Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter 23:21 - Jan 22 with 4531 viewsDubtractor

What a massive fanny.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 23:41 - Jan 22 with 3991 viewsRyorry

Who's Andy Holt?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 23:43 - Jan 22 with 3981 viewshoppy

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 23:41 - Jan 22 by Ryorry

Who's Andy Holt?

Exactly!

[Post edited 23 Jan 2022 1:07]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 23:43 - Jan 22 with 3964 viewsdominiciawful

Who's Andy Holt?

I think he used to play for Norwich.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 01:03 - Jan 23 with 3769 viewsSitfcB

Who's Andy Holt?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 01:14 - Jan 23 with 3738 viewsIllinoisblue

Proper rattled by Morsy. You love to see it. (He’ll be back in the morning. As something blue once memorably said about Bulbeck - every drama queen needs an audience)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 01:26 - Jan 23 with 3692 viewsXYZ

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 01:14 - Jan 23 by Illinoisblue

Proper rattled by Morsy. You love to see it. (He’ll be back in the morning. As something blue once memorably said about Bulbeck - every drama queen needs an audience)

Yeah, just read through the tweets, seems like he dishes it out but doesn't like being questioned back.

Seems to admit he'd be OK with it if it was one of his players, although, it's twitter, so I may have misinterpreted his comment.

It's not a good idea for chairmen or football club board members to interact with fans on social media, however "right" it feels. Eventually it'll go wrong and you'll look stupid. Every time.

Been there; done that.
Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 01:31 - Jan 23 with 3661 viewsChurchman

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 01:26 - Jan 23 by XYZ

Yeah, just read through the tweets, seems like he dishes it out but doesn't like being questioned back.

Seems to admit he'd be OK with it if it was one of his players, although, it's twitter, so I may have misinterpreted his comment.

It's not a good idea for chairmen or football club board members to interact with fans on social media, however "right" it feels. Eventually it'll go wrong and you'll look stupid. Every time.

Been there; done that.

I have no idea why anybody in the public eye does it. It’s a recipe for disaster..

Anyway, the bloke would have been well advised to keep his mouth shut, but there it is.
Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 02:36 - Jan 23 with 3580 viewsIllinoisblue

Been there; done that.

I generally don’t mind him although he can be a bit overbearing at times. A while back he used to post handwritten receipts of how much Accy took at the gate and bar takings. Fascinating stuff albeit a depressing reminder of the company we now keep.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 06:41 - Jan 23 with 3345 viewsKieran_Knows

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 01:03 - Jan 23 by SitfcB

What a berk. Cry me a river, Andy.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 07:35 - Jan 23 with 3172 viewsGlasgowBlue

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 01:03 - Jan 23 by SitfcB

This goes back to Morsy’s comments after we lost there earlier in the season.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 08:30 - Jan 23 with 2933 viewsMullet

He got flooded with town fans pointing out all sorts of home truths. I suspect he couldn’t take it when it all came out at once.

Given most clubs might muster tens of fans biting, having hundreds at once must have rankled him. No warm welcome next season en

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 08:55 - Jan 23 with 2763 viewschicoazul

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 01:14 - Jan 23 by Illinoisblue

Bulbeck has left though!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 08:58 - Jan 23 with 2756 viewshoppy

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 08:30 - Jan 23 by Mullet

He got flooded with town fans pointing out all sorts of home truths. I suspect he couldn’t take it when it all came out at once.

Given most clubs might muster tens of fans biting, having hundreds at once must have rankled him. No warm welcome next season en

If we get them in one of the cups, you mean? Can’t see them making the playoffs and I think automatic places are out of reach for us now anyway for us to both go up…

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 08:58 - Jan 23 with 2753 viewsHerbivore

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 08:55 - Jan 23 by chicoazul

Bulbeck has left though!

Nah, he now posts as chrismakin.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 09:00 - Jan 23 with 2741 viewshoppy

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 08:58 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

I thought that was Frimleyblue?

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 09:10 - Jan 23 with 2677 viewsKeno

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 09:00 - Jan 23 by hoppy

I thought that was Frimleyblue?

Frimley Blue is Bully?

Do you have evidence for that?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 11:44 - Jan 23 with 2419 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 12:22 - Jan 23 with 2243 viewsTresBonne

Funny how he's survived this long, and ITFC are the ones to really boil him in the end. Love this version of our team so much.
Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 12:22 - Jan 23 with 2236 viewspointofblue

Been there; done that.

What he fails to realise, or maybe deliberately not understand, is if Hamilton hadn’t flung himself over every time a Town player dared to look at him maybe the ref would have taken that moment seriously - as it is, it feels like a case of the boy who cried wolf. Not even sure if it was a punch anyway; other than Hamilton’s audition for RADA the video is hardly conclusive proof. If the fourth official reports he saw it then we move on.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 12:33 - Jan 23 with 2162 viewsJDB23

The blokes lost it over absolutely nothing, very strange. He can’t have a bad word to say about this club after fleecing us of 1.6m for Jackson.
Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 12:41 - Jan 23 with 2120 viewswitchdoctor

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 08:58 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

evidence?
Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 12:42 - Jan 23 with 2109 viewssolemio

I do not believe that. I see very little of Bulbeck/Sparks in cm's posts.
I could be wrong. I was once in 1972.
Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 12:53 - Jan 23 with 2026 viewshoppy

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 12:42 - Jan 23 by solemio

I do not believe that. I see very little of Bulbeck/Sparks in cm's posts.
I could be wrong. I was once in 1972.

I thought it was ‘73?

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 12:57 - Jan 23 with 1988 viewssolemio

Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 12:53 - Jan 23 by hoppy

I thought it was ‘73?

You're right. That's twice now that I've been wrong.
Andy Holt has gone full melt down and quit twitter on 12:58 - Jan 23 with 1978 viewsNthQldITFC

I can't help wandering whether he's got a particularly aggressive cockney otter up his jacksie!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024