Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) 21:41 - Jan 25 with 1299 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:42 - Jan 25 with 914 viewsDubtractor

We won ugly.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Best type of bacon for your breakfast butty?

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:42 - Jan 25 with 898 viewswkj

Okay game. Winners.

Crybaby
Poll: Connor Wiggum anyone?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:42 - Jan 25 with 904 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Meh meh yeah!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid?

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:42 - Jan 25 with 886 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jackson, Norwood, Burns!!!!!!!

“A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable, who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles”.
Poll: Who would you rather see relegated from the Premier League?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:42 - Jan 25 with 894 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We win again!

Poll: Favourite pizza
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:43 - Jan 25 with 872 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not like ipswich

As in see out a game that most likely we'd have lost a while back.

My name is Edward Ebineezer Jerimiah Brown, I’m a football supporter of Ipswich Town, wherever they play, you’ll find me. I haven’t missed a game since I was three
Poll: Do you think the squad itself is good enough to stay up
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:43 - Jan 25 with 870 viewsnoggin

Bring back Cook.

Poll: You can choose one.

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:43 - Jan 25 with 869 viewsquad

I love Burns

Login to get fewer ads

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:43 - Jan 25 with 868 viewsdeliasplums

Got it done

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:43 - Jan 25 with 858 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burns night special.

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:43 - Jan 25 with 848 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

Wimbledon's commentary sucks

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:43 - Jan 25 with 846 viewsKievthegreat

Burns, Baby Burns!

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:44 - Jan 25 with 837 viewsRadlett_blue

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:42 - Jan 25 by Dubtractor

We won ugly.

Indeed, a particularly strange second half performance against a limited team. We were very poor for the first 15 minutes after finishing the first half well in control & the first goal, while excellent, came right out of the blue.
Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:44 - Jan 25 with 818 viewsWicklowBlue

win who cares

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:45 - Jan 25 with 782 viewsRyorry

What a relief!

Poll: When will johnson get jaxied from #10 (or resign)?

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:45 - Jan 25 with 751 viewsReusers_Tash

Fan F’in Tastic - as any win should be described!

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:46 - Jan 25 with 733 viewsArnieM

Poor
Lucky
Arrogance

Poll: If Paul Lambert remains the manager , will you be renewing your ST for next seas

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:46 - Jan 25 with 731 viewsBluebell

Three more points.

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:47 - Jan 25 with 692 viewsWD19

Playoffs no closer.

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:48 - Jan 25 with 675 viewsTerra_Farma

Burns feckin' ACE

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:48 - Jan 25 with 672 viewsElderGrizzly

Wonbles of Wimbledon

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:49 - Jan 25 with 641 viewshomer_123

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:47 - Jan 25 by WD19

Playoffs no closer.

3 points closer?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:49 - Jan 25 with 635 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:44 - Jan 25 by Radlett_blue

Indeed, a particularly strange second half performance against a limited team. We were very poor for the first 15 minutes after finishing the first half well in control & the first goal, while excellent, came right out of the blue.

Can you count?

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:49 - Jan 25 with 633 viewsKeno

Got it done

Poll: Will Gray Report
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Belatedly...let's have your three words to describe the match tonight (n/t) on 21:52 - Jan 25 with 599 viewsRomeo4

Strength in depth

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2022