Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright 13:28 - Oct 10 with 3954 viewsStuartSlater

any other takers for this title mick stockwell perhaps - mark venus

Poll: Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 13:37 - Oct 10 with 2422 viewsbungaytractor

Not many players could put up your kitchen unit's like micky especially now a days
Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 13:41 - Oct 10 with 2409 viewsSE1blue

Dale Roberts and Bryan Klug.

Every time.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 13:44 - Oct 10 with 2389 viewsitfc_bucks

On account of his, uh, rather extreme views, I'll give Jamma a hard pass on this one.
Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 13:45 - Oct 10 with 2383 viewsBasingstokeBlue

One Micky Stockwell, of course.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 13:46 - Oct 10 with 2375 viewsIllinoisblue

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 13:44 - Oct 10 by itfc_bucks

On account of his, uh, rather extreme views, I'll give Jamma a hard pass on this one.

Is he an anti-vaxer?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 13:48 - Oct 10 with 2359 viewsitfc_bucks

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 13:46 - Oct 10 by Illinoisblue

Is he an anti-vaxer?

Yes, and that's probably not the daftest thing he's come out with either.
Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:00 - Oct 10 with 2292 viewsIllinoisblue

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 13:48 - Oct 10 by itfc_bucks

Yes, and that's probably not the daftest thing he's come out with either.

Oh boy, just found his Twitter. The state of it. Yeah. Just gonna focus on his goal at Rotherham.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:08 - Oct 10 with 2244 viewsjontysnut

Don't know if he counts as unsung but underrated might be Steve McCall
Login to get fewer ads

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:10 - Oct 10 with 2230 viewsmylittletown

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 13:41 - Oct 10 by SE1blue

Every time.

Good shout. I am still of the opinion that Dale's awful illness cost us our place in the Premier League.
Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:29 - Oct 10 with 2189 viewshomer_123

Laurie Sivell

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:31 - Oct 10 with 2177 viewsitfc_bucks

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:10 - Oct 10 by mylittletown

Good shout. I am still of the opinion that Dale's awful illness cost us our place in the Premier League.

100% it did.

We really were the victims of a perfect storm of catastrophe, weren't we?
Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:32 - Oct 10 with 2177 viewsRyorry

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 13:41 - Oct 10 by SE1blue

Every time.

Was about to say exactly the same.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:37 - Oct 10 with 2163 viewsSamWhiteUK

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:00 - Oct 10 by Illinoisblue

Oh boy, just found his Twitter. The state of it. Yeah. Just gonna focus on his goal at Rotherham.

What an absolute cess pit that was. Won't be going back there in a hurry.
Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:47 - Oct 10 with 2117 viewsMattinLondon

David Wright. Could play on the left or right, unspectacular yet solid with a good cross on him. Hero not really applicable but very underrated.
Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:51 - Oct 10 with 2094 viewshoppy

Robin Turner and Tommy Parkin sat on an awful lot of benches up and down the country between them.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:56 - Oct 10 with 2066 viewsFrimleyBlue

David Norris

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:58 - Oct 10 with 2058 viewsGarv

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:47 - Oct 10 by MattinLondon

David Wright. Could play on the left or right, unspectacular yet solid with a good cross on him. Hero not really applicable but very underrated.

Superb at arriving at the back post with a header as well.

And a derby day goal scorer...

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 15:18 - Oct 10 with 2021 viewsclive_baker

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:56 - Oct 10 by FrimleyBlue

David Norris

Classic Frimmers this, you love a contrarian pick. Of all of the unsung heroes you could've come up with, you bring David Norris to the conversation? What I would say about Norris is it wasn't his fault that we spent so long chasing him and had to part with so much cash to buy him. I felt like some fans held that against him unfairly, but as a player he was tidy enough in a pretty average Town side for a few years. Embarrassed us to the nation with THAT goal celebration though. What was heroic about him?

My pick would be Naylor. Don't think he ever got the credit he deserved as a player, often on the bench but never stopped giving his all, hard as nails too. HUGE contribution in the playoff final with a goal, an assist, and that lovely touch for Stewarts' goal. Made for a decent centre back too.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 15:22 - Oct 10 with 1996 viewshoppy

I'll also make mention of a couple of guys that just pretty quietly got on with their job - sometimes accused of 'going missing', altho in both cases, you really did notice when they were missing more than you did when they were there sometimes, but Cole Skuse and Tommy Miller.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 15:25 - Oct 10 with 1969 viewsbungaytractor

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 15:18 - Oct 10 by clive_baker

Classic Frimmers this, you love a contrarian pick. Of all of the unsung heroes you could've come up with, you bring David Norris to the conversation? What I would say about Norris is it wasn't his fault that we spent so long chasing him and had to part with so much cash to buy him. I felt like some fans held that against him unfairly, but as a player he was tidy enough in a pretty average Town side for a few years. Embarrassed us to the nation with THAT goal celebration though. What was heroic about him?

My pick would be Naylor. Don't think he ever got the credit he deserved as a player, often on the bench but never stopped giving his all, hard as nails too. HUGE contribution in the playoff final with a goal, an assist, and that lovely touch for Stewarts' goal. Made for a decent centre back too.

He couldnt do out your kitchen either
Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 15:32 - Oct 10 with 1951 viewsfarkenhell

Romeo Zondervan
Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 15:34 - Oct 10 with 1933 viewsfarkenhell

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:08 - Oct 10 by jontysnut

Don't know if he counts as unsung but underrated might be Steve McCall

Good shout
Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 15:42 - Oct 10 with 1893 viewsSharkey

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 14:47 - Oct 10 by MattinLondon

At Colchester he was in the same team as Jermaine Wright’s son, Drey. Really class player in League 1.
Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 15:55 - Oct 10 with 1833 viewssouthnorfolkblue

James Scowcroft

Poll: Our final position

Who would you say is the ultimate unsung Ipswich Hero - my vote Jermaine Wright on 16:01 - Oct 10 with 1776 viewsbelgablue

Gerraint Williams.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024