Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth 18:32 - Mar 5 with 1948 viewscbower

Hard to know who you would like to see relegated from the Premier League isn't it?

bluescouser

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 18:36 - Mar 5 with 1907 viewsle2blue

I fancy away days at West Ham, Everton and Leeds next season please.
West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 18:37 - Mar 5 with 1916 viewsDyland

West Ham definitely, if only for their dickhead stadium move and hilarious radio phone-in fans. Bournemouth obviously, ridiculous club. Hmmm... Everton perhaps just for the lols.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 18:40 - Mar 5 with 1885 viewsgainsboroughblue

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 18:37 - Mar 5 by Dyland

West Ham definitely, if only for their dickhead stadium move and hilarious radio phone-in fans. Bournemouth obviously, ridiculous club. Hmmm... Everton perhaps just for the lols.

I definitely feel Everton are 'owed' a relegation.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 18:53 - Mar 5 with 1850 viewsMullet

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 18:36 - Mar 5 by le2blue

This is the correct answer. #keepawaydaysnorthern

Can you imagine West Ham away though? Blimey.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 19:09 - Mar 5 with 1800 viewsnoggin

Leeds, just because they're maaaaaaaaasive.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 19:11 - Mar 5 with 1801 viewsle2blue

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 18:53 - Mar 5 by Mullet

This is the correct answer. #keepawaydaysnorthern

Can you imagine West Ham away though? Blimey.

It would be quite something....even better if we could have a Bowyer-style last-minute winner.
West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 19:18 - Mar 5 with 1768 viewsringwoodblue

Think Bournemouth and Southampton will get relegated but the other one is hard to call.

Would be nice to play West Ham with Downes in the side next season.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 19:24 - Mar 5 with 1749 viewsKeno

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 18:36 - Mar 5 by le2blue

^^^^ this ^^^^

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 19:46 - Mar 5 with 1704 viewsMattinLondon

Leicester are in real danger as well - but I’ll be happy if Everton, Leeds and West Ham are relegated.

Everton - nothing against them really but strangely I think they should go down as they never really do a lot. Sort of make up the numbers.

Leeds - rubbish support and are simply a small club in a big city with a very big ego.

West Ham - the prick’s prick of a club.

I don’t have anything against Bournemouth or Southampton - think both will however go down.
West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 19:53 - Mar 5 with 1657 viewsSwansea_Blue

Simples innit. West Ham, Bournmouth and Leeds.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 20:20 - Mar 5 with 1607 viewsScuzzer

Man City...but that's not going to happen.

Established 1968

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 20:42 - Mar 5 with 1545 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Think it will be Everton along with Bournemouth and Southampton.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 20:43 - Mar 5 with 1542 viewspointofblue

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 20:20 - Mar 5 by Scuzzer

Man City...but that's not going to happen.

Manchester City, Newcastle and Chelsea would be great. But, as you say...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 21:00 - Mar 5 with 1491 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I don’t mind Southampton, quite a ‘neutral’ team for me.

I think sadly West Ham will stay up purely on the basis of being SLIGHTLY less Sh1t than the others. Reckon we could take about 10k there if there was enough tickets!
West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 21:41 - Mar 5 with 1426 viewsWestSussexBlue

Purely from the point of view of seeing Town close, it would have to be Saints, Bournemouth and West Ham.
Everton are my second team really so rather they stayed up.
West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 21:59 - Mar 5 with 1387 viewsmanagement

Would not rule out Palace, no wins in 2023.
West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 14:06 - Mar 6 with 1034 viewsGarv

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 21:00 - Mar 5 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I don’t mind Southampton, quite a ‘neutral’ team for me.

I think sadly West Ham will stay up purely on the basis of being SLIGHTLY less Sh1t than the others. Reckon we could take about 10k there if there was enough tickets!

Southampton frankly deserve to go for getting rid of Ralph and replacing him with Nathan bloody Jones. I hope they stay up though.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 14:34 - Mar 6 with 938 viewsmonty_radio

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 20:43 - Mar 5 by pointofblue

Manchester City, Newcastle and Chelsea would be great. But, as you say...

3 clubs with years of underinvestment then, bingo - but good job that trajectory doesn't count in L1, even though we seem lately to have attracted many haters who think it does.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 17:41]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 14:46 - Mar 6 with 894 viewsStu_Magoo

Wet Sham because they're horrid, plucky little Bournemouth and Leeds (because when they had that purple patch under Bielsa, their fans all though "they were back")
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 14:48]
West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 15:15 - Mar 6 with 823 viewsOsborneOneNil

IF we go up, then it's easy...Saints, B.mouth and West Ham. All close to me.
West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 18:27 - Mar 6 with 651 viewsMullet

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 15:15 - Mar 6 by OsborneOneNil

IF we go up, then it's easy...Saints, B.mouth and West Ham. All close to me.

Worst possible answer right here. 2 of those are nearly abroad.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 18:33 - Mar 6 with 641 viewsPilgrimblue

Don’t care who do long as we’re playing one of them!
West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth on 20:13 - Mar 6 with 577 viewsclive_baker

West Ham, Leeds and Everton probably for the coffers if we did go up. They’ll fill their away allocation innit. Also 3 good away days. Tough opposition though, but then they all would be.

West Ham, Leeds, Bournemouth would probably be the bants 3. I don’t mind Soton or Everton.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024