Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors 10:27 - Oct 13 with 6366 viewsSitfcB

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-54522574

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 17:05 - Oct 13 with 1039 viewstractorboy1978

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:27 - Oct 13 by itfcjoe

Very disappointing, and the club need to be helping him out as he just isn't professional enough in too many areas.

Clearly not in a great place, and that doesn't help anyone.

Coming off social media would be a good start.
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 17:05 - Oct 13 with 1039 viewsBecclesITFC

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:47 - Oct 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

He is running the risk of blowing the big chance in football that he's waited so long for.

That's the sad truth... I thought he was really hungry when he joined and believed this was the exact sort of player we needed.

I know he has been injured but he hasn't helped himself. He's overweight, he's biting on twitter to so called fans giving him grief (most are kids), he's been caught drink driving. I'm just not feeling it. Hope he proves me wrong.
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 17:07 - Oct 13 with 1030 viewsBecclesITFC

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:05 - Oct 13 by Vic

Delaney?

didn't Titus Bramble get caught still driving with a provisional licence? he didn't apply for a full one when he passed. Rings a bell with me that.
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 17:07 - Oct 13 with 1030 viewshype313

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 17:05 - Oct 13 by BecclesITFC

That's the sad truth... I thought he was really hungry when he joined and believed this was the exact sort of player we needed.

I know he has been injured but he hasn't helped himself. He's overweight, he's biting on twitter to so called fans giving him grief (most are kids), he's been caught drink driving. I'm just not feeling it. Hope he proves me wrong.

Also, Drinan was breathing down his neck before his Injury and will comeback chomping at the bit, the key difference between the two is the appetite and hunger, has Norwood still got given he's financially sound for the next few years.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 17:08 - Oct 13 with 1028 viewsPhilTWTD

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:12 - Oct 13 by hype313

Seems Kesgrave is known for BB guns, back in my day it was all about the Augustus Barnett and a Mr Freeze from the miserable butchers.

In my day Battles was a shop, now they're a way of life.

#oldschoolkesgrave
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 17:09 - Oct 13 with 1017 viewshype313

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 17:08 - Oct 13 by PhilTWTD

In my day Battles was a shop, now they're a way of life.

#oldschoolkesgrave

Comments like that cement why you are our illustrious leader

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 17:14 - Oct 13 with 1002 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:42 - Oct 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Oh dear.

Our players and ex-players a good history re driving offences do we, just trying to think of other ITFC players who have fallen foul of the traffic police;

Carlos Edwards
Adam Tanner
Gary Croft
Jason Dozzell
Alan Brazil

Luke Chambers...

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 17:41 - Oct 13 with 953 viewsKeaneish

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:45 - Oct 13 by Swailsey

What an absolute pri*k. I hope he never plays for us again.

It's inexcusable and if he has the cheek to post any 'banter' on social media, he's even more deluded than I first thought.

The rumblings of him being a bit of a tosser seem to be true.

Don’t you think the law should be clearer too? Always found it ridiculous that you can have up to any number of drinks and still drive if your blood alcohol level is lower than 35 microgrammes. If it was banned completely it would save some of this nonsense (not all). The fact it’s still open to discussion and interpretation by the inidividual based on height, weight, metabolism, food consumption makes me think it’s too good a revenue maker to ban completely.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 18:18 - Oct 13 with 922 viewsGarv

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 13:25 - Oct 13 by MonkeyAlan

Had a chance to step up and make a name for himself. All he has done is make himself look a bigger fool than he already has since he has been here. I'd get shot. Hasn't done anything since day one here.

In a footballing context (he is a footballer ultimately) that's not true, is it?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 18:24 - Oct 13 with 918 viewsronnyd

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:42 - Oct 13 by Pinewoodblue

How far back do you want to go, can I add Mark Venus must 17-18 years ago?
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 12:12]

Yes, i remember the North Stand chanting "taxi for Venus".
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 18:32 - Oct 13 with 908 viewsJimmy86

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:45 - Oct 13 by Swailsey

What an absolute pri*k. I hope he never plays for us again.

It's inexcusable and if he has the cheek to post any 'banter' on social media, he's even more deluded than I first thought.

The rumblings of him being a bit of a tosser seem to be true.

He's also a human being, who just happens to be a footballer.... he made a mistake and the legal system will serve its appropriate course....

As others have mentioned, he isn't the first town player to be caught drink driving or speeding, he won't be the last.

Rumour has it, he has struggled in his private life since moving to the club, has split with his girlfriend etc... you have no idea what he has going on in his private life and when the club is actively supporting the samaritans and Suffolk Mind to aid in tackling mental health, footballer or not, he doesn't deserve the character assassination

#bekind
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 18:38 - Oct 13 with 889 viewsHerbivore

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 18:32 - Oct 13 by Jimmy86

He's also a human being, who just happens to be a footballer.... he made a mistake and the legal system will serve its appropriate course....

As others have mentioned, he isn't the first town player to be caught drink driving or speeding, he won't be the last.

Rumour has it, he has struggled in his private life since moving to the club, has split with his girlfriend etc... you have no idea what he has going on in his private life and when the club is actively supporting the samaritans and Suffolk Mind to aid in tackling mental health, footballer or not, he doesn't deserve the character assassination

#bekind

Plenty of people struggle with their mental health without being monumental bellends. It's also a stretch to go from him breaking up with his girlfriend to him having mental health problems.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 18:50 - Oct 13 with 882 viewsJimmy86

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 18:38 - Oct 13 by Herbivore

Plenty of people struggle with their mental health without being monumental bellends. It's also a stretch to go from him breaking up with his girlfriend to him having mental health problems.

Break ups can affect mental health... break ups are rubbish and affect people differently.... I have struggled with my mental health since I separated from my wife or ex wife 3 years ago.

Maybe Norwood needs an arm round the shoulder and some support, instead of getting a kicking whilst he's down.... when he first signed and he was known to be the joker in the pack everyone was lapping it up...
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 18:53 - Oct 13 with 875 viewsSpruceMoose

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 18:50 - Oct 13 by Jimmy86

Break ups can affect mental health... break ups are rubbish and affect people differently.... I have struggled with my mental health since I separated from my wife or ex wife 3 years ago.

Maybe Norwood needs an arm round the shoulder and some support, instead of getting a kicking whilst he's down.... when he first signed and he was known to be the joker in the pack everyone was lapping it up...

You raise some decent points but I can also understand that somebody's sympathy might run out when the actions of a person put the lives of others at risk - which is what drink driving does.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 18:57 - Oct 13 with 874 viewsHerbivore

I'm sorry to hear about your own struggles but you're making quite a leap still in inferring you think that's what is going on with Norwood. He's always seemed a bit of a bellend and not exactly the model professional.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 19:02 - Oct 13 with 870 viewsNewcyBlue

I got a message from my ex wife whilst I was at sea that she was leaving me. I walked around the ship high fiving people.

If you need a chat drop me a message. Trust me, it gets better.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 19:05 - Oct 13 with 865 viewsJimmy86

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 18:57 - Oct 13 by Herbivore

I'm sorry to hear about your own struggles but you're making quite a leap still in inferring you think that's what is going on with Norwood. He's always seemed a bit of a bellend and not exactly the model professional.

Thanks, was in a bad place for a while, but have become stronger for it.

I don't in any way condone drink driving, nor do I suggest that's why he did what he did, but you just have no idea what he has going in his head. Maybe he needs some support from the club
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 19:08 - Oct 13 with 858 viewsSpruceMoose

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 19:05 - Oct 13 by Jimmy86

Thanks, was in a bad place for a while, but have become stronger for it.

I don't in any way condone drink driving, nor do I suggest that's why he did what he did, but you just have no idea what he has going in his head. Maybe he needs some support from the club

Hopefully we would all agree that if any player needs support from the club then they should get that. Hopefully they would then repay that support by getting their head down and attempting to do what they were brought to the club to do.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 19:32 - Oct 13 with 828 viewsGarv

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:52 - Oct 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Not quite an ITFC player that was drink driving but David Norris brought some lovely publicity to the club in this area too
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 10:52]

He talks about that incident along with other stories from his time with us during this - ... if anyone is interested and hasn't seen/listened to it.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 20:07 - Oct 13 with 797 viewsJimmy86

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 19:02 - Oct 13 by NewcyBlue

I got a message from my ex wife whilst I was at sea that she was leaving me. I walked around the ship high fiving people.

If you need a chat drop me a message. Trust me, it gets better.

Thanks Newcy! Was 3 years ago now, so in a better place.. we're able to co-parent now and remain civil, which is always better, where possible.

You Merchant Navy or Royal Navy? My grandad served in both, a real life uncle Albert if you like, bushy beard and everything lol
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 20:21 - Oct 13 with 784 viewsNewcyBlue

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 20:07 - Oct 13 by Jimmy86

Thanks Newcy! Was 3 years ago now, so in a better place.. we're able to co-parent now and remain civil, which is always better, where possible.

You Merchant Navy or Royal Navy? My grandad served in both, a real life uncle Albert if you like, bushy beard and everything lol

Co-parenting with a tw@t of an ex-wife is hard. Really hard.

I ended up representing myself in court.

Again, if you need to chat about that, drop me a PM.

I am in the Merch. My Grandfather was Merch in WWII.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 07:43 - Oct 14 with 665 viewsSitfcB

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 17:14 - Oct 13 by TheTrueBlue1878

Luke Chambers...

36 in a 30

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich-town-captain-luke-chambers-fined-by-c

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024