Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember folks - next time there is an election 13:43 - May 25 with 2916 viewsKeno

if you are tired of a corrupt, deceitful government full of self serving incompetent sleaze bags and want to protect the NHS together with the UK's credibility DONT VOTE TORY

Vote for change, vote LibDem you know it makes sense

(Phil/Gav?Mark/Support can you sticky this until the next election)

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 13:44 - May 25 with 1913 viewsJ2BLUE

This is a painful watch. People ask questions, he stands up and says something which has nothing to do with anything and then they just move on. Pointless.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 13:51 - May 25 with 1870 viewshomer_123

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 13:44 - May 25 by J2BLUE

This is a painful watch. People ask questions, he stands up and says something which has nothing to do with anything and then they just move on. Pointless.

As for Jenricks comments....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 14:11 - May 25 with 1805 viewsBlueandTruesince82

If you want real change surely only a vote for the Monster Raving Looney Party will do?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 14:13 - May 25 with 1801 viewsXYZ

He's just sticking two fingers up to the country now.

The country with the "good chap" constitution has gone feral.
Remember folks - next time there is an election on 14:33 - May 25 with 1758 viewsEireannach_gorm

Was this not the case in the last election when the Tory Party won with a huge majority?
Remember folks - next time there is an election on 15:38 - May 25 with 1673 viewspeterleeblue

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 14:13 - May 25 by XYZ

He's just sticking two fingers up to the country now.

The country with the "good chap" constitution has gone feral.

Sadly the problem rests with the Tory MP's who still believe that Mr "Get Brexit Done" will continue to mobilise the "sold their Grandfathers down the river" red wall to continue to vote for them.

Absolutely horrendous polarised state of affairs.
Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:14 - May 25 with 1638 viewsrgp1

I'd like to vote for a party that doesn't shutdown and bankrupt our economy. Oh wait!
Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:21 - May 25 with 1613 viewsChurchman

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 14:11 - May 25 by BlueandTruesince82

If you want real change surely only a vote for the Monster Raving Looney Party will do?

Nah, they’re out of date. It’s Lord Buckethead. His 2017 manifesto is still relevant today and can be found here

https://www.joe.co.uk/politics/lord-bucketheads-manifesto-is-what-britain-needs-

Obviously, turning Birmingham into a Starbase will have to be put back from 2022, but heck, Crossrail over ran by about 5 years so no problem.
[Post edited 25 May 2022 16:21]
Login to get fewer ads

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:22 - May 25 with 1602 viewsBlueBadger

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:14 - May 25 by rgp1

I'd like to vote for a party that doesn't shutdown and bankrupt our economy. Oh wait!

The others would still be an upgrade on bigotry, open corruption, criminality, incompetence and persistent 'yes but labour'-ism.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:22 - May 25 with 1600 viewspointofblue

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 14:33 - May 25 by Eireannach_gorm

Was this not the case in the last election when the Tory Party won with a huge majority?

It was oh so predictable what would happen with Johnson in charge and people still bought it. I seriously think Have I Got News For You has a lot to answer for.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:25 - May 25 with 1581 viewsrgp1

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:22 - May 25 by BlueBadger

The others would still be an upgrade on bigotry, open corruption, criminality, incompetence and persistent 'yes but labour'-ism.

Lol
Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:30 - May 25 with 1553 viewsBlueBadger

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:25 - May 25 by rgp1

Lol

Granted, Basail Brush would be a considerable upgrade on bigotry, open corruption, incompetence, criminality, 'yes but labour'-ism and attempts at trolling.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:33 - May 25 with 1543 viewsrgp1

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:30 - May 25 by BlueBadger

Granted, Basail Brush would be a considerable upgrade on bigotry, open corruption, incompetence, criminality, 'yes but labour'-ism and attempts at trolling.

So the left wing militia believe any point of view other than theirs is trolling! No wonder the country is nosediving .
Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:41 - May 25 with 1523 viewsBugs

If you really think that is true then you have fallen for the lies of the right wing media. None of that is supported by the facts.
Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:58 - May 25 with 1495 viewsHARRY10

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:41 - May 25 by Bugs

If you really think that is true then you have fallen for the lies of the right wing media. None of that is supported by the facts.

The problem with rightiues is, to pit it bluntly.... they are thick

It was rightie approach to the conomy that led to the sub prime mortgage collapses in 2008. Although that naughty Mt Brown was warning against relaxing borrowing regulations, Osborne was castigating him and lauding the Celtic economies - Ireland & Iceland.... who had to be bailed out by Brown

Remember the way the Lawson budget of 1988 crippled the country, or another rightie, Antony Barber's dash for growth in the early 1970s which led to power cuts and the three day week under a Tory Heath.

Letting righties in change of the economy, is akin to let fatboy Johnson being in charge of the tuck shop.
Remember folks - next time there is an election on 17:01 - May 25 with 1484 viewsBlueBadger

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:33 - May 25 by rgp1

So the left wing militia believe any point of view other than theirs is trolling! No wonder the country is nosediving .

I have too faith in humanity in general. I simply refuse to believe that people aren't actually dim enough to keep on whataboutting in support of bigotry, incompetence, open corruption and criminality for real.

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 17:11 - May 25 with 1464 viewsmarchy

And yet you didn't.
Remember folks - next time there is an election on 17:13 - May 25 with 1457 viewschicoazul

Tories and Lib Dems think exactly the same thing about almost everything.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 17:47 - May 25 with 1391 viewsXYZ

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 17:13 - May 25 by chicoazul

Tories and Lib Dems think exactly the same thing about almost everything.

1. Lib Dem policy is to rejoin the EU ...
Remember folks - next time there is an election on 17:50 - May 25 with 1381 viewssotd78

Time for a New Conservative party? Like New Labour? Or vote Green = let's all be luvvy to the planet; no nuclear; over-run by the Ruskies? Or Lib Dem - we won't sell our souls (except to get into power = oh we have already done that) or Labour (quick sweep that Corbynista manifesto under the carpet). Shame there's not a real None Of The Above Party.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 17:56 - May 25 with 1359 viewsGlasgowBlue

We need a Teal movement in the UK.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 18:00 - May 25 with 1346 viewsGlasgowBlue

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:58 - May 25 by HARRY10

The problem with rightiues is, to pit it bluntly.... they are thick

It was rightie approach to the conomy that led to the sub prime mortgage collapses in 2008. Although that naughty Mt Brown was warning against relaxing borrowing regulations, Osborne was castigating him and lauding the Celtic economies - Ireland & Iceland.... who had to be bailed out by Brown

Remember the way the Lawson budget of 1988 crippled the country, or another rightie, Antony Barber's dash for growth in the early 1970s which led to power cuts and the three day week under a Tory Heath.

Letting righties in change of the economy, is akin to let fatboy Johnson being in charge of the tuck shop.

When calling people 'thick' Harry, It's probably best to avoid littering your post with numerous spelling mistakes. Otherwise it may lead people to conclude that you are the thickie.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 18:14 - May 25 with 1311 viewsrgp1

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 16:41 - May 25 by Bugs

What and you think the left wing media delves into facts? All the media would have known about parties 2 years ago. So why did they wait till about 6 months ago before spilling the beans. I'm afraid they've all got their snouts feeding in the trough whilst watching each others backs.
Remember folks - next time there is an election on 18:19 - May 25 with 1296 viewsChrisd

Why isn’t the speaker addressing this? BJ does this week after week and yet he seems to be allowed to get away with his clap-trap nonsense. Every question he seems to answer with the same rhetoric crap.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Remember folks - next time there is an election on 18:22 - May 25 with 1286 viewsDanTheMan

By far one of my biggest pet peeves with how Parliament works is that people do not have to give satisfactory answers to questions, but calling someone who lies a liar is some heinous offence.

The whole thing needs modernising, it's ridiculous.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024