Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? 20:45 - Dec 20 with 5639 viewsDubtractor

I'm hoping to see a 'favour based' loan system similar to the one that saw Lampard get some of Chelsea's best kids at Derby.

Obviously we're a division lower, so need to temper expectations, but I'd put money on it that McKenna has an idea of the players he could go back and raid.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:07 - Dec 20 with 3838 viewsPendejo

Lee Martin was highly rated wasn't he?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:13 - Dec 20 with 3807 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think the main thing is that McKenna will know the players well. I just hope he doesn't rate them more highly than they deserve as has happened in some cases with previous managers and the players they already knew well.

I think it will include a few that he worked with before but not for a little while so may be from other clubs but he knew them at either Man Utd or Tottenham.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:14 - Dec 20 with 3792 viewsKieran_Knows

Elanga will be one.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:20 - Dec 20 with 3743 viewsIllinoisblue

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:07 - Dec 20 by Pendejo

Lee Martin was highly rated wasn't he?

Top notch banter era moment with him knocking us out of the latter stages of that minor cup at Exeter in the last minute. Might have been one moment of joy in the Lambert era. But no, the banter gods decided otherwise

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:21 - Dec 20 with 3731 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:14 - Dec 20 by Kieran_Knows

Elanga will be one.

You think? Had minutes in the Premier League the last two seasons. I would imagine that if they are looking to loan him out it is more likely at a higher level than League 1. However, I guess that if they know he will be well looked after and he will get a lot more minutes it is possible. We could certainly do with a more effective winger at the moment (although I hope we might have the players already here to do it who just need to improve).

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:21 - Dec 20 with 3716 viewsMullet

Zidane Iqbal

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:25 - Dec 20 with 3664 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:21 - Dec 20 by Mullet

Zidane Iqbal

We could do with another number 10 especially an 18 year old one!

I do see he is a box-to-box midfielder as well.

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:27 - Dec 20 with 3637 viewsitfcjoe

Jesse Lingard may be available

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:31 - Dec 20 with 3580 viewsMetal_Hacker

I don’t know who because I don’t know them well enough but a proper box to box midfield menace would be ideal

Poll: If it were one or the other

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:34 - Dec 20 with 3564 viewsJakeITFC

The young lad who has torn up the Arab Cup for Tunisia would be good, Hannibal something.
What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:40 - Dec 20 with 3502 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Ethan Laird possibly? Don't know how close he is to a first team squad place.
What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:46 - Dec 20 with 3448 viewsReuser_is_God

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:34 - Dec 20 by JakeITFC

The young lad who has torn up the Arab Cup for Tunisia would be good, Hannibal something.

I signed him on loan in the Champ on Football Manager last year & he was unreal.

Went on to be a world class player.

Hannibal Mejbri.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 23:48 - Dec 20 with 3129 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:40 - Dec 20 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Ethan Laird possibly? Don't know how close he is to a first team squad place.

Geographically not very close at all seeing as he is on loan at Swansea

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 00:13 - Dec 21 with 3085 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 23:48 - Dec 20 by TRUE_BLUE123

Geographically not very close at all seeing as he is on loan at Swansea

A fine point well made.
What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 02:47 - Dec 21 with 2995 viewsIllinoisblue

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:34 - Dec 20 by JakeITFC

The young lad Lecter? Hungry player.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 06:24 - Dec 21 with 2881 viewsfranz_tyson

Think we need a couple of experienced players at CB and CM more than youngsters.

If there’s a young LB or LWB that could slot in, that could be handy.

We’ve got our own youngsters in Edwards and Harper that we need to bring through. If they’re not ready-made players for L1 - do we really want them?
What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 09:51 - Dec 21 with 2575 viewsLankHenners

Jadon Sancho’s not really hit the ground running like they thought he would, half a season in league one would do him the world of good.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 09:55 - Dec 21 with 2547 viewschicoazul

Pogba

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 09:57 - Dec 21 with 2534 viewsclive_baker

Robbie Savage's son? Or Richie Wellens son. His old man was good for us, albeit briefly.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 09:58 - Dec 21 with 2527 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 06:24 - Dec 21 by franz_tyson

Think we need a couple of experienced players at CB and CM more than youngsters.

If there’s a young LB or LWB that could slot in, that could be handy.

We’ve got our own youngsters in Edwards and Harper that we need to bring through. If they’re not ready-made players for L1 - do we really want them?

As I say. I wonder if there are some that McKenna might have worked with years ago that are now at the right level with the right sort of experience. The fact that most players that come from the youth team do not make it and he will have known them well could work to our advantage here.

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 10:17 - Dec 21 with 2456 viewsMediocre_Quick

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 21:14 - Dec 20 by Kieran_Knows

Elanga will be one.

Doubtful, He's being touted to be an important part of Ragnicks plans moving forward

Teden Mengi was being thrown around on Twitter, young CB with a lot of potential,

Would Like to see Mejbri & Shoretire join us for half a season, two very good young attacking players
[Post edited 21 Dec 2021 10:25]
What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 10:45 - Dec 21 with 2359 viewsnodge_blue

Don't think we should do any short term loans. Highly unlikely to make play offs and then whats the point? We just improve someone else's player.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 10:45 - Dec 21 with 2358 viewsJon_456

Im hoping we see no youngsters arrive and use the squad we have which is more than enough to be top 6.

Could do with strengthening at LB and CB, preferably with some experience.
What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 10:50 - Dec 21 with 2339 viewsArnieM

We need a strong attacking midfielder to compliment Morsy ( Evans doesn’t do it for me I’m afraid ) and a strong CB to team up with Edmundson and similar player to Burns on the left side ,( neither Edwards nor Celina deliver here )

We need to sign if possible , Walton ( absolute must in my book) and sign Bonne ( who will come good again)

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 10:54 - Dec 21 with 2322 viewssolemio

What highly rated Man U youngsters are going to join us in January then? on 10:50 - Dec 21 by ArnieM

We need a strong attacking midfielder to compliment Morsy ( Evans doesn’t do it for me I’m afraid ) and a strong CB to team up with Edmundson and similar player to Burns on the left side ,( neither Edwards nor Celina deliver here )

We need to sign if possible , Walton ( absolute must in my book) and sign Bonne ( who will come good again)

Why do we need a midfielder to tell Morsy that he is very good?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024