Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) 20:44 - Dec 21 with 2520 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This, times about a gazillion. (n/t) on 20:54 - Dec 21 with 2006 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 20:55 - Dec 21 with 1996 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 20:56]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:04 - Dec 21 with 1926 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Chambers and Skuse because of the sentiments and when Warnock is available.
Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:05 - Dec 21 with 1907 viewsonlymehere

No thanks do they even hold their coaching badges?
Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:10 - Dec 21 with 1867 viewsWD19

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:04 - Dec 21 by Mach_foreignBlue

Isn’t Warnock retired now?
Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:16 - Dec 21 with 1833 viewsitfcjoe

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:04 - Dec 21 by Mach_foreignBlue

Weren’t you telling us last year that Mogga is a sh*t manager? Currently 3 points outside Champ POs

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:21 - Dec 21 with 1811 viewsSomethingBlue

Haha. Many more bad results and it does become a difficult situation. I think in any normal context there are no grounds for even thinking about a change at this point but we do *have* to go up this year. Let's hope for an uptick over the next month; the run of fixtures this time is one that won't offer many excuses.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:27 - Dec 21 with 1750 viewspatrickswell

It may rapidly become Evans’s only remaining option....
Login to get fewer ads

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:30 - Dec 21 with 1726 viewsJ4ck22

Warnock is hardly a long term solution.
Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:40 - Dec 21 with 1678 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:16 - Dec 21 by itfcjoe

Weren’t you telling us last year that Mogga is a sh*t manager? Currently 3 points outside Champ POs

Weren't you telling us that Evans ain't as bad owner as Venkys are? Mowbray doesn't need to buy players in Home Bargains as he has the owners' support.

Oh yeah lets give to Chambers and Skuse because of the sentiments. No coaching badges......never mind eh? Cos it's all about sentiments.
Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:41 - Dec 21 with 1674 viewsonlymehere

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:40 - Dec 21 by Mach_foreignBlue

Weren't you telling us that Evans ain't as bad owner as Venkys are? Mowbray doesn't need to buy players in Home Bargains as he has the owners' support.

Oh yeah lets give to Chambers and Skuse because of the sentiments. No coaching badges......never mind eh? Cos it's all about sentiments.

So true.
Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:46 - Dec 21 with 1629 viewsgainsboroughblue

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:10 - Dec 21 by WD19

Isn’t Warnock retired now?

Yeah. But I reckon he'd love to manage us if it was literally for 6 months to get us up. Short term thinking it may be, but isn't everything short termism at PR at the moment?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:49 - Dec 21 with 1601 viewsBackToRussia

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:46 - Dec 21 by gainsboroughblue

Yeah. But I reckon he'd love to manage us if it was literally for 6 months to get us up. Short term thinking it may be, but isn't everything short termism at PR at the moment?

Short term thinking assumes that there is any thinking at all.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

This is the dilemma isn't it on 21:52 - Dec 21 with 1592 viewsDyland

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:21 - Dec 21 by SomethingBlue

Haha. Many more bad results and it does become a difficult situation. I think in any normal context there are no grounds for even thinking about a change at this point but we do *have* to go up this year. Let's hope for an uptick over the next month; the run of fixtures this time is one that won't offer many excuses.

As you have commented before, it feels vital we go up this season if we are to avoid total stagnation. Lambert had a free pass last season but even those of us applauding him on our position going into November, plenty of us expressed concern about how other teams generally were outplaying us except for a handful of periods of play here and there

The team selection today was ridiculous. And as others have expressed, what is the point of a rotation policy when there are no consistent systems. It just looks so swivel eyed and delusional. The narrow wins whilst never dominating oppo teams was a valid concern and those of us who said the jury was very much out are, unfortunately, being proved right.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:52 - Dec 21 with 1583 viewsMrTown

Give it Giggsy till end of season.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:56 - Dec 21 with 1562 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:52 - Dec 21 by MrTown

Give it Giggsy till end of season.

I think that may have been the joke...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:57 - Dec 21 with 1551 viewshector_clifford

Do you think they should both step down from playing Joe?

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 22:07 - Dec 21 with 1495 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Burley
Warnock
Stendel
Magilton (I doubt he would fancy it)
Nathan Jones

All would do a better job than Lambert I am sure.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 22:17 - Dec 21 with 1429 viewsitfcjoe

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 21:40 - Dec 21 by Mach_foreignBlue

Do you think I’m being serious in this suggestion? Although they wouldn’t do any worse

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 22:21 - Dec 21 with 1401 viewsBryanPlug

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 22:07 - Dec 21 by TRUE_BLUE123

Burley
Warnock
Stendel
Nathan Jones

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 22:27 - Dec 21 with 1357 viewsjaykay

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 22:17 - Dec 21 by itfcjoe

Do you think I’m being serious in this suggestion? Although they wouldn’t do any worse

hard to tell by the written word. a smiley would have helped.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 22:43 - Dec 21 with 1296 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 22:21 - Dec 21 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

I still don't think its too late. If he still wants it, I am sure he would get us up, so sure.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 23:32 - Dec 21 with 1183 viewspointofblue

Hurst and Lambert do have coaching badges and look what they've done to us between them! Not sure how much they're worth, to be honest.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 23:58 - Dec 21 with 1141 viewsClapham_Junction

Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 22:07 - Dec 21 by TRUE_BLUE123

Burley
Warnock
Stendel
Nathan Jones

Stendel is now Hearts manager (although might not be there very long judging by today's result).
Give it Chambo and Skuse until the end of the season (n/t) on 00:00 - Dec 22 with 1134 viewsOxford_Blue

Burley
Warnock
Stendel
Nathan Jones

Time machine
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024