Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs 16:26 - May 17 with 2047 viewsSTYG

Until you'd been reminded somehow.

Watching highlights of Man Utd v Liverpool from 2010 ...... Joe Cole at Liverpool! I'm still not sure he even played for them even though I've just seen the evidence!
Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:27 - May 17 with 1818 viewsMattinLondon

Michael Carrick. Considering that he won so much at Man Utd, I completely forgot about him until I stumbled upon an article about him.
Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:29 - May 17 with 1793 viewsKeaneish

Gennaro Gattuso at Rangers.

I was discussing the best Rangers starting 11 from my era and we were throwing names into the mix to play alongside Gascoigne and Ferguson in midfield.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:33 - May 17 with 1747 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:27 - May 17 by MattinLondon

Michael Carrick. Considering that he won so much at Man Utd, I completely forgot about him until I stumbled upon an article about him.

I find it amusing to mention John Wark to Liverpool fans, most of them have never heard of him, or aren't aware he played for them.

They then scoff when you tell them he was one of they most prolific midfielders they have had in their entire history.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:33 - May 17 with 1740 viewsKeno

David Ginola - always think of think at Newcastle, forget he went to Spurs

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:34 - May 17 with 1737 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:33 - May 17 by Keno

David Ginola - always think of think at Newcastle, forget he went to Spurs

...and Villa!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:37 - May 17 with 1707 viewsMookamoo

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:34 - May 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

...and Villa!

Peter Schmeichel at Villa. Seen clips of him scoring pop up after Alisson's goal at the weekend. Totally forgot.
Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:38 - May 17 with 1697 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:37 - May 17 by Mookamoo

Peter Schmeichel at Villa. Seen clips of him scoring pop up after Alisson's goal at the weekend. Totally forgot.

...and City!

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:39 - May 17 with 1679 viewsGiant_Midget

Demba Ba's stints at West Ham and Chelsea.
Login to get fewer ads

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 17:10 - May 17 with 1568 viewschrismakin

Michael owen Madrid.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 17:17 - May 17 with 1540 viewsbluelagos

Sol Campbell at Spurs. Which is ridiculous given he was there longer than he was at Arsenal. And he nearly caused WW3 when he switched clubs.

Maybe it's just that he won sfa at Spurs in comparison?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 17:17 - May 17 with 1535 viewsWeWereZombies

Listening to 'Match of the Day Two' last night the commentator mentioned that it was ironic that Mo Salah's goal could deny his former club Chelsea a Champion's League place. I must have blinked and missed his thirteen appearances for Chelsea.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 17:19 - May 17 with 1525 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Patrick Vieira at Man City.
Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 17:22 - May 17 with 1520 viewsbluelagos

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 17:17 - May 17 by WeWereZombies

Listening to 'Match of the Day Two' last night the commentator mentioned that it was ironic that Mo Salah's goal could deny his former club Chelsea a Champion's League place. I must have blinked and missed his thirteen appearances for Chelsea.

I love the fact that self proclaimed football genius Jose Mourinho never made much use of either Mo Salah or Kevin De Bruyen at Chelsea.

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 17:22 - May 17 with 1513 viewsclive_baker

Zaha at Man United

I had no recollection of Mikael Silvestre going to Arsenal after United until recently.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 17:29 - May 17 with 1487 viewsBlueBadger

Emyr Huws at Ipswich.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 18:21 - May 17 with 1381 viewsJ2BLUE

How are you all remembering things you've completely forgotten?!?!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 18:23 - May 17 with 1375 viewsbluelagos

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 18:21 - May 17 by J2BLUE

How are you all remembering things you've completely forgotten?!?!

Can't remember. What was the OP again?

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 18:27 - May 17 with 1357 viewsWD19

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 17:19 - May 17 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Patrick Vieira at Man City.

Frank Lampard at City.
Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 18:56 - May 17 with 1292 viewsSwansea_Blue

A chap called Emyr Huws. apparently he played for us at some point.

balls, beaten again by Badge of all people
[Post edited 17 May 2021 18:56]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 19:03 - May 17 with 1265 viewsMerseyBlue

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:33 - May 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

I find it amusing to mention John Wark to Liverpool fans, most of them have never heard of him, or aren't aware he played for them.

They then scoff when you tell them he was one of they most prolific midfielders they have had in their entire history.

As you might imagine, I know quite a lot of scousers and he's the first name that comes to their minds when you tell them you're a Town fan.

It's probably a geographical and generational thing as I never had a plastic Scouser down south know who he was, except for my first ever boss who was old enough to remember it properly!

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 19:06 - May 17 with 1249 viewsKeno

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 16:34 - May 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

...and Villa!

good point!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 19:07 - May 17 with 1245 viewsMerseyBlue

Henrik Larsson's loan spell at Man United was one that passed me by. It was only a short stint but he was a fantastic player in his prime and I was dumbstruck when I stumbled on footage of him on YouTube recently.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 21:44 - May 17 with 1094 viewsgroovyASH

John Scales with us. Was super excited when we signed him, but he didn't play very much.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 10:02 - May 18 with 836 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Amir Karic. Great player in the Euros, apparently played for us?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Players you'd completely forgotten were at certain clubs on 10:51 - May 18 with 758 viewsCoastalblue

David Seaman at Peterborough.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024