Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do everyone else's jeans... 17:15 - Sep 12 with 4603 viewschicoazul

...wear out at the crotch within a year or so? Or do I have an un-naturally chafing inner thigh? I don't buy expensive ones, tend to be Uniqlo or Topshop. Pretty much every pair without fail do this apart from a raw pair I bought from H&M.
They always wear through in the exact same place and the exact same way. Aware me TWTD of why this is and who else it happens to.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Do everyone else's jeans... on 17:18 - Sep 12 with 3634 viewsSpruceMoose

Topshop? Are you wearing womens jeans? Maybe that's the problem if you're a bloke.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Do everyone else's jeans... on 17:30 - Sep 12 with 3594 viewsgiant_stow

Sounds like you must walk funny - do you?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Do everyone else's jeans... on 17:38 - Sep 12 with 3563 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Too much scritting!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Do everyone else's jeans... on 17:43 - Sep 12 with 3550 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

You get what you pay for.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Do everyone else's jeans... on 17:44 - Sep 12 with 3552 viewsKieran_Knows

Funny you say that, I’ve just had some jeans from Topman which I had for about a year and the crotch wore out.

That said, I’ve had several pairs over the years from there and it’s never happened before, so hopefully it was just a one off!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Do everyone else's jeans... on 17:45 - Sep 12 with 3542 viewsgiant_stow

Do everyone else's jeans... on 17:43 - Sep 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

You get what you pay for.

I disagree - my ten quid pretend levis brought from a charity shop are still going strong years later.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Do everyone else's jeans... on 17:47 - Sep 12 with 3535 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Do everyone else's jeans... on 17:38 - Sep 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Too much scritting!

That Sir is a fine word. Will remember to use in polite conversation although it conjures up some unsavoury images.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Do everyone else's jeans... on 17:50 - Sep 12 with 3524 viewschicoazul

Do everyone else's jeans... on 17:30 - Sep 12 by giant_stow

Sounds like you must walk funny - do you?

I don't...think so? But perhaps I do?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

Do everyone else's jeans... on 17:58 - Sep 12 with 3505 viewsclive_baker

Yeah always, but then I also buy £30 topman jeans so expect little more. Always on the right hand side on the crotch. Wears through, initially the strands hold it together but not long before a hole and bin.

I had always put it down to the fact I’ve got a massive chopper.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Do everyone else's jeans... on 18:15 - Sep 12 with 3465 viewsstrikalite

My god so it isn't just me either, over the years had plenty of pairs where crotch goes and they're binned, takes about a year, wear jeans for work so they've got miles on the clock in fairness...G-Star £90 jeans too so not just the cheap 'uns..
Do everyone else's jeans... on 18:45 - Sep 12 with 3424 viewsPendejo

Having fat thighs this has happened to me for years; not just jeans, most annoyingly was when I used to buy suits higher up the price scale.

I would though also balance that out with a pair of jeans I bought in Lincoln @ 10 years ago which have only recently given up in this way... in the main a years use is what I get out of trousers before they fail in that way.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Do everyone else's jeans... on 20:42 - Sep 12 with 3313 viewsSaleAway

Yep - happens to me with all my jeans regardless of whether they are cheap or expensive... hence I no longer buy expensive jeans. Consequence of Roberto Carlos type thighs.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Do everyone else's jeans... on 20:45 - Sep 12 with 3305 viewsjeera

No, I still tend to ruin the knees in everything like a small child.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Do everyone else's jeans... on 22:45 - Sep 12 with 3207 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Maybe you’re buying the wrong size.
Do everyone else's jeans... on 23:48 - Sep 12 with 3164 viewsRyorry

Eeeeeeww, big boyz!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Do everyone else's jeans... on 07:10 - Sep 13 with 3075 viewsBlueboys_1970

I used to have that problem with gap or next jeans, no problems since switching to Levi 501. Worth the extra expense IMO.
Do everyone else's jeans... on 07:15 - Sep 13 with 3060 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Do everyone else's jeans... on 07:10 - Sep 13 by Blueboys_1970

I used to have that problem with gap or next jeans, no problems since switching to Levi 501. Worth the extra expense IMO.

Now they do go.........at the knees!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Do everyone else's jeans... on 07:18 - Sep 13 with 3061 viewsjjblue84

Jeans are not infinite!
Do everyone else's jeans... on 07:38 - Sep 13 with 3030 viewsSuperfrans

Gap selvedge jeans will see you right.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Do everyone else's jeans... on 08:11 - Sep 13 with 2995 viewsBluebell

Do everyone else's jeans... on 23:48 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

Eeeeeeww, big boyz!

It must be all the dangly bits that men have Ryorry.

It doesn't happen to us females.
Do everyone else's jeans... on 08:13 - Sep 13 with 2996 viewspeterleeblue

Levis mate - Factory outlet 2 for £99.00. I have 4 pairs of 511 in different shadings etc and 2 pairs have lasted 4 years and the other 2 and no signs of looking overly tatty. I pretty much rotate them all for work and weekends and they still look OK and wearing well.
I keep telling myself I am due another 2 pairs but I look at the ones I have and think they are fine why waste money.
As someone said you get what you pay for!
Do everyone else's jeans... on 08:27 - Sep 13 with 2982 viewshoppy

Until I started tucking ‘it’ in my sock, but been fine since...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Do everyone else's jeans... on 08:30 - Sep 13 with 2974 viewsKeno

Do everyone else's jeans... on 08:27 - Sep 13 by hoppy

Until I started tucking ‘it’ in my sock, but been fine since...

that when you started wearing those ridiculously long socks

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Do everyone else's jeans... on 08:39 - Sep 13 with 2960 viewschicoazul

Do everyone else's jeans... on 18:15 - Sep 12 by strikalite

My god so it isn't just me either, over the years had plenty of pairs where crotch goes and they're binned, takes about a year, wear jeans for work so they've got miles on the clock in fairness...G-Star £90 jeans too so not just the cheap 'uns..

We are not alone brother.

Do everyone else's jeans... on 08:43 - Sep 13 with 2954 viewschicoazul

Do everyone else's jeans... on 08:13 - Sep 13 by peterleeblue

Levis mate - Factory outlet 2 for £99.00. I have 4 pairs of 511 in different shadings etc and 2 pairs have lasted 4 years and the other 2 and no signs of looking overly tatty. I pretty much rotate them all for work and weekends and they still look OK and wearing well.
I keep telling myself I am due another 2 pairs but I look at the ones I have and think they are fine why waste money.
As someone said you get what you pay for!

I don't like Levis in general and 501s specifically, the denim is generally too thick for me and they bunch too much at the calf (never skip leg day). I will take a run at a pair of 511 though. I had a Diesel pair which were £150 IIRC and they wore through so I dont agree with this get what you pay for motto.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024