23 - Feb 13 with 3672 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:57 - Feb 13 by borge

Absolutely this.

The lower league side has punished the player who filmed it far more harshly than the Premier League side have dealt with the player who actually kicked it ... and then said that the cat is perfectly fine!

It appears to have taken the fans to act where the club has not!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:27 - Feb 13 with 3634 viewsLord_Lucan

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:18 - Feb 13 by GlasgowBlue

This is where I have some sympathy with Callis. Substitute the cat for a child and he'd never play football in this country again.

What's Callis got to do with anything?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:38 - Feb 13 with 3511 viewsGarv

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:13 - Feb 13 by Lord_Lucan

Sadly I just don't think it's realistic. I doubt it crossed their minds for long at all.

I do wonder, had it been a dog, how much bigger the reaction would have been and how it would have been dealt with. It would've been worse for him, that's for definite.

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:38 - Feb 13 with 3518 viewschicoazul

Be interested to know how all the pearl clutchers on here would react when their worst day was broadcast to a billion people and they had to play football in front of large pitiless football crowds immediately after.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:41 - Feb 13 with 3484 viewsFixed_It

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:38 - Feb 13 by chicoazul

Be interested to know how all the pearl clutchers on here would react when their worst day was broadcast to a billion people and they had to play football in front of large pitiless football crowds immediately after.

I suspect it was a worse day for the cat...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:41 - Feb 13 with 3478 viewstextbackup

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:27 - Feb 13 by Lord_Lucan

What's Callis got to do with anything?

are they trying to link a household pet in this country to people eating meat of other animals?

funny if so

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:45 - Feb 13 with 3445 viewsLord_Lucan

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:38 - Feb 13 by chicoazul

He benefits from the world of Premier League riches - opportunity, lifestyle, adulation and wealth.

He cannot complain, feck him.

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:46 - Feb 13 with 3431 viewsLord_Lucan

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:41 - Feb 13 by textbackup

are they trying to link a household pet in this country to people eating meat of other animals?

funny if so

I did wonder that for a minute and then decided that not even a TWTD post could be that strange.

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:47 - Feb 13 with 3426 viewschicoazul

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:41 - Feb 13 by Fixed_It

I suspect it was a worse day for the cat...

I feel sorry for the cat, I feel worse for Zouma and his family.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:48 - Feb 13 with 3415 viewstextbackup

firstly id be p1ssed at myself for doing something that bad

secondly id be questioning my brothers motives for posting it online

-----------

FWIW my worse day was having my dog put to sleep, if that was broadcast to millions id hold my head high that i loved and protected an animal for nearly 13 years.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:55 - Feb 13 with 3381 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

West Ham fans round here genuinely don’t care about it. Disgusting.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:57 - Feb 13 with 3290 viewsGarv

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:55 - Feb 13 by The_Romford_Blue

West Ham fans round here genuinely don’t care about it. Disgusting.

Souness said before the game that West Ham fans were 'salt of the earth' types who wouldn't stand for what he did....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024