Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me? 19:51 - Jun 10 with 37932 viewsSpruceMoose

Or does anyone else find the thought of Boris Johnson being our PM, something we can never erase from our history books, utterly and thoroughly depressing?

I mean, ffs, what's the point of anything if that sh!tstain is our representative?

Britain's fall to complete laughing stock will be complete should this come to pass.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is it just me? on 19:44 - Jun 12 with 2463 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it just me? on 19:42 - Jun 12 by Trequartista

?

It was a bold position you took! Wouldn't have blamed you for bailing out rather than get sucked into a 10 pager!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Is it just me? on 19:52 - Jun 12 with 2449 viewsTrequartista

Is it just me? on 19:13 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

Racist words ARE actual racism. Surely you're not saying it's only racist if you physically harm someone?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 19:15]

No i'm not, there is racial discrimination that is not physical harm for a start. I am saying what I am saying. As soon as someone says a word that is deemed as unacceptable they are suddenly deemed a racist and persona non grata by the left. Is Amber Rudd a racist for using the word 'coloured'? If everyone who has every mis-spoken is a racist then people see no differentiation from the real racists that we should be fighting on the far-right, and in some cases, the far-left
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 19:56]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Is it just me? on 19:55 - Jun 12 with 2438 viewsTrequartista

Is it just me? on 19:44 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

It was a bold position you took! Wouldn't have blamed you for bailing out rather than get sucked into a 10 pager!

I think if everyone was bold and said what they thought and tried to learn from other opinions we would get further than shutting down debates by saying "he is racist - end of - no more discussion needed"

Is it just me? on 19:57 - Jun 12 with 2431 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it just me? on 19:52 - Jun 12 by Trequartista

No i'm not, there is racial discrimination that is not physical harm for a start. I am saying what I am saying. As soon as someone says a word that is deemed as unacceptable they are suddenly deemed a racist and persona non grata by the left. Is Amber Rudd a racist for using the word 'coloured'? If everyone who has every mis-spoken is a racist then people see no differentiation from the real racists that we should be fighting on the far-right, and in some cases, the far-left
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 19:56]

You're obsessed with the left, as if conservative minorities wouldn't be upset about experiencing racism too.

Using terms like watermelon smiles, flag-waving picaninnies, referring to letterboxes and saying black people are at the other pole in terms of IQ is not misspeaking. It's racism.

If you say those things, you're a real racist. No idea how you can defend it to be honest. Too many people are more obsessed with getting one over on the Left than acknowledging actual problems in the world.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 19:57]

Is it just me? on 19:58 - Jun 12 with 2426 viewsTrequartista

Is it just me? on 18:45 - Jun 12 by Herbivore

He didn't do a good job by all accounts. Many accounts would paint a very different picture than the one you're painting.

Well you would think that. Surely the people living in London are the best to judge?

Is it just me? on 20:06 - Jun 12 with 2414 viewsTrequartista

Is it just me? on 19:57 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

You're obsessed with the left, as if conservative minorities wouldn't be upset about experiencing racism too.

Using terms like watermelon smiles, flag-waving picaninnies, referring to letterboxes and saying black people are at the other pole in terms of IQ is not misspeaking. It's racism.

If you say those things, you're a real racist. No idea how you can defend it to be honest. Too many people are more obsessed with getting one over on the Left than acknowledging actual problems in the world.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 19:57]

I am left-leaning myself, but my position has been hijacked by virtue-signallers and state interventionists. I can't think of a single MP i admire. If only George Orwell could return.

Is it just me? on 20:10 - Jun 12 with 2412 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it just me? on 20:06 - Jun 12 by Trequartista

I am left-leaning myself, but my position has been hijacked by virtue-signallers and state interventionists. I can't think of a single MP i admire. If only George Orwell could return.

You're not making much sense. The things that Johnson has said have nothing to do with virtue signalling or state interventions.

He's just a racist. Nothing fancy about him, nothing complex, just racism.

Is it just me? on 20:17 - Jun 12 with 2403 viewsTrequartista

Is it just me? on 20:10 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

You're not making much sense. The things that Johnson has said have nothing to do with virtue signalling or state interventions.

I was making sense, it was another point though not about Johnson. No I wouldn't say he is a racist. Just because he has used what is deemed as racist language a couple of times, i don't think that necessarily makes him a racist. I think you have to do something racist that you believe to be correct to be a racist rather than calling someone names.

Login to get fewer ads

Is it just me? on 20:22 - Jun 12 with 2398 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it just me? on 20:17 - Jun 12 by Trequartista

I was making sense, it was another point though not about Johnson. No I wouldn't say he is a racist. Just because he has used what is deemed as racist language a couple of times, i don't think that necessarily makes him a racist. I think you have to do something racist that you believe to be correct to be a racist rather than calling someone names.

That is the most absurd definition of racism I've ever heard. Race based name calling isn't racism? WTF?

Try doing that in the workplace, at football, in a restaurant, anywhere in fact and see how far you get.

Madness.

Is it just me? on 20:23 - Jun 12 with 2391 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is it just me? on 20:25 - Jun 12 with 2382 viewsfooters

Is it just me? on 20:22 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

That is the most absurd definition of racism I've ever heard. Race based name calling isn't racism? WTF?

Try doing that in the workplace, at football, in a restaurant, anywhere in fact and see how far you get.

Madness.

"Unless you physically hurt or kill someone it isn't racist"

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is it just me? on 20:26 - Jun 12 with 2378 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it just me? on 20:25 - Jun 12 by footers

"Unless you physically hurt or kill someone it isn't racist"

Staggering Jeff. That can't be what he meant.

Is it just me? on 20:33 - Jun 12 with 2359 viewseireblue

Is it just me? on 20:17 - Jun 12 by Trequartista

I am sorry.

You don’t get to decide what is racist for a group of people you don’t belong to.

Of course people can make mistakes, and apologise, and not make the same mistakes again.

A person that has often been cited as using racist language, by the targets of that persons comments, on multiple occasions, with no apology, is a racist.
Is it just me? on 20:38 - Jun 12 with 2344 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is it just me? on 20:33 - Jun 12 by eireblue

I am sorry.

You don’t get to decide what is racist for a group of people you don’t belong to.

Of course people can make mistakes, and apologise, and not make the same mistakes again.

A person that has often been cited as using racist language, by the targets of that persons comments, on multiple occasions, with no apology, is a racist.

Indeed. It's called a pattern of behavior.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is it just me? on 20:38 - Jun 12 with 2346 viewsWeWereZombies

Is it just me? on 19:01 - Jun 12 by Trequartista

See I think there should be another word for when racist or unpleasant language is used as it is then conflated with actual physical racism. I do appreciate that if the former is tolerated it can lead to latter, but even so, someone is just being dismissed over some things he has said, rather than his ability to do the job.

If his ability to do his job is hampered by, say, neglecting to consider the people who are not the same skin tone as him when it comes to legislation or economic decisions then there is the potential to do as much harm as if he physically attacked them. So, yes, he is a racist. And not up to the job.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Is it just me? on 20:39 - Jun 12 with 2344 viewsfooters

Is it just me? on 20:38 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed. It's called a pattern of behavior.

You so slyyy, you so nawty.

P.S. Correct your Americanism, young man!
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 20:40]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is it just me? on 20:43 - Jun 12 with 2328 viewsHerbivore

Is it just me? on 19:58 - Jun 12 by Trequartista

Well you would think that. Surely the people living in London are the best to judge?

Several London residents on here would disagree with your assessment of his time as mayor. Was it £43m down the drain on the garden bridge? Who oversaw the nonsense with the Olympic stadium after 2012?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is it just me? on 20:47 - Jun 12 with 2317 viewsbrogansnose

Is it just me? on 20:43 - Jun 12 by Herbivore

Several London residents on here would disagree with your assessment of his time as mayor. Was it £43m down the drain on the garden bridge? Who oversaw the nonsense with the Olympic stadium after 2012?

.......................the water cannons.
Is it just me? on 20:48 - Jun 12 with 2313 viewsjeera

Is it just me? on 20:43 - Jun 12 by Herbivore

Water cannons.

Audio equipment for water cannons.

Fecking sound systems.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Is it just me? on 20:51 - Jun 12 with 2300 viewsSE1blue

Is it just me? on 20:47 - Jun 12 by brogansnose

.......................the water cannons.

Boris Island...

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Is it just me? on 22:35 - Jun 12 with 2211 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is it just me? on 18:25 - Jun 12 by itfcjoe

You clearly implied the whole post was fabricated, not just the photo and were called out on it - no big deal but you then kept doubling down

No. I didn't. Go back and read what I posted. It was literally just about the photo. I can see how it looks that way, but if you read what I actually posted and take it at face value, you'll see you're wrong.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is it just me? on 07:09 - Jun 13 with 2154 viewsIPS_wich

The prospect makes me even more excited about getting my blue passport in a few months...

Is it just me? on 07:46 - Jun 13 with 2129 viewsgordon

Is it just me? on 20:51 - Jun 12 by SE1blue

Boris Island...

The East London cable car thing is often unfairly overlooked when reviewing Boris projects. Also the bridge over to Ireland.
Is it just me? on 08:06 - Jun 13 with 2120 viewsbrazil1982

Is it just me? on 20:10 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

He'll be a Facist in a couple of pages time....
Is it just me? on 08:22 - Jun 13 with 2093 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is it just me? on 22:35 - Jun 12 by BrixtonBlue

No. I didn't. Go back and read what I posted. It was literally just about the photo. I can see how it looks that way, but if you read what I actually posted and take it at face value, you'll see you're wrong.

Calm down dear. Stop getting so upset.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024