Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export 12:31 - May 14 with 1512 viewsBlueBadger

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 12:40 - May 14 with 1432 viewsBlueBadger

Cannot believe that avid Town fans ENT got landed with that vile colour.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 12:46 - May 14 with 1419 viewsfooters

You've also missed Lowestoft's finest in the Darkness and Lil' Chris.

But it will always be ENT.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 13:18 - May 14 with 1389 viewsKeno

Can’t believe Laura Wright doesn’t get a mention

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 13:20 - May 14 with 1388 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Where is Nik Kershaw?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 13:22 - May 14 with 1383 viewsKeno

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 13:20 - May 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

Where is Nik Kershaw?

Near a tree by a river

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 13:26 - May 14 with 1373 viewshoppy

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 13:22 - May 14 by Keno

Near a tree by a river

Where that hole in the ground is?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 13:27 - May 14 with 1367 viewsBlueBadger

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 12:46 - May 14 by footers

You've also missed Lowestoft's finest in the Darkness and Lil' Chris.

But it will always be ENT.

The Darkness don't count, on account of a) they're a novelty act and b) they're Norwich supporters.

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 14:19 - May 14 with 1317 viewsGlasgowBlue

Where is the Nick Kershaw option?

Edit. NSB beat me to it.
[Post edited 14 May 2022 14:20]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 14:29 - May 14 with 1296 viewsEwan_Oozami

Has to be Eno - the original Brian from Melton....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 14:38 - May 14 with 1284 viewsGlasgowBlue

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 13:27 - May 14 by BlueBadger

The Darkness don't count, on account of a) they're a novelty act and b) they're Norwich supporters.

Lowerstoft is the part of Norfolk that even the inbreds were too ashamed to claim as their own. Hence the odd curve the border takes.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 15:41 - May 14 with 1243 viewsfooters

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 14:38 - May 14 by GlasgowBlue

Lowerstoft is the part of Norfolk that even the inbreds were too ashamed to claim as their own. Hence the odd curve the border takes.

At least It's in Suffolk.

Some people have barely ever visited the county.

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 16:10 - May 14 with 1209 viewsPendejo

Adicts?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 22:27 - May 14 with 1107 viewsfactual_blue

Why have you included Halifax-born Ed Sheeran?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 00:09 - May 15 with 1067 viewsBLUEBEAT

Wot no Adicts?

Even BA78 have an Adicts flag!

Poll: W or W

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 09:49 - May 15 with 992 viewsblueislander

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 22:27 - May 14 by factual_blue

Why have you included Halifax-born Ed Sheeran?

On that basis we could claim John Peel as being from Suffolk.
Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 10:06 - May 15 with 980 viewsKeno

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 09:49 - May 15 by blueislander

Should Trevor Nunn get a mention as well?

BB: your denial of Nick Kershaw is much like your denial of technical football.. on 11:01 - May 15 with 960 viewsunstableblue

… coaching

Flawed!
[Post edited 15 May 2022 11:02]

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 11:05 - May 15 with 952 viewshoppy

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 09:49 - May 15 by blueislander

I was thinking the same!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 19:23 - May 15 with 855 viewsblueislander

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 10:06 - May 15 by Keno

Should Trevor Nunn get a mention as well?

And by marriage Joan Bakewell.
Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 19:26 - May 15 with 852 viewsKeno

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 19:23 - May 15 by blueislander

And by marriage Joan Bakewell.

She wouldn’t have been nearly as good if she was Joan Battenburg

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 20:48 - May 15 with 811 viewsGeoffSentence

Sorry BB I don't normally downvofe but the omission of The Adicts is too grievous to overlook

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 20:52 - May 15 with 805 viewsfooters

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 20:48 - May 15 by GeoffSentence

Sorry BB I don't normally downvofe but the omission of The Adicts is too grievous to overlook

Badger's done a big whoopsie here...

Love seeing the Adicts flag at ITFC games though. Whoever has that is a ledge, as the kids would say.

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 21:13 - May 15 with 779 viewshype313

If you're including Photek, you need to include Peshay.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 05:20 - May 16 with 701 viewsElephantintheRoom

You missed Brinsley Schwarz and Nick Lowe - both (I think) in the same class as Brian Eno at Woodbridge School. Not to mention Leiston’s finest (and Wham wannabes) Blue Mercedes.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export on 06:19 - May 16 with 690 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Where's Cheap Heat?!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024