Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Meghan Markle stuff... 09:05 - Mar 4 with 17573 viewsSwailsey

All just reeks doesn't it?

Andrew is fine - they rally around him.

*If she has been bullying, then of course that's not good. But doesn't that sort of thing happen everywhere? It doesn't make it right of course - but national news? A statement? Get your own house in order please.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:10 - Mar 4 with 6573 viewsfooters

It's just tabloid press fodder. They've still yet to settle in court with the Mail amongst others, I believe.

No one but outraged right-wing pundits and batsh1t American spinsters really care about Harry and Meghan.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:12 - Mar 4 with 6545 viewsSwailsey

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:10 - Mar 4 by footers

It's just tabloid press fodder. They've still yet to settle in court with the Mail amongst others, I believe.

No one but outraged right-wing pundits and batsh1t American spinsters really care about Harry and Meghan.

But she's still getting negative airtime on all the news channels this morning isn't she, perpetuating the myth?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:13 - Mar 4 with 6557 viewsitfcjoe

How is Prince Andrew fine? He's been sacked.

Harry and Meghan have been taking digs at Buckingham Palace since they left for their "quiet life". It's no surprise Buck Palace is going to defend itself

Just last week they tried to tell the Queen what service entails, and they are about to go on Oprah and let loose at them....what do you expect the Palace to do?

Harry and Meghan have made this all about themselves for a long time, and are just massive hypocrites really - the only people that seem to like them now are those that don't like the Royal family as it is

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:16 - Mar 4 with 6507 viewsfooters

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:12 - Mar 4 by Swailsey

But she's still getting negative airtime on all the news channels this morning isn't she, perpetuating the myth?

I think about a quarter of this morning's Sun was dedicated to her. They'll sink to any depths to get stories on the royals, sells more papers than pretty much anything else, aside from sleb sex scandals and the like.

It's gutter press. And frankly, who gives a feck what they choose to do with their lives?

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:26 - Mar 4 with 6441 viewsBlueBadger

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:16 - Mar 4 by footers

I think about a quarter of this morning's Sun was dedicated to her. They'll sink to any depths to get stories on the royals, sells more papers than pretty much anything else, aside from sleb sex scandals and the like.

It's gutter press. And frankly, who gives a feck what they choose to do with their lives?

I wonder what it is that the Sun, Mail, Express and Telegraph's editorial staff and readerships dislike about non-white Meghan?

If she was an ITFC player someone would have suggested she was either 'too big for her boots' or has an 'attitude issue' by now.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 9:27]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:27 - Mar 4 with 6357 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:13 - Mar 4 by itfcjoe

Harry and Meghan have been taking digs at Buckingham Palace since they left for their "quiet life". It's no surprise Buck Palace is going to defend itself

Just last week they tried to tell the Queen what service entails, and they are about to go on Oprah and let loose at them....what do you expect the Palace to do?

Harry and Meghan have made this all about themselves for a long time, and are just massive hypocrites really - the only people that seem to like them now are those that don't like the Royal family as it is

Very well said, Sir.

The Paz Man

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:27 - Mar 4 with 6411 viewsfactual_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:26 - Mar 4 by BlueBadger

I wonder what it is that the Sun, Mail, Express and Telegraph's editorial staff and readerships dislike about non-white Meghan?

If she was an ITFC player someone would have suggested she was either 'too big for her boots' or has an 'attitude issue' by now.

That was one of your best posts before the edit.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 9:29]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:28 - Mar 4 with 6395 viewsSwansea_Blue

Blimey Joe, didn't think you'd get sucked into this nonsense.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:29 - Mar 4 with 6402 viewsartsbossbeard

A good twitter follow is The DM Reporter, who grabs the headline story and then links the most crank comments from their readership.

Meghan is #1 villian presently, apparently. She's worse than Hitler.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:29 - Mar 4 with 6389 viewsBlueBadger

Andrew's been f**king kids.

All M&H have done is a few interviews and suggested that they'd rather not be hounded into their graves by a vindictive press as Harry's mum was, thanks.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:30 - Mar 4 with 6372 viewsfooters

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:26 - Mar 4 by BlueBadger

They had the mother and now they want the wife.

All for your gammony entertainment.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:32 - Mar 4 with 6365 viewsCoastalblue

They are probably very well aware that they are on a very limited timescale to make hay and profit.

The will be pretty much irrelevant in a few years. When I were a lad Price Andrew and Prince Edward were big news, but faded quickly once Charles had secured the line of succession.

I know Andrew has been back in the news, but that's sightly different, there's probably younger people who didn't even realise there is a Prince Edward, yet he got his fair shair of media space back in the day.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:33 - Mar 4 with 6333 viewsBluefish

I expect the Palace to STFU. They are disgusting throwbacks and have no place in a modern world, especially one facing such poverty and Ill health. There is no brand to protect, Harry and Meghan have finally shown a moral compass and walked away from the controlling sponges. We should be delighted about Hazza and Megs

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:33 - Mar 4 with 6340 viewsitfcjoe

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:28 - Mar 4 by Swansea_Blue

Blimey Joe, didn't think you'd get sucked into this nonsense.

I've always quite liked the Royals, and what they bring to the country.

I'm not massively against them, but do find them draining with their 'woe is us' attitude about everything.

Yes there is some press intrusion, but it is also the press who have pushed all their foundations, and world, and gave them platforms for all their causes they believed in before it went wrong.

There is just a massive hypocrisy with nearly all their stances, and they seem to want to be able to have their cake and eat it in every respect when that isn't how it is with the Royals, they get so much that there are certain expectations to their life of service

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:35 - Mar 4 with 6331 viewsfooters

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:33 - Mar 4 by itfcjoe

I've always quite liked the Royals, and what they bring to the country.

I'm not massively against them, but do find them draining with their 'woe is us' attitude about everything.

Yes there is some press intrusion, but it is also the press who have pushed all their foundations, and world, and gave them platforms for all their causes they believed in before it went wrong.

There is just a massive hypocrisy with nearly all their stances, and they seem to want to be able to have their cake and eat it in every respect when that isn't how it is with the Royals, they get so much that there are certain expectations to their life of service

God knows where we'd be without them. Can't thank Liz and co enough for all they've done for me.

I don't trust her.... on 09:36 - Mar 4 with 6318 viewsBloots

....her nose is odd.

But then I still think the McCanns are guilty based purely on the fact that his eyes are too close together.

Meh.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:36 - Mar 4 with 6313 viewsLord_Lucan

There is almost definite a racial side to things for a very small amount of people but I think it's completely more that they have both behaved like a couple of feckwits.

The Prince and Princess of Privacy, Oh Hello Mr Corden, Oh hi Oprah.

I don't think Megan has had it anywhere as bad as Fergie, Fergie was crucified.

Maybe that was a ginger thing.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 9:39]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:37 - Mar 4 with 6303 viewsfactual_blue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:29 - Mar 4 by BlueBadger

Andrew's been f**king kids.

All M&H have done is a few interviews and suggested that they'd rather not be hounded into their graves by a vindictive press as Harry's mum was, thanks.

Just imagine the abuse they'd get if Meghan were a person of colour.

Ahhh.... I think I may have cracked it Watson....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:37 - Mar 4 with 6297 viewsshefki86

Left the UK for a quiet life........

Open top bus interview with James Corden and then a 2 hour special with Oprah..... seems the opposite to a quiet life to me

Poll: How do we all see it after today?

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:39 - Mar 4 with 6256 viewsBlueBadger

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:36 - Mar 4 by Lord_Lucan

There is almost definite a racial side to things for a very small amount of people but I think it's completely more that they have both behaved like a couple of feckwits.

The Prince and Princess of Privacy, Oh Hello Mr Corden, Oh hi Oprah.

I don't think Megan has had it anywhere as bad as Fergie, Fergie was crucified.

Maybe that was a ginger thing.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 9:39]

They're still public figures that people want to know about. Doing interviews is a way on controlling that and a more healthy way of engaging rather than having parasites camped out with long lenses trying to catch them having a sh1t with the curtains open.

It's not hypocritical to invite someone over for dinner but be annoyed if they start standing outside your dining room room peering in when you're eating your tea.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 9:40]

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:41 - Mar 4 with 6231 viewsartsbossbeard

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:37 - Mar 4 by shefki86

Left the UK for a quiet life........

Open top bus interview with James Corden and then a 2 hour special with Oprah..... seems the opposite to a quiet life to me

I've absolutely no interest in the royal family yet here I am wading in...

There's a big difference to agreeing an interview to put your side of things across versus being chased around all day by a braying bunch of photographers and journalists looking for some salacious pictures & stories.

As KP said to Morgan yesterday - just please leave them alone.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:43 - Mar 4 with 6179 viewsLord_Lucan

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:39 - Mar 4 by BlueBadger

They're still public figures that people want to know about. Doing interviews is a way on controlling that and a more healthy way of engaging rather than having parasites camped out with long lenses trying to catch them having a sh1t with the curtains open.

It's not hypocritical to invite someone over for dinner but be annoyed if they start standing outside your dining room room peering in when you're eating your tea.

Let's agree to completely disagree.

Otherwise I'll lose a day on here.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:44 - Mar 4 with 6169 viewsitfcjoe

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:39 - Mar 4 by BlueBadger

You don't think there are paparazzi in the US? They are 100 times worse than here.....

They still use the press to get them - oh looke here is Meghan walking in the middle of a park on her own with no one within 100 metres of her looking straight down a camera lens.

Similar to how Diana was.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:45 - Mar 4 with 6142 viewsitfcjoe

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 09:41 - Mar 4 by artsbossbeard

I've absolutely no interest in the royal family yet here I am wading in...

There's a big difference to agreeing an interview to put your side of things across versus being chased around all day by a braying bunch of photographers and journalists looking for some salacious pictures & stories.

As KP said to Morgan yesterday - just please leave them alone.

But there has to be an expectation that if you are going to put your side of the story across, that those on the other side will push back against this with their side of the story?

Leave them alone, just effectively means let them set the agenda - there's obvious reasons why that isn't being allowed to happen

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:46 - Mar 4 with 6138 viewsfooters

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:44 - Mar 4 by itfcjoe

You don't think there are paparazzi in the US? They are 100 times worse than here.....

They still use the press to get them - oh looke here is Meghan walking in the middle of a park on her own with no one within 100 metres of her looking straight down a camera lens.

Similar to how Diana was.

The US press and paparazzi aren't worse than here. In fact, we, along with the Australians, thanks to Murdoch, exported that particular brand of journalism to the States, in the form of Tatler et al in the 80s.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024