Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Brunch - what should it involve then? 13:20 - Aug 20 with 1364 viewsKeno

are we talking a good quality fry up?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 13:59 - Aug 20 with 1320 viewsBasuco

Chicken salad.
So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:09 - Aug 20 with 1310 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Candied bacon at Bistrotheque in Camden. Heaven.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:13 - Aug 20 with 1299 viewsSwansea_Blue

Beans

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:13 - Aug 20 with 1298 viewsEwan_Oozami

Too late for Brunch...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:17 - Aug 20 with 1292 viewsLord_Lucan

A brunch can be a fry up with chips (which I find weird anyway) whereas chips absolutely must not be part of a breakfast - unless of course eating them after being booted out of a bar at 6am in Europe with a dollop of mayonnaise

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:22 - Aug 20 with 1277 viewsMediocre_Quick

Fry up & a pint
So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:24 - Aug 20 with 1276 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:17 - Aug 20 by Lord_Lucan

A brunch can be a fry up with chips (which I find weird anyway) whereas chips absolutely must not be part of a breakfast - unless of course eating them after being booted out of a bar at 6am in Europe with a dollop of mayonnaise

Why would you be in a bar with a dollop of mayonnaise?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:33 - Aug 20 with 1257 viewstonybied

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:24 - Aug 20 by The_Flashing_Smile

Why would you be in a bar with a dollop of mayonnaise?

I've been booted out a bar with worse...
Login to get fewer ads

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:49 - Aug 20 with 1237 viewsJ2BLUE

Fry up and a cup of tea with 4 sugars if you're a classless oik

A smaller cooked breakfast such as scrambled eggs on sourdough rye toast with a couple of rashers of bacon and some mushrooms if you're respectable. With freshly squeezed orange juice and strong sugarless tea.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 15:14 - Aug 20 with 1204 viewshoppy

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:49 - Aug 20 by J2BLUE

A smaller cooked breakfast such as scrambled eggs on sourdough rye toast with a couple of rashers of bacon and some mushrooms if you're respectable. With freshly squeezed orange juice and strong sugarless tea.

Nothing to add here myself, other than we surely can't have J2 having the last word on any food-based thread, can we?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 15:23 - Aug 20 with 1192 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Eggs Benedict and a decent rosé, sparkling if you must.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 15:24 - Aug 20 with 1188 viewsHerbivore

A cocktail.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 19:02 - Aug 20 with 1086 viewseireblue

Maple syrup.
So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 19:37 - Aug 20 with 1051 viewsazuremerlangus

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 15:23 - Aug 20 by You_Bloo_Right

Eggs Benedict and a decent rosé, sparkling if you must.

Agree - but English sparkling (Raimes blanc de noirs)

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 19:44 - Aug 20 with 1039 viewsGeoffSentence

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:22 - Aug 20 by Mediocre_Quick

Fry up & a pint

You are confused. that is breakfast at wetherspoons.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 20:15 - Aug 20 with 1010 viewsCotty

Huevos rancheros please. Plenty of chilli sauce.
So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 20:21 - Aug 20 with 1002 viewsKeno

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 20:15 - Aug 20 by Cotty

Bacon and avocado on toast would be good

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 09:08 - Aug 21 with 895 viewsDeano69

A fry up with chips

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 09:11 - Aug 21 with 887 viewsHerbivore

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 20:15 - Aug 20 by Cotty

A great brunch dish, although these days I have to replace the huevos with scrambled tofu. Huevos divorciados are also very good, similar but with a red salsa and green salsa.

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 09:19 - Aug 21 with 878 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I’ve just instructed Jeeves to prepare my pre match brunch for 11-05am so as not to confuse it with a late breakfast don’t you know.
Quail eggs poached on lightly buttered toast with Harrods bacon and venison sausages washed down with some port, then retire to the drawing room with a cognac or two and a Cuban cigar hand rolled on the thigh of a virgin before the chauffeur collects me in the Bentley.
Tally ho.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 09:20 - Aug 21 with 872 viewsMullet

Avocados and a hole in the wallet apparently

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 11:21 - Aug 21 with 803 viewsOldboy

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:49 - Aug 20 by J2BLUE

Like your sourdough bread, brunch is a modern day phanominum. Late breakfast or early lunch can be what ever you want it to be, just not brunch.
So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 11:22 - Aug 21 with 798 viewsHerbivore

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 11:21 - Aug 21 by Oldboy

Like your sourdough bread, brunch is a modern day phanominum. Late breakfast or early lunch can be what ever you want it to be, just not brunch.

Sourdough is great, as is brunch. Move with the times, pops.

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:15 - Aug 21 with 733 viewswoodbridge_blue

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 09:08 - Aug 21 by Deano69

A fry up with chips

Or possibly sautéed potatoes....as they do at The Whistlestop Cafe in Woodbridge.
So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 14:23 - Aug 21 with 719 viewsBlueBoots

So Brunch - what should it involve then? on 09:19 - Aug 21 by StochesStotasBlewe

I’ve just instructed Jeeves to prepare my pre match brunch for 11-05am so as not to confuse it with a late breakfast don’t you know.
Quail eggs poached on lightly buttered toast with Harrods bacon and venison sausages washed down with some port, then retire to the drawing room with a cognac or two and a Cuban cigar hand rolled on the thigh of a virgin before the chauffeur collects me in the Bentley.
Tally ho.

Sounds delicious, but you left out the Curly Wurly that should accompany any good cognac and cigar...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024