Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors 10:27 - Oct 13 with 6363 viewsSitfcB

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-54522574

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Golf. Beer. Driving. Tranmere. Small Dogs. Ipswich. (n/t) on 11:30 - Oct 13 with 2017 viewsFixed_It

Golf. Beer. Driving. Tranmere. Small Dogs. Ipswich. (n/t) on 11:00 - Oct 13 by SitfcB

Small dogs first I think.

Norwood. Hair of the dog. Did you see what I did there?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:41 - Oct 13 with 1978 viewspointofblue

As a club we’ll have to wait and see if he is found guilty before making a decision and support him in the meantime. Lambert and Taylor should advise that he keeps his head down. IF found guilty I imagine he will be disciplined but I will be surprised if we choose to release him from his contract.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:42 - Oct 13 with 1971 viewsPinewoodblue

How far back do you want to go, can I add Mark Venus must 17-18 years ago?
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 12:12]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:45 - Oct 13 with 1949 viewsTractorWood

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:47 - Oct 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

He is running the risk of blowing the big chance in football that he's waited so long for.

I think that chance went with the 25 one on ones he missed last season.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:03 - Oct 13 with 1880 viewsShropshireBluenago09

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:56 - Oct 13 by SitfcB

Not driving but always remember Darren Bent getting done for a firearms offence shot someone with a BB gun didn’t he?

Wow - and here’s me thinking Norwood was the first ever ! 🤔

Gus Uhlenbeek

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:05 - Oct 13 with 1869 viewsVic

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:42 - Oct 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Oh dear.

Our players and ex-players a good history re driving offences do we, just trying to think of other ITFC players who have fallen foul of the traffic police;

Carlos Edwards
Adam Tanner
Gary Croft
Jason Dozzell
Alan Brazil

Delaney?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:08 - Oct 13 with 1867 viewsPhilTWTD

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:09 - Oct 13 by SitfcB

Bent Arrested 12th May 2004 18:57
Town striker Darren Bent has been arrested after a 12-year-old boy was shot in a play area in Kesgrave on Tuesday evening. Bent was questioned by officers before being released on police bail. 0

If I remember rightly, the story there was that the kid who was shot and his mate or mates had been repeatedly ringing on his doorbell and running away, something along those lines, so he shot them with the BB gun as they made their escape.
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:12 - Oct 13 with 1852 viewshype313

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:08 - Oct 13 by PhilTWTD

If I remember rightly, the story there was that the kid who was shot and his mate or mates had been repeatedly ringing on his doorbell and running away, something along those lines, so he shot them with the BB gun as they made their escape.

Seems Kesgrave is known for BB guns, back in my day it was all about the Augustus Barnett and a Mr Freeze from the miserable butchers.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:14 - Oct 13 with 1837 viewsIllinoisblue

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:42 - Oct 13 by Pinewoodblue

How far back do you want to go, can I add Mark Venus must 17-18 years ago?
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 12:12]

Gary Croft. Danny Sonner

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:26 - Oct 13 with 1798 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Inexcusable..... get rid of him

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:27 - Oct 13 with 1805 viewsitfcjoe

Very disappointing, and the club need to be helping him out as he just isn't professional enough in too many areas.

Clearly not in a great place, and that doesn't help anyone.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:32 - Oct 13 with 1766 viewsBLUEBEAT

Mark Venus was another one

Poll: W or W

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:38 - Oct 13 with 1757 viewsHerbivore

This is always the risk when you give ageing journeymen pub players their first and only lucrative contract, it goes to their head.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 12:38]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:40 - Oct 13 with 1746 viewspimballwizard

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:44 - Oct 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

I mustve missed that one.

Good shout.

Any more?

HE's BLUE HE'S WHITE

HE'LL KNOCK YOU OFF YOUR BIKE !!

ALAN LEE ALAN LEE!!

Somewhere down Dedham way where he lives if I recall.
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:56 - Oct 13 with 1701 viewsSpruceMoose

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:26 - Oct 13 by TRUE_BLUE123

Inexcusable..... get rid of him

New five year contract incoming.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 13:14 - Oct 13 with 1666 viewsRobTheMonk

30 is a funny old age. I've had friends, and myself to some extent, who've hit 30 and have struggled with the not being able to handle the lifestyle of their 20-25 year old self.

The drink driving is obviously inexcusable, but you never know what's going on behind the scenes or where someone is with their head-space.
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 13:22 - Oct 13 with 1637 viewsdavblue

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:08 - Oct 13 by PhilTWTD

Isn't that what you usually do on a Halloween night for the trick or treaters Phil?
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 13:25 - Oct 13 with 1627 viewsMonkeyAlan

Had a chance to step up and make a name for himself. All he has done is make himself look a bigger fool than he already has since he has been here. I'd get shot. Hasn't done anything since day one here.
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 13:39 - Oct 13 with 1591 viewsWallingford_Boy

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 12:27 - Oct 13 by itfcjoe

Very disappointing, and the club need to be helping him out as he just isn't professional enough in too many areas.

Clearly not in a great place, and that doesn't help anyone.

Hang on, I thought all the other stuff was fine?!

Just social media, doesn't matter, etc....

But yes I agree, he is clearly not right and the club needs to step in, one way or another.

RIP Sir Bobby

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 13:43 - Oct 13 with 1578 viewsitfcjoe

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 13:39 - Oct 13 by Wallingford_Boy

Hang on, I thought all the other stuff was fine?!

Just social media, doesn't matter, etc....

But yes I agree, he is clearly not right and the club needs to step in, one way or another.

I haven't said that, I've been critical of his professionalism for a while.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 14:08 - Oct 13 with 1524 viewsTractorWood

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 13:14 - Oct 13 by RobTheMonk

30 is a funny old age. I've had friends, and myself to some extent, who've hit 30 and have struggled with the not being able to handle the lifestyle of their 20-25 year old self.

The drink driving is obviously inexcusable, but you never know what's going on behind the scenes or where someone is with their head-space.

This. See in people a lot. The world is starting to perceive you as a totally independent adult, possibly without a support network for the first time but you also are starting to consider if your life is going in the right direction and even if you might be too old to reverse some of the potentially bad decisions you've already made.

It's also the age people start to settle down, get married and have kids. Which probably amplifies the importance of the above.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 14:10 - Oct 13 with 1517 viewsPhilTWTD

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 13:22 - Oct 13 by davblue

Isn't that what you usually do on a Halloween night for the trick or treaters Phil?

We don't get any. Not anymore.
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 16:00 - Oct 13 with 1400 viewsGarv

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 13:14 - Oct 13 by RobTheMonk

Following on from your second paragraph, it's incredible the amount you read on here (and elsewhere) about mental health and how important it is, and yet you also get, almost daily, judgement from strangers on what someone's character is and what's important to them, leading to conclusions that they should be sacked.

As always, this would all be different if he was fit and playing/scoring.

Drink driving is stupid and the guy has done something wrong, which he'll be punished for. There's not much more to be said.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 16:10 - Oct 13 with 1378 viewsjeera

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 14:10 - Oct 13 by PhilTWTD

We don't get any. Not anymore.

"Not after the last time."

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 16:15 - Oct 13 with 1365 viewsWallingford_Boy

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 13:43 - Oct 13 by itfcjoe

I haven't said that, I've been critical of his professionalism for a while.

Sorry, not you personally.

I've been harsh on him on here and a lot have just said its social media banter, just ignore it, etc

But I'd say he's blown it now and IF fit, he will be shipped out in January.

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024