Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) 19:28 - Jul 4 with 3374 viewshoppy


Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 22:56 - Jul 4 with 860 viewsGlasgowBlue

It will be 10am where I am so in the car on my iPad whilst the wife takes over the driving.

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 22:57 - Jul 4 with 868 viewsTheBoyBlue

If we win, probably the highlights in the morning when my son's have looked the score up as soon as they wake up and let me know. If we lose, I don't suppose I'll ever bother watching back.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

0
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 23:14 - Jul 4 with 827 viewsbluester

Will see the first half in the airport. Maybe a smidge of the second.
0
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 23:15 - Jul 4 with 825 viewsstiff_talking

Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 22:55 - Jul 4 by Blue_Moses

In town, got Monday off


Killarneys Huntington Beach, California with a large group of Englishman.
0
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 23:50 - Jul 4 with 772 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 20:50 - Jul 4 by StochesStotasBlewe

Grabbing 3 hours or so kip, watch England win 3-1, back to bed for a celebratory shag and a few hours kip and off to work cutting hedges at the crack of a sparrows fart.
Living the dream.


See you in the spare room Lancelot, kisses, Carol x

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

2
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 00:19 - Jul 5 with 746 viewsTrequartista

From behind the sofa

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

2
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 05:48 - Jul 5 with 695 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 23:50 - Jul 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

See you in the spare room Lancelot, kisses, Carol x


I’ll shimmy up the drain pipe at just after midnight Carol. Be sure to leave the spare room window ajar.
Lancelot x

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

1
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 06:00 - Jul 5 with 687 viewsBenters

Home from the sofa live at 1am.

Hopefully not hiding up behind it like I did when I was a kid if the Daleks came on the telly box and Dr.Who.
[Post edited 5 Jul 6:06]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

1
Login to get fewer ads

Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 07:05 - Jul 5 with 651 viewsChurchman

Being a bit of a wuss I’ll never stay awake, so no point in trying. And I’m losing golf balls tomorrow, so I’ll pick up the game on iplayer early or late Monday, if it’s worth watching.
0
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 07:36 - Jul 5 with 635 viewshoppy

Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 06:00 - Jul 5 by Benters

Home from the sofa live at 1am.

Hopefully not hiding up behind it like I did when I was a kid if the Daleks came on the telly box and Dr.Who.
[Post edited 5 Jul 6:06]


Pretty sure the daleks wont be making an appearance.. especially with the altitude. So you should be ok.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

1
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 07:40 - Jul 5 with 634 viewsnoggin

Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 20:16 - Jul 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

In the spare bedroom.


Sorry to hear that mate. What's she upset about now?

Poll: Prediction for England v Norway

0
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 08:03 - Jul 5 with 606 viewsPerublue

At home as I’ve no money or friends…. And if I want I can watch it naked and crack one off in the hydration break.

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 08:15 - Jul 5 with 586 viewsWeWereZombies

Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 19:58 - Jul 4 by FrimleyBlue

In bed.


That's where I'm going to be watching it.

This is going to be very odd, Frimmers...I think I'll go to the spare bedroom.

Uh oh, Bankster and StocheStotasBlewe are getting it on in there...downstairs then.

Sofa's is no good, DropCliffsNotBombs has a quarter of it and a sprawled out asleep Guthers has taken the rest. I'll grab the sleeping bag and chromebook and head out for the back seat of the car - Glassers has just driven off in it.

So I'll be sitting on a picnic chair in an empty garage thinking I must repair the leaking roof. Bloody TWTD.

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

2
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 09:19 - Jul 5 with 542 viewshoppy

Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 08:03 - Jul 5 by Perublue

At home as I’ve no money or friends…. And if I want I can watch it naked and crack one off in the hydration break.


Both hydration breaks?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

1
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 10:19 - Jul 5 with 506 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Going to record it and try and watch it first thing Monday. There’s no chance that I could stay awake

Poll: Our final position

0
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 10:53 - Jul 5 with 486 viewsElderGrizzly

Sydney. No 1am alarm calls for me!
0
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 10:53 - Jul 5 with 486 viewsWallingford_Boy

Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 20:56 - Jul 4 by billlm

In my bathroom


Same

RIP Sir Bobby

0
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 10:56 - Jul 5 with 482 viewsWeWereZombies

Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 07:36 - Jul 5 by hoppy

Pretty sure the daleks wont be making an appearance.. especially with the altitude. So you should be ok.


The stepped pyramids are going to be a problem for them, and then there's all the steps in the stadium after that. That being said I wouldn't mind watching a dalek dancing to mariachi music.

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

1
Where are you watching the Mexico v England game? (n/t) on 11:25 - Jul 5 with 464 viewsRyorry

In the kitchen*. Where else would a woman watch it ...?

*Eating & drinking

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026