Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? 05:52 - Mar 28 with 11104 viewssolomon

I guess if someone insulted my wife like that I’d be incensed too. Chris Rock is a bit of a d1ck to be fair.
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 06:14 - Mar 28 with 4169 viewsSitfcB

What a thing to wake up to

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 06:57 - Mar 28 with 4085 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 06:14 - Mar 28 by SitfcB

Saw it on your Twitter a little while ago in disbelief.

That awkward crowd noise when they realise it’s a real argument and not a joke was excruciatingly cringey.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 07:01 - Mar 28 with 4053 viewssolomon

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 06:14 - Mar 28 by SitfcB

Crazy stuff
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 07:11 - Mar 28 with 4022 viewssolomon

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 06:57 - Mar 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Saw it on your Twitter a little while ago in disbelief.

That awkward crowd noise when they realise it’s a real argument and not a joke was excruciatingly cringey.

Not sure what’s worse, the incident or the BBC reporter only being able to get a reaction about the incident from Minnie Driver.
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 07:24 - Mar 28 with 3966 viewsBlueBoots

What an evening for him - wins his first Oscar, and all anyone will want to talk about is him overreacting and giving Chris Rock a smack in the mouth

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 07:29 - Mar 28 with 3955 viewsitfcjoe

He seems to be laughing along with it, then his wife reacts badly to the last bit and it is the last thing you see before he then heads up there.

Pretty crazy, and must be more to it than just basically saying a rubbish movie was rubbish

EDIT - I didn't know about her alopecia and that that was the crux of the joke. These events are generally just a host being really out of order to people which I'm surprised is still 'allowed' so to speak
[Post edited 28 Mar 2022 8:26]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 07:31 - Mar 28 with 3945 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 07:29 - Mar 28 by itfcjoe

He seems to be laughing along with it, then his wife reacts badly to the last bit and it is the last thing you see before he then heads up there.

Pretty crazy, and must be more to it than just basically saying a rubbish movie was rubbish

EDIT - I didn't know about her alopecia and that that was the crux of the joke. These events are generally just a host being really out of order to people which I'm surprised is still 'allowed' so to speak

His wife has alopecia I believe and the joke was about her being bald like the character in GI Jane. I think that’s the issue based on twitter.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 07:34 - Mar 28 with 3921 viewsSitfcB

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 07:29 - Mar 28 by itfcjoe

Yeah made me laugh how you see him laughing at it then in the next instance he’s up haha.

As Rommers says his wife has Alopecia which is why she shaves her head.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 07:48 - Mar 28 with 3830 viewsnoggin

Looked staged to me but I'm a cynic.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 07:48 - Mar 28 with 3840 viewsblueasfook

These events have become more like "roasts" the last few years. It was going to happen at some point.

Fair play to Will Smith I say. Having a dig at his wife's medical condition was below the belt

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:18 - Mar 28 with 3675 viewstonybied

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 07:48 - Mar 28 by noggin

I'm with you on this one Nog. If it was real it would've been a punch not a slap surely?!!

Action actors will be well versed in how to make a hit look and sound as realistic as possible without causing much harm to the recipient, this looks like that to me.
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:21 - Mar 28 with 3654 viewstractorshark

My first thought was it had to be staged because the viewing figures are so low for the Oscars nowadays and it looked like a rehearsed slap rather than a punch.
But the reaction and swearing afterwards, knowing you could be on live TV would suggest it was real.
It’s very odd he’s laughing and then flips. But they have a very odd and open marriage by their own admission.
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:23 - Mar 28 with 3629 viewsgiant_stow

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:18 - Mar 28 by tonybied

I'm with you on this one Nog. If it was real it would've been a punch not a slap surely?!!

Action actors will be well versed in how to make a hit look and sound as realistic as possible without causing much harm to the recipient, this looks like that to me.

know what you mean, but I think its the shouting/swearing afterwards which makes it probably real.

Also, if Smith was in on it, he's pranked at his wife's expense extremely publicly over something sensitive - unlikely, unless he wants a divorce.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:24 - Mar 28 with 3615 viewsitfcjoe

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:18 - Mar 28 by tonybied

Surely watching the whole video shows it's clearly not staged, he's clearly furious afterwards

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:27 - Mar 28 with 3591 viewsdavblue

Will Smith is smirking as he turns around, that's fake!
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:31 - Mar 28 with 3556 viewstonybied

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:24 - Mar 28 by itfcjoe

Surely watching the whole video shows it's clearly not staged, he's clearly furious afterwards

These are actors we're talking about here, their job is to literally trick you into believing fake situations.
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:49 - Mar 28 with 3465 viewsCaptainAhab

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:27 - Mar 28 by davblue

Will Smith is smirking as he turns around, that's fake!

You'd be smirking too if you'd just smacked Chris Rock
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:51 - Mar 28 with 3453 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:24 - Mar 28 by itfcjoe

There's a close up where it shows it was a slap and smith is smiling after doing it
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:53 - Mar 28 with 3434 viewsTractorCam

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 07:48 - Mar 28 by noggin

100% fake, no change of reaction from the crowd when he swings for him.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:57 - Mar 28 with 3412 viewsMattinLondon

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:53 - Mar 28 by TractorCam

Are they both staring in the same film soon?
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 09:00 - Mar 28 with 3386 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 08:53 - Mar 28 by TractorCam

Tbf would the crowd be in on it? I doubt it. Theres a thread of all the reactions of the crowd.
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 09:01 - Mar 28 with 3381 viewsBiGDonnie

His cheating b*tch of a wife will be the death of him.

Doesn't look fake to me.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2022 13:05]

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 09:04 - Mar 28 with 3360 viewsCheltenham_Blue

No chance that there's no reaction because they all thought it was staged too?
It clearly wasn't staged.

Whats your take on the Moon landings?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

[Redacted] on 09:14 - Mar 28 with 3300 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Will Smith. Pulled out of a full on punch or intended powerful slap? on 09:15 - Mar 28 with 3280 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

There was a noticeable change though when Will Smith started swearing at him though, like everyone else initially thought it was an act and then realised it was real. Which makes sense, as even if it was staged then the rest of the room wouldn’t have been in on it

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024