Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend 14:25 - Sep 21 with 6768 viewsDubtractor

There are a few on here that have made a post that has come to almost define them, that they probably even regret as it gets brought up so often.

I'm think J2 and cooking - literally any post on here about dubious food comes back to a mention of him.

Dolly and suits.

Sitters and shoes.

Which other posters have made posts that they probably regret?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:56 - Sep 21 with 2426 viewsBrixtonBlue

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:46 - Sep 21 by NewcyBlue

How’s your book about your booze free year coming?

Still tweaking. A mate read it and said while she likes the story and thinks it's funny, the characters need a bit more development. The problem is, I know these people. I need to flesh them out a bit more for people who don't know them.

That's what I'm on at the moment. It's tricky; I want them to be rounded characters but I don't want to offend anyone by being TOO truthful, given that they're real people!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 18:05 - Sep 21 with 2419 viewsSitfcB

Portmanking.

Coppingers wife. Ipswich Hospital.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 18:17 - Sep 21 with 2396 viewsjudespiveyg

12th man not knowing we'd won the league.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 18:18 - Sep 21 with 2394 viewsAce_High1

Great thread and some brilliant memories of threads from yesteryear.

Anything involving mad Malc for me, the posting from the hotel was a classic of his among many others.
Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 18:28 - Sep 21 with 2371 viewsjeera

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:37 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

I think you'll find it was "bangers and mash" for £90. Which was also wrong; it was a meal out in a fancy German restaurant, which included Käsekrainer (a German sausage) as part of the meal, and included drinks.

It boiled down to Benters being jealous of and not understanding how someone can have a meal for two in a fancy restaurant in London and it coming to £45 a head.

Really weird how that was twisted and survived when I bet most people on here have had a meal for two which cost that, or even more. It really isn't remarkable, unless you're some kind of yokel who hasn't been anywhere.

Putting prices aside, it sounds pretty good.

Was there sauerkraut involved?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 18:30 - Sep 21 with 2369 viewsNewcyBlue

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:56 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

Still tweaking. A mate read it and said while she likes the story and thinks it's funny, the characters need a bit more development. The problem is, I know these people. I need to flesh them out a bit more for people who don't know them.

That's what I'm on at the moment. It's tricky; I want them to be rounded characters but I don't want to offend anyone by being TOO truthful, given that they're real people!

I look forward to it. Well done on getting as far as you have Dollers.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 18:33 - Sep 21 with 2363 viewsjeera

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 18:30 - Sep 21 by NewcyBlue

I look forward to it. Well done on getting as far as you have Dollers.

You could be writing one on your experiences at sea.

"Day 6: I spy with my little eye, something beginning with 'S'..."

You must have a few stories to tell.

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 18:44 - Sep 21 with 2349 viewsbluelagos

CheeseBoy of Dudley got very upset over someone pinching his flag. I'd seen it and if was genuinely drawn on in crayon/felt tip and looked sh1te.

One for the old timers on here.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 18:53 - Sep 21 with 2334 viewsITFC_Forever

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:55 - Sep 21 by blueislander

That came out of our first visit to the Amex, along with Sitters losing his shoe.

I thought the Gatwick thing started regarding possible parking for a Crystal Palace away game?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 19:08 - Sep 21 with 2309 viewsjeera

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:55 - Sep 21 by blueislander

That came out of our first visit to the Amex, along with Sitters losing his shoe.

Long before all that.

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 19:29 - Sep 21 with 2285 viewsKeno

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 18:44 - Sep 21 by bluelagos

CheeseBoy of Dudley got very upset over someone pinching his flag. I'd seen it and if was genuinely drawn on in crayon/felt tip and looked sh1te.

One for the old timers on here.

TWTD's!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:34 - Sep 21 with 2252 viewstractordownsouth

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:38 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

Benters wanting to machine gun immigrants in the Dartford Tunnel has to be up there!

I thought his nieces' bestie story was a close second

Likewise, J2's Saudi Arabia World Cup bet is nearly as good as his egg post

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:37 - Sep 21 with 2243 viewsBrixtonBlue

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 18:28 - Sep 21 by jeera

Putting prices aside, it sounds pretty good.

Was there sauerkraut involved?

yep

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:37 - Sep 21 with 2242 viewstractordownsouth

Oh and Chateau Wines, whose' fiancee dumped him after he went to the Blackburn game

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:37 - Sep 21 with 2242 viewsJ2BLUE

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:34 - Sep 21 by tractordownsouth

I thought his nieces' bestie story was a close second

Likewise, J2's Saudi Arabia World Cup bet is nearly as good as his egg post

I know by responding i'm giving you the bite you want but a) that was JB not me and b) his tip was them to win the group IIRC, not the world cup.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2020 20:38]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:39 - Sep 21 with 2232 viewstractordownsouth

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:37 - Sep 21 by J2BLUE

I know by responding i'm giving you the bite you want but a) that was JB not me and b) his tip was them to win the group IIRC, not the world cup.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2020 20:38]

I'm just going to make the story more ludicrous every time.

I thought the bet was for them to win the next 4 World Cups in a row?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:41 - Sep 21 with 2218 viewsJ2BLUE

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:39 - Sep 21 by tractordownsouth

I'm just going to make the story more ludicrous every time.

I thought the bet was for them to win the next 4 World Cups in a row?

Meh i'll just stick you back on ignore if you insist on being a cock.

Truly impaired.

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:46 - Sep 21 with 2213 viewsSwailsey

Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy.

WHO THE FCUK SAID IT?!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:47 - Sep 21 with 2208 viewsMullet

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:46 - Sep 21 by Swailsey

Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy.

WHO THE FCUK SAID IT?!

Ron Atkinson

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:49 - Sep 21 with 2196 viewsSwailsey

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:47 - Sep 21 by Mullet

Ron Atkinson

Honestly, I’m going to start claiming it of no one owns up. I’ve tried doing a search but all I find is myself asking these questions.

Phil - help me.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:50 - Sep 21 with 2194 viewsSpruceMoose

People getting the hump because Matt(?) got pished at his work Christmas lunch and was live posting about his colleagues cleavage.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:51 - Sep 21 with 2188 viewsJ2BLUE

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:49 - Sep 21 by Swailsey

Honestly, I’m going to start claiming it of no one owns up. I’ve tried doing a search but all I find is myself asking these questions.

Phil - help me.

I tried googling it but some cock has put it in their signature so it won't work.

Truly impaired.

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:52 - Sep 21 with 2186 viewsSpruceMoose

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 18:33 - Sep 21 by jeera

You could be writing one on your experiences at sea.

"Day 6: I spy with my little eye, something beginning with 'S'..."

You must have a few stories to tell.

Seamen?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:53 - Sep 21 with 2182 viewsSwailsey

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:51 - Sep 21 by J2BLUE

I tried googling it but some cock has put it in their signature so it won't work.

That bloke sounds like a ledge

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:53 - Sep 21 with 2176 viewsSpruceMoose

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 20:53 - Sep 21 by Swailsey

That bloke sounds like a ledge

Indeed. He's taken me on two lovely pizza dates now too!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024