Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 21:07 - Jan 16 with 15199 viewsElderGrizzly

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 22:55 - Jan 16 with 2080 viewstextbackup

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 22:46 - Jan 16 by abracaDOBRA_

Friendly reminder that Chris Reevo exists. I’d rather have cruncher than him

very good point..... but still....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 22:58 - Jan 16 with 2079 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I don't know the history, what is talking towns issue?

Seems the front man wants to paint himself as some kind of Saint when it comes to charity work. Seemed to try to hijack the ticket donations a few weeks ago.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 23:01 - Jan 16 with 2082 viewschrismakin

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 22:58 - Jan 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

I don't know the history, what is talking towns issue?

Seems the front man wants to paint himself as some kind of Saint when it comes to charity work. Seemed to try to hijack the ticket donations a few weeks ago.

On the show after Sunderland they asked on the pod how come no one from the foundation was there.

One of them replied that a trustee was there.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 23:01 - Jan 16 with 2075 viewsIllinoisblue

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 22:52 - Jan 16 by chrismakin

This is what it's about

Cruncher’s question is a fair one but his tone is deliberately provocative. Phillips to his credit tries to smooth things over. Malc, as so often, shows the emotional strength of a 4-year-old and throws around threats of legal action between multiple pouty tweets.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 23:09 - Jan 16 with 2046 viewsJDB23

Sometimes when I’m feeling down about the plight of ITFC I remember weapons like these lot have also had to suffer through the last 20 years and then I’m slightly less upset.
Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 00:16 - Jan 17 with 1926 viewsOwainG1992

This is what it's about

Don't get why the guys getting his knickers in a twist over it..very odd.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 00:33 - Jan 17 with 1913 viewsjeera

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 22:37 - Jan 16 by RegencyBlue

Can’t say I’ve got a clue what’s going on but how much money collected for charity does this guy spend on legal action?

Nobody really knows what's going on.

We all take random guesses until someone hits on something that makes some kind of sense.

Or Gav locks the thread.

It's like a TWTD version of Wordle.

TWTDle.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 00:37 - Jan 17 with 1901 viewsIllinoisblue

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 00:33 - Jan 17 by jeera

Nobody really knows what's going on.

We all take random guesses until someone hits on something that makes some kind of sense.

Or Gav locks the thread.

It's like a TWTD version of Wordle.

TWTDle.

Indeed. Pretty sure this whole thread will be getting deleted in the morning

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 00:48 - Jan 17 with 1905 viewsSuperCoops

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 00:16 - Jan 17 by OwainG1992

Don't get why the guys getting his knickers in a twist over it..very odd.

The only thing I don't like is the tone Bedsheet talks in. Find it quite patronising and he talks with a real air of arrogance.
Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 00:54 - Jan 17 with 1903 viewsSitfcB

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 00:48 - Jan 17 by SuperCoops

The only thing I don't like is the tone Bedsheet talks in. Find it quite patronising and he talks with a real air of arrogance.

A bit antagonistic I think. Rich would’ve known full well why Malcolm wasn’t there as he had posted on twitter numerous times where he was instead.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 00:57 - Jan 17 with 1900 viewsjeera

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 00:54 - Jan 17 by SitfcB

A bit antagonistic I think. Rich would’ve known full well why Malcolm wasn’t there as he had posted on twitter numerous times where he was instead.

Surely those two are old allies though?

Weren't they both responsible for the same group of [12] people who 'demonstrated' in favour of sacking Jim?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 06:48 - Jan 17 with 1756 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 00:57 - Jan 17 by jeera

Surely those two are old allies though?

Weren't they both responsible for the same group of [12] people who 'demonstrated' in favour of sacking Jim?

That Cruncher definitely was - absolutely pathetic.

Malcolm simply shouldn’t be running the Twitter account of that foundation. And the people involved wonder why the club might want to distance them from it FFS.
Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 07:10 - Jan 17 with 1701 viewsDanTheMan

Well this is sad from everyone involved.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 07:34 - Jan 17 with 1671 viewssaffers12

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 21:17 - Jan 16 by Illinoisblue

Malcy is as vague as ever but sounds like something cruncher has said has set him off. Very very sad to see. All very juvenile and pathetic.

Cruncher not for me anymore

I know for a fact - someone gave him the nod on Mckenna - then published as it had come from him
Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 07:40 - Jan 17 with 1655 viewsblueislander

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 07:34 - Jan 17 by saffers12

Cruncher not for me anymore

I know for a fact - someone gave him the nod on Mckenna - then published as it had come from him

I love the idea that people have a “trait mark” Malcy’s love for the club was demonstrated when he tried to sue it because they refused to recognize his group as the official branch of the Haverhill supporters club.
Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 08:14 - Jan 17 with 1587 viewsGlasgowBlue

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 23:01 - Jan 16 by Illinoisblue

Cruncher’s question is a fair one but his tone is deliberately provocative. Phillips to his credit tries to smooth things over. Malc, as so often, shows the emotional strength of a 4-year-old and throws around threats of legal action between multiple pouty tweets.

Bedsheet knows exactly what he’s doing here, he knows Malcy has a skin that is as thin as a one day old frog.

Highly predictable how this would then play out.

Very naughty of him.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 8:28]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 08:23 - Jan 17 with 1555 viewschicoazul

Dear old Malcy.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 08:55 - Jan 17 with 1475 viewsabracaDOBRA_

This is what it's about

IS THAT IT? I mean, guess crunchers tone is a bit off but is he seriously gonna sue them over that? Laughable.
Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 09:11 - Jan 17 with 1441 viewsGiant_Midget

I hope this goes to court, all parties represent themselves and someone live streams it over Twitter.
Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 09:25 - Jan 17 with 1385 viewsitfcjoe

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 08:14 - Jan 17 by GlasgowBlue

Bedsheet knows exactly what he’s doing here, he knows Malcy has a skin that is as thin as a one day old frog.

Highly predictable how this would then play out.

Very naughty of him.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 8:28]

This must have been on their YouTube channel weeks ago, as is presumably from when it was unveiled? Why is it kicking off now….

Cruncher has a habit of being out of order and OTT with his opinions but sees it as speaking the truth and acceptable. He is free to say what he wants, obviously, but it isn’t withou consequence when you are a recognisable person in the community

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 09:28 - Jan 17 with 1369 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 09:25 - Jan 17 by itfcjoe

This must have been on their YouTube channel weeks ago, as is presumably from when it was unveiled? Why is it kicking off now….

Cruncher has a habit of being out of order and OTT with his opinions but sees it as speaking the truth and acceptable. He is free to say what he wants, obviously, but it isn’t withou consequence when you are a recognisable person in the community

Yeah but u can't sue someone for it! I know what you mean though. The KBF twitter page has been doing tweets about podcasts for weeks and I always wondered what it was about. Must have been that, and I guess last night he couldn't hold it in any longer!
Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 09:30 - Jan 17 with 1358 viewsdavblue

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 09:25 - Jan 17 by itfcjoe

He doesn't help himself at times.

I was thinking the other day that it had been quiet on the TT front recently and they hadn't been antagonising anyone for a while.

Heard the clip and it's the way he says it rather than the content, the 'strange' bit at the end wasn't needed.
Worth noting that.... on 09:34 - Jan 17 with 1368 viewsBloots

....this morning, now that Malcolm has sobered up, he's dropped it.

But the bedsheet wielding jizztrumpet is still persisting with his self promotion campaign.

Perhaps he should consider how it's apparently effecting his co presenter's mental health and give it a rest too.

As Prince once eloquently put it "this is what it sounds like, when attention seeking knobheads cry"

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Malcy’s back with his legal action threats 😬 on 09:48 - Jan 17 with 1292 viewsTractorCam

Only just caught up with it all, what a pair of fannies.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Bloots at his best on 09:51 - Jan 17 with 1276 viewsKeno

Worth noting that.... on 09:34 - Jan 17 by Bloots

....this morning, now that Malcolm has sobered up, he's dropped it.

But the bedsheet wielding jizztrumpet is still persisting with his self promotion campaign.

Perhaps he should consider how it's apparently effecting his co presenter's mental health and give it a rest too.

As Prince once eloquently put it "this is what it sounds like, when attention seeking knobheads cry"

"the bedsheet wielding jizztrumpet"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024