| Apologies but I'm Mexican today 07:02 - Jul 5 with 5644 views | FlowerofScotland | Had it with the anti-Scotland jibes coming from those who claim to support a club made great by Scots. |  | | |  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 07:16 - Jul 5 with 3304 views | Coastalblue | Good for you, I'm sure we're all much happier knowing that. |  |
|  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 07:17 - Jul 5 with 3300 views | ZapatasMoustache | I'm unequivocally supporting Mexico but for different reasons! |  | |  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 07:18 - Jul 5 with 3297 views | Churchman | I presume you’ve bought a Mexican shirt as your lot usually do. I suppose the Scottish players will soon be back from their post World Cup holidays after their meagre contribution to the tournament. Alf Ramsey, Bobby Robson, Jay Tabb and the Cobbolds were not Scottish btw. Granted, one or two were rescued from their hovels to contribute. The best of them, bar Scott Duncan, stayed in the Suffolk area of course. |  | |  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 07:28 - Jul 5 with 3237 views | noggin | Row over here and support Norway. |  |
|  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 07:31 - Jul 5 with 3217 views | PrideOfTheEast | They’re playing tomorrow mate. |  | |  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 07:33 - Jul 5 with 3169 views | chicoazul | Enjoying this one blueas? Not your finest work if I may. |  |
|  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 07:34 - Jul 5 with 3167 views | FlowerofScotland |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 07:18 - Jul 5 by Churchman | I presume you’ve bought a Mexican shirt as your lot usually do. I suppose the Scottish players will soon be back from their post World Cup holidays after their meagre contribution to the tournament. Alf Ramsey, Bobby Robson, Jay Tabb and the Cobbolds were not Scottish btw. Granted, one or two were rescued from their hovels to contribute. The best of them, bar Scott Duncan, stayed in the Suffolk area of course. |
Tell Wark and Burley that ya dweeb |  | |  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 07:44 - Jul 5 with 3110 views | nodge_blue | That’s fine because we don’t play Mexico until tomorrow. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 07:47 - Jul 5 with 3075 views | Perublue |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 07:44 - Jul 5 by nodge_blue | That’s fine because we don’t play Mexico until tomorrow. |
Today for me.. I checked my calendar it’s definitely the 5th |  |
|  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 07:59 - Jul 5 with 3004 views | MK1 | Wouldn't expect anything different to be honest. Sad depressing country your lot. Hope we shove it up your skirt. |  |
|  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:06 - Jul 5 with 2958 views | RIPbobby | I will be a gringo. |  | |  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:08 - Jul 5 with 2942 views | muccletonjoe | A bit like saying Rangers is a club made great by the English ! |  | |  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:13 - Jul 5 with 2906 views | Blue_In_Boston | Absolutely no issue with you, in fact fair play. In terms of local rivalry Scotland are to England what Norwich are to Town, we never want our 'nearest and dearest' to do well in the sporting sense. Must add, we're going to see the Proclaimers later this month, hopefully two Scots who do put in a great performance on a big occasion... |  | |  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:18 - Jul 5 with 2877 views | HatStand | It must be hard for any Scots, supporting the Country, England are playing, because they keep going out in every round. |  |
|  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:22 - Jul 5 with 2842 views | WeWereZombies |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:18 - Jul 5 by HatStand | It must be hard for any Scots, supporting the Country, England are playing, because they keep going out in every round. |
Even more uncomfortable next Saturday, going Brazilian...(thanks for the prefect cross for that tap in, HatStand.) |  |
|  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:24 - Jul 5 with 2824 views | The_Flashing_Smile | Well that was a hot take I wasn't expecting. |  |
|  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:25 - Jul 5 with 2824 views | Kropotkin123 | Scotland fans have been supporting anyone playing against England for decades. You're coming across as the SnowflakeofScotland. |  |
|  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:29 - Jul 5 with 2806 views | Daz | Personally I watch Scotland, Wales etc and hope they win the games, apart from when they play England. You do what you need to, enjoy the match |  |
|  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:30 - Jul 5 with 2798 views | Dubtractor | :alanpartridgeshruggif: |  |
|  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:31 - Jul 5 with 2795 views | DBaldy | Yawn. Change the record mate. |  | |  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:35 - Jul 5 with 2762 views | DeliasMashedPotato | If only you were Mexican for the group stages too, you lot would still be in it. |  | |  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:43 - Jul 5 with 2695 views | Benters | I just looked at my work t-shirt … it says on the front of it ‘Los Pollos Hermanos’..but then i am half Welsh. |  |
|  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:44 - Jul 5 with 2708 views | MK1 | Happy to take English money though. Oh how we laugh at your sad excuse for a country. |  |
|  |
| (No subject) (n/t) on 08:48 - Jul 5 with 2670 views | blueprint |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:30 - Jul 5 by Dubtractor | :alanpartridgeshruggif: |
[Post edited 5 Jul 8:49]
|  | |  |
| Apologies but I'm Mexican today on 08:57 - Jul 5 with 2611 views | WestStanderLaLaLa | That’s nice, hoping this character arc improves the act |  |
|  |
| |