Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 07:35 - Nov 9 with 6313 viewsHerbivore

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67364745

And Sunak is too piss weak as a PM to do anything about it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 07:40 - Nov 9 with 3381 viewsBrandonsBlues

nevermind Dorris just been on the BBC breakfast news as a party political broadcast for the tory mess of a government she was part of
Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 07:43 - Nov 9 with 3373 viewsPlums

Has anyone checked whether she's got a booking at the Sportpalast?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 07:43 - Nov 9 with 3377 viewsDanTheMan

He met with Rowley to hold him "accountable" and then came out afterwards with his tail between his legs after being told we can't just ban protests we don't like, as much as the Conversatives seem to want to.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 07:51 - Nov 9 with 3352 viewsHerbivore

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 07:43 - Nov 9 by DanTheMan

He met with Rowley to hold him "accountable" and then came out afterwards with his tail between his legs after being told we can't just ban protests we don't like, as much as the Conversatives seem to want to.

We really need to hope they don't win the next election. We've seen that when the law runs up against their desire to silence those that they disagree with they are willing to bring in new legislation that makes it easier to do so. If they were to get another 5 years, I shudder to think of the draconian sh!t we'd end up being subjected to.

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 08:03 - Nov 9 with 3320 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Your link also led me to this. The absolute brass neck of Boris!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67364248

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Reason to vote out the Tories #22,747 on 08:08 - Nov 9 with 3311 viewsunstableblue

For a Home Secretary to use such inflammatory and divisive language, and attempt to politicise the debate, whilst criticising her own police force, it’s unprecedented

It’s right wing populism at its worst.

In any sane government she would have to go.

How can anyone vote for them?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 08:11 - Nov 9 with 3297 viewsSomethingBlue

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 07:51 - Nov 9 by Herbivore

We really need to hope they don't win the next election. We've seen that when the law runs up against their desire to silence those that they disagree with they are willing to bring in new legislation that makes it easier to do so. If they were to get another 5 years, I shudder to think of the draconian sh!t we'd end up being subjected to.

If they get another five years – and I don't discount that because they are going to try literally everything – then I'm leaving the country, we'd be heading to a very dark place. Even if they don't, the % of the population that cheers their dangerous bullsh6t on like lemmings never ceases to depress.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 08:12 - Nov 9 with 3292 viewsbluelagos

Mad Nads has cleared it up. She is the current favourite of "the movement" and so is maneuvering for her tory leadership bid post next election.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 08:34 - Nov 9 with 3223 viewsHerbivore

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 08:11 - Nov 9 by SomethingBlue

If they get another five years – and I don't discount that because they are going to try literally everything – then I'm leaving the country, we'd be heading to a very dark place. Even if they don't, the % of the population that cheers their dangerous bullsh6t on like lemmings never ceases to depress.

The most shocking thing about the current polling is they a quarter of the country would still vote Tory. Absolute madness. If they get in again I may also have to look at escaping, we're in a dark place now but it can and will get a lot darker if they get another 5 years.

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 08:42 - Nov 9 with 3186 viewsdavblue

i get the impression she's just a puppet, the people behind her are the ones who make the suggestions, tell her what to do or say and they want someone (Braverman) to take the hits publicly. They'll just toss her aside when they've done with her and will it have been worth it for her in the long run?

She might well hold some of those beliefs as well im not excusing her but the fact that this stuff is getting such noise in this country is a concern.
Reason to vote out the Tories #22,747 on 08:43 - Nov 9 with 3168 viewsdavblue

Reason to vote out the Tories #22,747 on 08:08 - Nov 9 by unstableblue

For a Home Secretary to use such inflammatory and divisive language, and attempt to politicise the debate, whilst criticising her own police force, it’s unprecedented

im not massively into politics historically and don't know all of the answers but i have never wanted a government out as much as i want this lot of Tories, they are a disgrace.
Reason to vote out the Tories #22,747 on 08:54 - Nov 9 with 3046 viewsgiant_stow

Reason to vote out the Tories #22,747 on 08:43 - Nov 9 by davblue

im not massively into politics historically and don't know all of the answers but i have never wanted a government out as much as i want this lot of Tories, they are a disgrace.

Getting them out should be everyone's political focus. No two ways about it - as discussed above, 5 more years of them would be an utter disaster.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Reason to vote out the Tories #22,747 on 08:59 - Nov 9 with 3034 viewsFreddies_Ears

Grauniad reported yesterday that she is trying to get sacked so she can attack Sunak & win the inevitable post-election leadership contest. Sunak cannot afford to sack her.
Reason to vote out the Tories #22,747 on 09:03 - Nov 9 with 3015 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Reason to vote out the Tories #22,747 on 08:59 - Nov 9 by Freddies_Ears

Grauniad reported yesterday that she is trying to get sacked so she can attack Sunak & win the inevitable post-election leadership contest. Sunak cannot afford to sack her.

Why can't he afford to sack her? Surely it would show him as a leader if he did? As it is, as others have said, he just looks weak and undermined at every turn.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Reason to vote out the Tories #22,747 on 09:04 - Nov 9 with 3012 viewsElderGrizzly

Sunak won't be allowed to sack her as she was the deal he made to be PM
Reason to vote out the Tories #22,747 on 09:11 - Nov 9 with 2991 viewsHerbivore

They've been at it since last year, all far more concerned with jockeying for position to lead the party post the next GE. They've spent most of the last decade dicking about with internal Tory politics whilst the country crumbles around them. In a healthy democracy there would be mechanisms to hold them to account beyond just voting them out, it's been a collective dereliction of duty the like of which I can't recall in my lifetime. Thatcher was evil but at least she showed up and ran the country (into the ground, but at least she did something), this lot don't even pretend to think it's their job to make things better for the electorate.

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 09:20 - Nov 9 with 2948 viewsGuthrum

There's a suspicion in some quarters (even within the Tory Party) that she is trying to get herself sacked to gain position as a right-wing martyr for the post-election leadership battle.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/nov/08/tory-insiders-suggest-suella-br

Possibly less conspiratorially, Braverman is backed by a substantial parliamentary faction and section of the constituency membership, both of whom could cause considerable trouble for Sunak in a stand-up fight.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 09:26 - Nov 9 with 2920 viewsbluelagos

A strong hint on where Tom Hunt stands on the issue - same corner as Lee Anderson and Gullis .

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 09:26 - Nov 9 with 2916 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm pretty sure she's an islamophobe. She's got history, what with her rantings about "Pakistani men".

Quit unhinged.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Reason to vote out the Tories #22,747 on 09:26 - Nov 9 with 2914 viewsChaplinsLob

I know of people that will vote the way they always have, regardless of policy, out of blind loyalty. So frustrating.
Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 09:30 - Nov 9 with 2880 viewslowhouseblue

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 09:26 - Nov 9 by bluelagos

A strong hint on where Tom Hunt stands on the issue - same corner as Lee Anderson and Gullis .

it could be straight from private eye.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 09:33 - Nov 9 with 2859 viewsSwansea_Blue

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 09:30 - Nov 9 by lowhouseblue

it could be straight from private eye.

I'm enjoying the lack of self awareness from Simon Jupp MP. "We are better than this". Er, no you're not

It must be so hard for satirists these days (if this is true of course). It's very much like the stuff that Secret Tory used to release.

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 09:36 - Nov 9 with 2834 viewsRyorry

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 09:33 - Nov 9 by Swansea_Blue

I'm enjoying the lack of self awareness from Simon Jupp MP. "We are better than this". Er, no you're not

It must be so hard for satirists these days (if this is true of course). It's very much like the stuff that Secret Tory used to release.

Or 'The Secret Policemen's Ball' (s).

TWTD.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 09:47 - Nov 9 with 2790 viewsSwansea_Blue

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 09:36 - Nov 9 by Ryorry

Or 'The Secret Policemen's Ball' (s).

TWTD.

There wouldn't be room for stuff like that now. People would think it's real and try to make them PM/President, whatever.

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 09:52 - Nov 9 with 2774 viewsHerbivore

Braverman is genuinely unhinged #674437 on 09:26 - Nov 9 by bluelagos

Party above all else. Odious bunch of sh!tweasels.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024