Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? 16:24 - Apr 27 with 2257 viewsAYACCA

Taricco LWB
Wark CM
Darren Bent CF
Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 21:14 - Apr 27 with 688 viewsbluebudgie

Beattie Wark Crawford
Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 21:22 - Apr 27 with 681 viewsArnieM

Terriico
Wark
Mariner

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 21:26 - Apr 27 with 669 viewsFrimleyBlue

Cresswell
Miller
Stewart
[Post edited 27 Apr 2022 21:43]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 21:31 - Apr 27 with 665 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 17:15 - Apr 27 by Illinoisblue

Speedy Kiwomya would be great in a KMac team, then add a Milton or Tommy Miller for goals from midfield. Reuser for an upgrade on Celina.

I'd personally put Dalian Atkinson above Kiwomya, as he had power and strength in addition to pace.

I don't think Cresswell or Mings have been mentioned, but either of them, or Hermann, would be a huge upgrade at Left Wing Back.

Let's be honest, though, most of Lyall's team or Mick's Play Off Team would improve us, and all of Burley's* Promotion team would, let alone Sir Bobby's best teams.

*Burns v Croft might be an exception, but I think Wright>Walton, Holland or Magilton>Morsy, and Mogga or McGreal>Donacien or Edmundson of our other current stand out players.
Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 21:35 - Apr 27 with 661 viewsGavTWTD

Hmm.

Just to throw some different names into the hat:

Mason LWB. Ok not sure you can call him a LWB, but then neither are a lot of others listed here. No, sod it, if Burns is a RWB then Mason is a LWB.

Dozzell (J) CM. Loved him. Such a gifted player.

Marcus Stewart. Tempted also to say Dalian. RIP

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 21:39 - Apr 27 with 661 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 19:25 - Apr 27 by xrayspecs

I agree with 66 not out, Mills, Wark and Mariner.

My worst three - Harbey, Brekke-Skard and Alabai
[Post edited 28 Apr 2022 7:17]

Ward is a pretty hot take! Even if he did have a promising debut!

Gio, Stewart and Magilton for me. Venus, Thompson or even Cresswell would probably be better fits than Gio but I would love to see the impact that Gio had again over a full season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 21:39 - Apr 27 with 659 viewsfarkenhell

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 21:26 - Apr 27 by FrimleyBlue

Cresswell
Miller
Stewart
[Post edited 27 Apr 2022 21:43]

Oi, you can't have five! If that was allowed, I would have added Muhren & Thijssen to Beattie, Wark & Mariner!
Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 21:43 - Apr 27 with 649 viewsFrimleyBlue

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 21:39 - Apr 27 by farkenhell

Oi, you can't have five! If that was allowed, I would have added Muhren & Thijssen to Beattie, Wark & Mariner!

Lol. Oh yeah.

I've removed Magilton and Mowbray

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 21:47 - Apr 27 with 632 viewsfarkenhell

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 21:43 - Apr 27 by FrimleyBlue

Lol. Oh yeah.

I've removed Magilton and Mowbray

I'd rather keep the dutchmen!!
Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 23:06 - Apr 27 with 602 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 16:36 - Apr 27 by 66notout

Got to be Mills, Wark and Mariner surely. In any category - appearances, goals, international caps, team and individual honours, they are streets ahead of the rest.

Yes. Mills just fits in to my lifetime so I think this would be the 3.

Butcher runs Mills a close 2nd.

I do think Taricco would love the $hithousery of L1 though

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Surely it’s Tarrico, Magilton and Johnson (or Bent) (n/t) on 23:33 - Apr 27 with 597 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Or Muhren for Magic (n/t) on 23:33 - Apr 27 with 596 viewsunstableblue

Surely it’s Tarrico, Magilton and Johnson (or Bent) (n/t) on 23:33 - Apr 27 by unstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 02:39 - Apr 28 with 573 viewsKropotkin123

Fish
Douglas
Axeldal

No cheating, they we all in my lifetime and I'm not playing them in different positions to when I was watching.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 05:03 - Apr 28 with 561 viewsScottCandage

Wark, Butcher, Mariner
Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 07:10 - Apr 28 with 539 viewsElephantintheRoom

Mills, Hegan and Crawford for me - with Clive Woods on loan from Norwich Gothic

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 07:27 - Apr 28 with 537 viewsnorfsufblue

I'm going for Mariner, The Beat in his prime and Aaron Cresswell...... imagine Cresswel delivery of set pieces into Mariner and KB....... pity I can't have Trevor Whymark too!
[Post edited 28 Apr 2022 8:15]
Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 07:50 - Apr 28 with 523 viewsBbmaj

Kieron Dyer
Darryl Murphy
Bobby Petta/Dos Santos

I wanted throw in some answers different to the other replies - most of which are spot on.
Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 08:37 - Apr 28 with 507 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Hreidarsson
Magilton
Murphy

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 11:05 - Apr 28 with 475 viewstractordownsouth

Aaron Cresswell - LB and set piece taker.
Flynn Downes - we've had better players but him and Morsy would suit each other
Darren Bent - Or anyone to put the ball in the back of the net.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 11:13 - Apr 28 with 470 viewsnoggin

Beattie, Murhen, Mariner

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 12:12 - Apr 28 with 453 viewsRobTheMonk

3-4-1-2 Pablo and Kuqi as a front two and Magilton alongside Morsy.

Pablo might be my favourite ITFC player ever. Between him and Reuser.
Which 3 past town players of your life time do you complete our team with? on 12:28 - Apr 28 with 446 viewsusm

Mariner Wark Beattie would rip this division up

But then you could choose any of the 80/81 side

Would love to see a Holland type player, Mills of course and Whymark

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024