Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now 19:57 - Jan 26 with 3656 viewsSarge

Clearly not going for the player was he, ffs
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:57 - Jan 26 with 2735 viewsTheSelkirk

Yes. He was
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:58 - Jan 26 with 2692 viewsDanTheMan

On first glance, I thought it was harsh, replay though was damning.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:58 - Jan 26 with 2685 viewsChondzoresk

A clear sending off
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:58 - Jan 26 with 2653 viewsDubtractor

You what?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:58 - Jan 26 with 2644 viewsGlasgowBlue

Career ending challenge.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:58 - Jan 26 with 2636 viewsWD19

It’s all about angles. At first glance I thought the foul was on Jackson. In the reverse angle you saw what a horror tackle it was.
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:58 - Jan 26 with 2621 viewsBrianTablet

Absolutely. He had eyes on the ball. Tried a fancy turn.
No malice. Not even dangerous unless the defender gets his leg under his foot.
Football is arse.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 20:01]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:58 - Jan 26 with 2602 viewsDinDjarin

Deffo red. Stupid tw*t.
Login to get fewer ads

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:59 - Jan 26 with 2591 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:58 - Jan 26 by DanTheMan

On first glance, I thought it was harsh, replay though was damning.

Bad timing, booking.

Replay always looks worse.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:59 - Jan 26 with 2593 viewsreusersfreekicks

Rubbish - obvious red
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:59 - Jan 26 with 2485 viewsStokieBlue

There is blue tinted and then there is talking rubbish.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:59 - Jan 26 with 2478 viewsgibbsm1

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:58 - Jan 26 by DinDjarin

Deffo red. Stupid tw*t.

It’s one the worst Fouls I’ve seen from an Ipswich player. Jackson is terrible and always has been.
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:00 - Jan 26 with 2453 viewsSarge

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:58 - Jan 26 by WD19

It’s all about angles. At first glance I thought the foul was on Jackson. In the reverse angle you saw what a horror tackle it was.

I haven’t seen any other angles but in live action he looked the one fouled.

No point watching anymore now, way to end a game.
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:00 - Jan 26 with 2402 viewsjeera

Mills agrees with you.

Disclaimer - I am not watching!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:00 - Jan 26 with 2377 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:57 - Jan 26 by TheSelkirk

Yes. He was

I disagree over the intent.

However it was so badly timed it was reckless and can't argue with the red.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:01 - Jan 26 with 2335 viewsSwailsey

Are you alright?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:01 - Jan 26 with 2264 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Yeah, righto
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:02 - Jan 26 with 2234 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:58 - Jan 26 by BrianTablet

Football is arse.

‘Not even dangerous’. It could’ve broken his leg! That’s as clear a red card as you will ever see. Shocking challenge.
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:02 - Jan 26 with 2192 viewsrattram

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:58 - Jan 26 by DinDjarin

Deffo red. Stupid tw*t.

Of course it's a red. A typical forwards tackle. Bl**dy marvellous
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:02 - Jan 26 with 2178 viewsJ4ck22

Well yeah, the majority of bad tackles aren't deliberate. Doesn't mean it's not still incredibly reckless and dangerous.
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:03 - Jan 26 with 2169 viewsgordon

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 19:58 - Jan 26 by BrianTablet

Football is arse.

Doesn't matter about intent - he endangered the safety of the opponent, so its serious foul play. You couldn't get a more obvious red card.
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:03 - Jan 26 with 2137 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:00 - Jan 26 by jeera

Mills agrees with you.

Disclaimer - I am not watching!

I am guessing Mills has not seen the replay and I would be shocked if he doesn't change his mind when he does.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:03 - Jan 26 with 2127 viewsDublinBlue84

If you don't think it was a red then with vision that bad I'm surprise you can even use TWTD.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:03 - Jan 26 with 2114 viewsMattinLondon

Awful post, awful tackle.
If that’s a red card then let’s just pack up now on 20:03 - Jan 26 with 2104 viewstractordownsouth

Shouldn’t you be in the showers Kayden?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024