Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? 05:52 - Mar 28 with 11178 viewssolomon

I guess if someone insulted my wife like that I’d be incensed too. Chris Rock is a bit of a d1ck to be fair.
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 09:20 - Mar 28 with 1583 viewsitfcjoe

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 09:15 - Mar 28 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

There was a noticeable change though when Will Smith started swearing at him though, like everyone else initially thought it was an act and then realised it was real. Which makes sense, as even if it was staged then the rest of the room wouldn’t have been in on it

Especially bearing in mind it is the night he is winning an Oscar, as if he wants people talking about this instead

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 09:32 - Mar 28 with 1525 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Isn't it great how we can not believe anything anymore!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 09:38 - Mar 28 with 1517 viewschicoazul

Bread and circuses.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 09:47 - Mar 28 with 1482 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sam Morsy got more contact on Ethan Hamilton.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 09:47 - Mar 28 with 1490 viewspositivity

pretty sad, no-one comes out of it well and takes spotlight off some more interesting stories

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 10:02 - Mar 28 with 1461 viewsTractorWood

When he's shouting at the end, I get the impression he's just realised that he's shown the world he's a deeply troubled person.

All seems one giant contradiction. Loves God in one sentence but has an open marriage in the other. Praises God but openly uses violence when someone makes a reasonably banal joke. Can only assume he's battling massive demons.

Not sure if they'll be any lasting damage to his career.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 10:06 - Mar 28 with 1453 viewstextbackup

Good man…

Loud mouth pr1ck has no idea of how many times Will Smith has probably had to console her over the condition, sit with her, try and make her feel better.

Laughs to begin but then it probably clicks what he’s said.

to try and get a laugh from humiliating a women, just wrong.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 10:09 - Mar 28 with 1414 viewstextbackup

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 10:02 - Mar 28 by TractorWood

When he's shouting at the end, I get the impression he's just realised that he's shown the world he's a deeply troubled person.

All seems one giant contradiction. Loves God in one sentence but has an open marriage in the other. Praises God but openly uses violence when someone makes a reasonably banal joke. Can only assume he's battling massive demons.

Not sure if they'll be any lasting damage to his career.

Just when I thought dyer was the most confused human in the world, I read this

Login to get fewer ads

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 10:19 - Mar 28 with 1376 viewsTractorCam

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 09:04 - Mar 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

No chance that there's no reaction because they all thought it was staged too?
It clearly wasn't staged.

Whats your take on the Moon landings?

Not sure the relevance but my take is that people did indeed go to the moon, is that the answer you want? I have no idea what the link is there.

Need some follow up stories as I personally can't believe someone can walk on stage in front of millions of people, assault them, and then sit back down and the night goes on as if nothing has happened.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 10:24 - Mar 28 with 1356 viewsTractorWood

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 10:09 - Mar 28 by textbackup

Just when I thought dyer was the most confused human in the world, I read this

Violence is never the answer Texters. If you operate in the public eye x 100, if you are at the Oscars about to win best actor x 1,000,000.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 10:34 - Mar 28 with 1323 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 10:06 - Mar 28 by textbackup

Good man…

Loud mouth pr1ck has no idea of how many times Will Smith has probably had to console her over the condition, sit with her, try and make her feel better.

Laughs to begin but then it probably clicks what he’s said.

to try and get a laugh from humiliating a women, just wrong.

So you condone violence with your first words.

Then your last sentence seems to suggest that it is just women whom we should not humiliate. Isn't that sexism?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:21 - Mar 28 with 1220 viewsGlasgowBlue

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 10:34 - Mar 28 by Tangledupin_Blue

Then your last sentence seems to suggest that it is just women whom we should not humiliate. Isn't that sexism?

How is that sexist. A man’s wife had her physical appearance mocked in front of an audience. I’d have reacted in the same way as Will Smith.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:21 - Mar 28 with 1216 viewstextbackup

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 10:34 - Mar 28 by Tangledupin_Blue

i think big will was in the right, im not offended if you dont agree.

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:34 - Mar 28 with 1167 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Sexist and patronising because it is singling out women to be treated in a particular way. If it is desirable to refrain from causing humiliation then we should not humiliate 'people'.

Edit... Apologies... this should be attached to Glassers' comment.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2022 11:36]

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:35 - Mar 28 with 1157 viewspointofblue

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:21 - Mar 28 by GlasgowBlue

How is that sexist. A man’s wife had her physical appearance mocked in front of an audience. I’d have reacted in the same way as Will Smith.

The thing which gets me is Smith seemed to find it funny first. If he sat there in shock, it’d be different but one moment he laughed, then he went and slapped him. I wonder whether his wife said something to him after the camera cut away and he was embarrassed about his original reaction, hence what he did next.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:42 - Mar 28 with 1119 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:34 - Mar 28 by Tangledupin_Blue

Sexist and patronising because it is singling out women to be treated in a particular way. If it is desirable to refrain from causing humiliation then we should not humiliate 'people'.

Edit... Apologies... this should be attached to Glassers' comment.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2022 11:36]

This is right up there with 'all lives matter.'

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:43 - Mar 28 with 1114 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 10:19 - Mar 28 by TractorCam

Not sure the relevance but my take is that people did indeed go to the moon, is that the answer you want? I have no idea what the link is there.

Need some follow up stories as I personally can't believe someone can walk on stage in front of millions of people, assault them, and then sit back down and the night goes on as if nothing has happened.

The night didn't go on as if nothing had happened.

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:43 - Mar 28 with 1122 viewsghostofescobar

Sad he had to resort to violence. Being a middle aged white bloke, I don't know how the black community feels about a black man winning an Oscar, but the main point of conversation being Smith being violent. Surely there was a better way to deal with it.

GhostOfEscobar

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:51 - Mar 28 with 1098 viewstextbackup

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:43 - Mar 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

The night didn't go on as if nothing had happened.

how do you know?

seen plenty of videos of the dancing at the after party, looked alright to me

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:57 - Mar 28 with 1073 viewsLord_Lucan

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:51 - Mar 28 by textbackup

how do you know?

Looked real enough to me - except that Chris Rock hardly flinched - and Will Smith is a fair size unit.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 12:10 - Mar 28 with 1014 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:51 - Mar 28 by textbackup

how do you know?

Other people commented on it, like P Diddy, a couple of actors consoled Will Smith backstage, Smith apologised during his expectance speech...

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 12:12 - Mar 28 with 1000 viewschicoazul

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:57 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

Looked real enough to me - except that Chris Rock hardly flinched - and Will Smith is a fair size unit.

It was definitely staged. Evidence;
1 - it took place on a stage
2 - I’ve looked into it and it turns out the man who did the slapping is in fact a professional actor

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

[Redacted] on 12:20 - Mar 28 with 949 viewsvictorywilhappen

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 12:12 - Mar 28 by chicoazul

It was definitely staged. Evidence;
1 - it took place on a stage
2 - I’ve looked into it and it turns out the man who did the slapping is in fact a professional actor

[Redacted]
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 12:20 - Mar 28 with 947 viewslowhouseblue

you'd be incensed if someone compared your wife to demi moore? there are surely worse insults.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 12:22 - Mar 28 with 924 viewsJ2BLUE

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 11:57 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

Smith walked towards him with a purpose and I think Rock suspected he was about to be punched. To get away with a slap was probably quite a relief.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024