Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned 07:30 - Mar 23 with 2506 viewsgiant_stow

semi-sexual bollox?

I lean to the former, but not totally sure.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 08:30 - Mar 23 with 1790 viewsGeoffSentence

In the context of Ukraine, definitely the former.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 08:40 - Mar 23 with 1767 viewsbluelagos

Anyone who reads the report (Torygraph front page) and gets off on that photo is beyond hope.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-60842997

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 08:41 - Mar 23 with 1762 viewsKeno

thats your sister isnt it?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 08:52 - Mar 23 with 1745 viewsFixed_It

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 08:41 - Mar 23 by Keno

No wedding ring.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 08:55 - Mar 23 with 1729 viewsKeno

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 08:52 - Mar 23 by Fixed_It

No wedding ring.

Not that you can see in the picture

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 08:56 - Mar 23 with 1724 viewshype313

Often wondered what happened to Anita from 2 Unlimited.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 09:18 - Mar 23 with 1670 viewsFtnfwest

she's no penny smith
Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 09:21 - Mar 23 with 1661 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The power of a strong, modern woman should have nothing to do with guns. It's a woman with a gun...hope that helps!
[Post edited 23 Mar 2022 9:38]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 09:23 - Mar 23 with 1650 viewsKeno

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 09:18 - Mar 23 by Ftnfwest

she's no penny smith

oh so true!!

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 09:44 - Mar 23 with 1593 viewsgiant_stow

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 08:41 - Mar 23 by Keno

Brute.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 09:49 - Mar 23 with 1575 viewsgiant_stow

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 09:21 - Mar 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

The power of a strong, modern woman should have nothing to do with guns. It's a woman with a gun...hope that helps!
[Post edited 23 Mar 2022 9:38]

Interesting thought, but the gun in this case symbolises her equality with men serving in the same situation, so not sure you're quite right there.

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 09:58 - Mar 23 with 1564 viewsWD19

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 08:30 - Mar 23 by GeoffSentence

In the context of Ukraine, definitely the former.

In the apparent absence of ballistic helmets, all Ukrainian men serving on the front line should be issued long blonde wigs to confuse the enemy snipers.
Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 10:00 - Mar 23 with 1564 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Sexual? Are you one of those lads who get off on women with guns? No judgement, I've just never really understood that one.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 10:05 - Mar 23 with 1552 viewsgiant_stow

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 10:00 - Mar 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

Sexual? Are you one of those lads who get off on women with guns? No judgement, I've just never really understood that one.

Not me mr, but it's a classic association...

Look at the way the photo is framed too, with the sun behind her head - its almost like some modern take on Soviet propaganda like:

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 11:51 - Mar 23 with 1419 viewsDarth_Koont

It’s a woman holding a gun.

I think your confusion is a projection from your semi-sexual bollox.

Pronouns: He/Him

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 11:57 - Mar 23 with 1392 viewslowhouseblue

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 11:51 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

it's a woman who has been posed holding a gun. it's a photo that has then been chosen for distribution. you ned to to consider the socio-political processes by which such media is created. someone intended the photo to have a meaning.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 11:58 - Mar 23 with 1387 viewsgiant_stow

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 11:51 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

Thanks Darth. I thought it was an interesting image worth flagging, but can accept you can't see anything past 'a woman holding a gun'.

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 13:26 - Mar 23 with 1287 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think the picture symbolises whatever she wants it to symbolise!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 13:29 - Mar 23 with 1275 viewsWD19

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 13:26 - Mar 23 by Swansea_Blue

I think the picture symbolises whatever she wants it to symbolise!

Are we sure the picture is from Ukraine and not a PTA meeting in the US?
Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 13:35 - Mar 23 with 1256 viewsDarth_Koont

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 11:57 - Mar 23 by lowhouseblue

it's a woman who has been posed holding a gun. it's a photo that has then been chosen for distribution. you ned to to consider the socio-political processes by which such media is created. someone intended the photo to have a meaning.

Does reality exist? Or is it just perception?

Should we guess the sender’s intent? Or should we second-guess our own as receivers?

All we objectively know is: it’s a woman with a gun.

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 13:36 - Mar 23 with 1250 viewsDarth_Koont

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 11:58 - Mar 23 by giant_stow

Thanks Darth. I thought it was an interesting image worth flagging, but can accept you can't see anything past 'a woman holding a gun'.

Sure. And I’m just flagging your reaction.

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 13:45 - Mar 23 with 1230 viewsgiant_stow

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 13:36 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

Sure. And I’m just flagging your reaction.

And a very worthy contribution it was too. Thanks again.

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 14:08 - Mar 23 with 1190 viewsRyorry

Both.

Yes she's doing her bit in Ukraine, but so are hundreds of thousands of other women there, old, young & middle-aged with short hair & grey hair.

She *should* be wearing a helmet when on active duty with gun. Instead, they've chosen to portray her golden curly locks flowing (and legs apart, tho they might have shown men in same stance too).

Telegraph is such a rag these days it needs to sell papers somehow though ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 14:09 - Mar 23 with 1185 viewsjontysnut

Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 13:35 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

Does reality exist? Or is it just perception?

Should we guess the sender’s intent? Or should we second-guess our own as receivers?

All we objectively know is: it’s a woman with a gun.

As Jean Luc Godard said all you need to make a movie is a girl and a gun.
Photo: Powerful, strong modern woman or old-fashioned on 14:10 - Mar 23 with 1185 viewsJ2BLUE

Slightly odd question mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024