Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood 21:22 - Jan 12 with 3121 viewsTomTheWriter

Obviously we don't know the legitimacy, but feels like someone who won't displace Janoi, Woolf or Edmundson in the back three, with Burgess probably a stronger option

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:26 - Jan 12 with 2332 viewssaffers12

Normally reliable source
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:28 - Jan 12 with 2292 viewsElderGrizzly

Can we afford to lose a CB if we are to stick with 3 at the back We’d need to replace him at least
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:31 - Jan 12 with 2271 viewsJakeITFC

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:28 - Jan 12 by ElderGrizzly

Can we afford to lose a CB if we are to stick with 3 at the back We’d need to replace him at least

He can’t play for us in this shape or style, so got to get rid and replace him.
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:32 - Jan 12 with 2252 viewsitfcjoe

Nowhere near good enough on the ball for how McKenna seems to want to play, and last action in an ITFC shirt was having it out with a fan at Charlton.

Probably one of the worst technical players I’ve seen in an ITFC shirt so I won’t be sad to see him go

That he has played more games than Woolf in the league this season really does beggar belief
[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 21:33]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:33 - Jan 12 with 2206 viewsElderGrizzly

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:31 - Jan 12 by JakeITFC

Lets hope we replace then get rid!
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:34 - Jan 12 with 2191 viewsKieran_Knows

Thank the Lord.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:39 - Jan 12 with 2094 viewsDubtractor

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:32 - Jan 12 by itfcjoe

Nowhere near good enough on the ball for how McKenna seems to want to play, and last action in an ITFC shirt was having it out with a fan at Charlton.

Probably one of the worst technical players I’ve seen in an ITFC shirt so I won’t be sad to see him go

That he has played more games than Woolf in the league this season really does beggar belief

I'm not sure he was good enough on the ball for how Cook wanted to play either.

That Cook persevered with him over Woolfenden is one of the oddest things he did.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:40 - Jan 12 with 2059 viewsKieran_Knows

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:33 - Jan 12 by ElderGrizzly

Lets hope we replace then get rid!

I’d happily get rid and leave it at that.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:42 - Jan 12 with 2038 viewsTomTheWriter

Feel like he is best suited to a team that plays three at the back, sitting in the centre of the three. BUT, the key part is that they are a side that don't want to play keep-ball. Funnily enough, I bet he'd thrive at Wycombe or Rotherham in their 3-5-2 variants.

Fleetwood an interesting one. Had been 3-5-2 for majority of the season, but recently moved to a 4-3-3.

For us, McKenna must be either lining someone up to replace him. A left footed George Edmundson would be wonderful. Or, he has faith in an Albie Armin or Elkan Baggott to make the jump if needed. Or, Ndaba could be on his way back. Who knows

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:05 - Jan 12 with 1856 viewsDanTheMan

Seems like a very nice bloke but I'm glad Woolfenden is starting over him right now.

As others have stated, don't think he really fits how we play right now, I'm not sure I like the idea of him marauding up the pitch!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:14 - Jan 12 with 1779 viewsghostofescobar

One of the most dreadful players with the ball at his feet that I’ve seen in a Town shirt. Spectacularly awful. No future here , unless we have a major injury crisis.

GhostOfEscobar

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:19 - Jan 12 with 1726 viewsTrumptonBlue

Not quite true - he played at Barrow after Charlton.

Not that he’ll look back fondly on that evening either.
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:33 - Jan 12 with 1652 viewsclive_baker

Nice bloke but a dreadful footballer. Crap on the ball, error prone, positionally one of the worst of this sh1te era.

Good luck to him though, hope it works out. Seems a decent move for him back closer to where he’s from.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:33 - Jan 12 with 1653 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Toto replaced Burgess from the Pompey match onwards. A glance through the results shows that our leaky defence improved with that change, but tellingly the goals scored seemed to drop as well. Toto is IMHO a strong defender and if that's all that is required, there are teams that will benefit. Just as long as he doesn't have to pass it more than 5 yds. The only way it worked for us was for Toto to win a tackle, then knock it sideways to Edmundson to do something with the ball. Under McKenna, thankfully we are now playing football in every position, and there is no place for him here. Nice guy and wish him well.

Poll: would you rather

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:46 - Jan 12 with 1579 viewstextbackup

"feels like someone who won't displace Janoi, Woolf or Edmundson in the back three"

feels that way??? my eyes burn every time i see him in a town shirt. terrible footballer

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:47 - Jan 12 with 1572 viewsVaughan8

One of the worst players I have ever witnessed playing for Ipswich. One game in the first season in League one, he couldn't pass, head, even kick the ball.

He hasn't got much better and is a walking booking/red card.

No doubt he's a decent person but not for us if we want to go up. Just said it a week or so ago, the fact he was still getting picked is part of our problem, his replacements haven't been good enough. i expect if he is going we have someone else coming in?
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:48 - Jan 12 with 1560 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Presumably they would pay his wages, which would free ups some funds?
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:50 - Jan 12 with 1553 viewsistanblue

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 21:31 - Jan 12 by JakeITFC

*He can't play for us in any shape or style

Fixed it for you. Worst signing of the Hurst era.
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:55 - Jan 12 with 1527 viewsmylittletown

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:50 - Jan 12 by istanblue

*He can't play for us in any shape or style

Fixed it for you. Worst signing of the Hurst era.

Yep, he's played 305 first team games. He's rubbish.
He can't play football.
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 23:09 - Jan 12 with 1480 viewssotd78

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:55 - Jan 12 by mylittletown

Yep, he's played 305 first team games. He's rubbish.
He can't play football.

He is a better footballer than some of the so called knowledgeable fans on here. Round pegs in round holes. He doesn't fit the current 352 system - but in a bog standard 442 where the mantra might be to get it clear I would say he's a decent centre-back

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 23:15 - Jan 12 with 1433 viewsmylittletown

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 23:09 - Jan 12 by sotd78

He is a better footballer than some of the so called knowledgeable fans on here. Round pegs in round holes. He doesn't fit the current 352 system - but in a bog standard 442 where the mantra might be to get it clear I would say he's a decent centre-back

Agreed. He is clearly a decent enough lower division footballer. We are a lower division team. We hope to be better than that, and maybe we have/can get better players than Toto, but he is not rubbish/crap/the worst player etc
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 23:19 - Jan 12 with 1408 viewscressi

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 23:15 - Jan 12 by mylittletown

Agreed. He is clearly a decent enough lower division footballer. We are a lower division team. We hope to be better than that, and maybe we have/can get better players than Toto, but he is not rubbish/crap/the worst player etc

Bambi on ice
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 23:20 - Jan 12 with 1395 viewsmylittletown

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 23:19 - Jan 12 by cressi

Bambi on ice

Did someone tell you that sounded clever?
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 23:20 - Jan 12 with 1390 viewsreusersfreekicks

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:33 - Jan 12 by LegendofthePhoenix

Toto replaced Burgess from the Pompey match onwards. A glance through the results shows that our leaky defence improved with that change, but tellingly the goals scored seemed to drop as well. Toto is IMHO a strong defender and if that's all that is required, there are teams that will benefit. Just as long as he doesn't have to pass it more than 5 yds. The only way it worked for us was for Toto to win a tackle, then knock it sideways to Edmundson to do something with the ball. Under McKenna, thankfully we are now playing football in every position, and there is no place for him here. Nice guy and wish him well.

Spot on. He did defend well in a number of matches
Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 23:22 - Jan 12 with 1369 viewsZXBlue

Toto possibly wanted by Fleetwood on 22:47 - Jan 12 by Vaughan8

One of the worst players I have ever witnessed playing for Ipswich. One game in the first season in League one, he couldn't pass, head, even kick the ball.

He hasn't got much better and is a walking booking/red card.

No doubt he's a decent person but not for us if we want to go up. Just said it a week or so ago, the fact he was still getting picked is part of our problem, his replacements haven't been good enough. i expect if he is going we have someone else coming in?

Not this again. Tell us how many penalties and red cards he has been repsonsible for int he last 12 months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024