Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre dozzell 09:29 - Jan 10 with 3264 viewsfergalsharkey

I think he gets his ability from his mother.
His passing is possibly the worst I've ever seen
I don't get the hype.
We really are piss poor in every dept, its almost surreal to watch.
One positive is it tool downes over 5 minutes to get booked which is an improvement.
Embarrassing doesn't do it justice.

Poll: Cook out?

Andre dozzell on 09:31 - Jan 10 with 2946 viewstractorboy1978

The most clueless post I've ever seen on here. And that is some accolade.
Andre dozzell on 09:34 - Jan 10 with 2891 viewsMonkeyAlan

Andre dozzell on 09:31 - Jan 10 by tractorboy1978

He ain't all that. Let's be honest. Has to be one of the most over rated players at the club. That might be due to the fact that the rest are utter to$$ though.
Andre dozzell on 09:35 - Jan 10 with 2880 viewsfergalsharkey

Andre dozzell on 09:31 - Jan 10 by tractorboy1978

You are obviously one of these happy clappers who think because he made a useful forward pass once away to morecambe that he is the next Pirlo.
Thats is why we are midtable league one my son, we are shyte.

Poll: Cook out?

Andre dozzell on 09:37 - Jan 10 with 2856 viewsstrikalite

Think it's the first down vote I've ever given Fergal lad, you truly deserve it for saying Dozzell can't pass, not sure how on earth you came to that conclusion, was it the subline ball to Jackson who stopped and watched it sail out of play?
Andre dozzell on 09:37 - Jan 10 with 2858 viewsStokieBlue

Andre dozzell on 09:35 - Jan 10 by fergalsharkey

You are obviously one of these happy clappers who think because he made a useful forward pass once away to morecambe that he is the next Pirlo.

Why can't he just be a decent young midfielder who probably does play our most creative passes but also makes mistakes because he's still learning? He's not played that many matches.

Quite a few people expect him to be a premiership player who absolutely destroys L1 and that would be amazing but he would also have been sold by now. All we can hope for is that he continues to develop, Lambert is sacked and we can hold onto him if we somehow get promoted.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Andre dozzell on 09:39 - Jan 10 with 2849 viewstractorboy1978

Andre dozzell on 09:35 - Jan 10 by fergalsharkey

I'm far from a happy clapper. Bizarre you would pick Dozzell out when he was the only one yesterday, and generally in most games, that looks to play an incisive forward pass.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 9:45]
Andre dozzell on 09:42 - Jan 10 with 2822 viewsGeorge25

This is the problem fans turning down players ability just because of a couple of bad games. Andre clearly has massive potential and is well regarded for his potential by coaches in the game. I actually meet Stuart Webber on a flight back from Germany preseason game as Norwich were playing not far from us. We were all talking about both clubs a he was saying how he couldn’t understand why Andre wasn’t playing regularly at town.
I think Andre as a player looks and plays better with better players around him. He game relies apon playing passes to bring other in. However either theres no one there to receive the ball or when they receive it that lack little quality to go further, which doesn’t highlight his performance as much
Andre dozzell on 09:43 - Jan 10 with 2809 viewsDarth_Koont

Silly post.

He wasn’t great yesterday and he made several bad passes. But he hasn’t really made those mistakes all season.

And still not as bad as your performance here, making sweeping comments about his ability based on yesterday alone.

2/10.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Andre dozzell on 09:44 - Jan 10 with 2799 viewsMonkeyAlan

Andre dozzell on 09:37 - Jan 10 by strikalite

Think it's the first down vote I've ever given Fergal lad, you truly deserve it for saying Dozzell can't pass, not sure how on earth you came to that conclusion, was it the subline ball to Jackson who stopped and watched it sail out of play?

Making one good pass in a game then spending the rest of the match virtually in the back four does not make a great player.
Andre dozzell on 09:50 - Jan 10 with 2755 viewsstrikalite

Andre dozzell on 09:44 - Jan 10 by MonkeyAlan

Making one good pass in a game then spending the rest of the match virtually in the back four does not make a great player.

That wasn't his one good pass though, I think we're picking on the one player who did his job yesterday to be honest....the lad is quality, a great touch, could play it first time all day long if only others around him had his football brain that is..

But, he is wasting his time here, said it a thousand times..
Andre dozzell on 10:33 - Jan 10 with 2615 viewsMrTown

That’s madness, his passing visionary.

He is not a fücking defensive midfielder on his own!!!

Leaves far too many gaps between defence and midfield, especially on the counter.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Andre dozzell on 10:40 - Jan 10 with 2573 viewsGarv

His passing is our best asset right now. His ambling, non attempt at closing down Twine for his goal was more concerning.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Andre dozzell on 10:42 - Jan 10 with 2559 viewsMrTown

Andre dozzell on 10:40 - Jan 10 by Garv

His passing is our best asset right now. His ambling, non attempt at closing down Twine for his goal was more concerning.

He’s not a holding midfielder.

He needs to play in a 4-2-3-1 along a hard hitter - Flynn Downes.

One to dictate quarter-back style, one to stem the flow from counter and transitions.

Far too many gaps in there between midfield and defence, and its usually because Dozzell finds himself too high up with no one behind him to protect the back four.

Andre dozzell on 11:20 - Jan 10 with 2434 viewsGarv

Andre dozzell on 10:42 - Jan 10 by MrTown

He’s not a holding midfielder.

He needs to play in a 4-2-3-1 along a hard hitter - Flynn Downes.

One to dictate quarter-back style, one to stem the flow from counter and transitions.

Far too many gaps in there between midfield and defence, and its usually because Dozzell finds himself too high up with no one behind him to protect the back four.

Can't argue with that, but you don't need to be defensive midfielder to know you need to close down better than that.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Andre dozzell on 11:25 - Jan 10 with 2419 viewsMrTown

Andre dozzell on 11:20 - Jan 10 by Garv

Can't argue with that, but you don't need to be defensive midfielder to know you need to close down better than that.

No no certainly agree. You’ve got to close down, it’s 5 yards, you have to do that, that’s just lazy.

But in the wider game he isn’t and never will be a holding midfielder on his own.

He can’t do it.

Andre dozzell on 11:46 - Jan 10 with 2352 viewsitfc_bucks

Possibly, in the face of stiff competition, the stupidest thing ever put onto this forum.
Andre dozzell on 11:56 - Jan 10 with 2302 viewsHerbivore

You were more fun when you used to just make up ridiculous stories.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 12:47]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Andre dozzell on 12:47 - Jan 10 with 2204 viewsshamboy

I love him as a player but think he needs to get a move as far away from his old man as possible, so that the issues that blatantly ruining Jason's career don't ruin his as well.

My sympathies are with Andre Nobody deserves to have the weight to carry that he has. He and his mum deserve better.
Andre dozzell on 12:51 - Jan 10 with 2176 viewsCaptMickMills

Dozzell was easily best player in pitch yesterday. Until he got frustrated later on hardly misplaced a pass and was constantly looking for runners.
Andre dozzell on 12:56 - Jan 10 with 2154 viewsclive_baker

And you're the biggest w@nker on this site I've ever seen.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Andre dozzell on 13:13 - Jan 10 with 2115 viewsghostofescobar

Good trolling, but unnecessary. If you truly believe that about Dozzell, then you are deluded and have little knowledge about the game.

GhostOfEscobar

Andre dozzell on 14:47 - Jan 10 with 2032 viewsalbitfc

I thought that Andre was one of our better players yesterday there is a definite slow improvement he does misplace the occasional pass but at least he tries to get people in behind if you watch judge yesterday he was so close on many occasions to getting on those balls with a late run we need players like Jackson to be making more of those runs Norwood did it really well when he came on and showed a bit of aggression to get in front of defenders I am disappointed like everyone but we were the better side for much of the second half and got beaten by an unstoppable shot that should have been closed down and a fluke cross that went in .
Andre dozzell on 20:46 - Jan 10 with 1848 viewsshamboy

You just know that the people who criticise Andre loudest have never kicked a ball in their life.
Those who have played the game marvel at his speed of thought and his delivery.
Andre dozzell on 20:54 - Jan 10 with 1815 viewsstiff_talking

Andre dozzell on 20:46 - Jan 10 by shamboy

You just know that the people who criticise Andre loudest have never kicked a ball in their life.
Those who have played the game marvel at his speed of thought and his delivery.

Dozzell is class player, improving week by week and would make a team like Liverpool tick

We need more intelligence around him
Andre dozzell on 20:54 - Jan 10 with 1808 viewsKropotkin123

Andre dozzell on 09:43 - Jan 10 by Darth_Koont

Silly post.

He wasn’t great yesterday and he made several bad passes. But he hasn’t really made those mistakes all season.

And still not as bad as your performance here, making sweeping comments about his ability based on yesterday alone.

2/10.

2/10 is kind

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024